List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 6904, Replies: 108
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    Phyllisrocks...

We all know this was not the work of Sharon. Could had been Daisy. Phyllis had a habit sticking her nose where it does not belong & now it cost her big time. No one in that town will ever have Phyllis stalking them again.

#2   2013/07/19 12:35PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    granny45

"We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

#3   2013/07/19 12:37PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.
    Phyllis had so many people hated her. She has done crimes & got away with it. Now it has came home to her.

#4   2013/07/19 12:37PM
    laurie6

LOL, Sharon is the stalker.

#5   2013/07/19 12:40PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

#6   2013/07/19 12:42PM
    Sunnyflower

Hilarious!

#7   2013/07/19 12:43PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.
    Phyllis had so many people hated her. She has done crimes & got away with it. Now it has came home to her.

So funny!!!

#8   2013/07/19 12:43PM
    daisy1984

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.

Summer was upset by Sharon wanting to tell Faith that she and Summer were not sisters. Phyllis had every right to confromt Sharon for such selfish behavior. All Sharon is interested in is getting Nick back. She doesn't care how her actions affect anyone, even Faith and Noah.

#9   2013/07/19 12:48PM
    alanadz

I am convinced now. Sharon is having a meltdown and this is all a dream.

#10   2013/07/19 12:49PM
    granny45

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

Unless the cemetery is a private cemetery just for Cassie, I guess anyone can go there if they choose. Phyllis suspected that dingbat had a secret - and she was right - but she paid the ultimate price to find out - the murderer killed her.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list