List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister

Started by HarryKing at 2013/07/19 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/22 05:44AM, Views: 2699, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/19 04:44PM
    Re: Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister
    Blue 501

Well, I would think that among the parties involved, they can find the gentlest & best way to tell Faith there has been a change but that Summer will always be her sister in every way that is important and then when other children tell Faith that Summer is not her sister she will have been prepared.

#12   2013/07/19 04:46PM
    countryMomof4

^^^ Agreed Blue. children at school can be very mean and it's best she is prepared. she doesn't need details and everyone keeps saying that Summer will always love her.

#13   2013/07/19 04:56PM
    Squish

Wouldn't all of these "issues" regarding Faith finding out be irrelevant if Sharon weren't LYING about Summer's true paternity? I mean I realize there are lots of Sharon fans out there but this latest series of events that Sharon has set into motion is obviously going to effect her own daughter. A daughter who is currently having to deal with her father getting remarried and who previously had to deal with her own mother fake dying. The emotional damage Sharon is inflicting on Summer is bad but what she's doing to her own children is despicable. I honestly don't see how anyone can defend her actions.

#14   2013/07/19 05:01PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Squish: Wouldn't all of these "issues" regarding Faith finding out be irrelevant if Sharon weren't LYING about Summer's true paternity? I mean I realize there are lots of Sharon fans out there but this latest series of events that Sharon has set into motion is obviously going to effect her own daughter. A daughter who is currently having to deal with her father getting remarried and who previously had to deal with her own mother fake dying. The emotional damage Sharon is inflicting on Summer is bad but what she's doing to her own children is despicable. I honestly don't see how anyone can defend her actions.

Me neither.

#15   2013/07/19 05:08PM
    Havasu addict

I think Sharon has an evil twin and the real Sharon has been kidnapped for quite some time now....

There should be a table at the MS Gala where people give a hair sample and everyone's DNA should be tested by a reputable lab that does not let anyone from the street walk in and change an official document even though the dr was going to call....apparently those drs only read what is on the paper.....

I wonder how long it takes the writers to come up with this stuff that is in no way believable?? Hence my evil twin theory!

#16   2013/07/19 07:21PM
    alanadz

It was so mean! I don't care if she is crazy, you don't beat up on a kid like that!

#17   2013/07/19 07:35PM
    zuzu61

Quote Havasu addict: I think Sharon has an evil twin and the real Sharon has been kidnapped for quite some time now....

There should be a table at the MS Gala where people give a hair sample and everyone's DNA should be tested by a reputable lab that does not let anyone from the street walk in and change an official document even though the dr was going to call....apparently those drs only read what is on the paper.....

I wonder how long it takes the writers to come up with this stuff that is in no way believable?? Hence my evil twin theory!

Great Post!! I sooo agree.. Lazy writing.. Time for ALL SOAPS to totally change hands to someone who gives it their very best.. Let these people write for the cartoon network or retire!! It's Not only Y&R..

#18   2013/07/19 08:07PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote HarryKing: Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

Why hurt Faith by telling her Summer is not her sister anymore?

The way Sharon blind-sided Summer was disgusting. Summer was so hurt.

Shame on Nick for agreeing to it.

I think they probably had to tell Faith at some point before she heard it from someone else. Everyone seems to know. But, I don't think she needed to know just yet.

No, it wasn't appropriate! Neither Faith nor Summer were prepared by their parents to broach this topic...and seeing as the news was still fresh for Summer, she should've been given more time to digest everything.

#19   2013/07/19 08:19PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote daisy1984:
    Quote HarryKing: Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

I think they probably had to tell Faith at some point before she heard it from someone else. Everyone seems to know. But, I don't think she needed to know just yet.

No, it wasn't appropriate! Neither Faith nor Summer were prepared by their parents to broach this topic...and seeing as the news was still fresh for Summer, she should've been given more time to digest everything.

It was crazy insensitive and I can't believe Nick the supreme douche thought that was OK.

I get Sharon's motivations, but wow, they sure are writing him as a complete loser.

I would like to know what counselor he talked to who didn't say maybe right now wasn't a good idea??? I don't need a degree in psychology to make that call.

Clearly the town shrinks are as unreliable as the DNA labs.

#20   2013/07/19 11:17PM
    msberries

This was pretty cold. Sharon & Nick should have talked to Summer first. Springing this on her was cruel. Why the rush to tell Faith? This isn't public news. It's a private family matter.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list