List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister

Started by HarryKing at 2013/07/19 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/12 03:55PM, Views: 6081, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/19 10:09AM
    Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister
    HarryKing

Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

Why hurt Faith by telling her Summer is not her sister anymore?

The way Sharon blind-sided Summer was disgusting. Summer was so hurt.

Shame on Nick for agreeing to it.

#2   2013/07/19 10:20AM
    Re: Sharon telling Faith that Summer is NOT her Sister
    daisy1984

Quote HarryKing: Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

I think they probably had to tell Faith at some point before she heard it from someone else. Everyone seems to know. But, I don't think she needed to know just yet.

#3   2013/07/19 10:27AM
    luvinsoapsss

Quote HarryKing: Faith is only 4 or 5. Why tell this child that Summer is NOT her sister? She's too young to understand it. Even Summer can't process it and she's 18.

It's better Faith finds out right away before she hears from kids at school. Gossip spreads fast.

#4   2013/07/19 11:32AM
    janetb

Sharon is only concerned about getting what she wants.She's practically promised Faith that she and Nick will be back together soon.She'd be happy if Summer was out of Nick's life and that's why she wants Faith to know the truth.

#5   2013/07/19 11:36AM
    granny45

What cold hearted witch of a mother would do that to her little girl - tell her that her sister, who is her sister, isn't her sister!!!!!!!! Sharon has done some despicable things, but I think changing the results of the DNA test just may top it off. Phyllis heard her today at the cemetery - I hope she slaps the stupid out of her!!

#6   2013/07/19 03:21PM
    mswadel

I heard Nick say something about she had checked with a doctor who said they should do it now - probably the same one who Sharon said told her not to let anyone but Nick and her be around Faith after Phyllis helped them get her back. She was too nasty and greedy to consider the woman Nick was married to.

#7   2013/07/19 03:25PM
    Allspice

Just another example of the writer's of this soap determination to completely destroy the character of Sharon, to the point that there will be no redemption.
    They continue to cater to the fans of the other characters, while disregarding and disrespecting Sharon's fan.

#8   2013/07/19 03:28PM
    Sportyster

Quote luvinsoapsss:

It's better Faith finds out right away before she hears from kids at school. Gossip spreads fast.

This isn't the reason that Sharon is doing this though. Maybe if that was the case I might support her but since she's simply using Faith and her impending hurt and confusion to snag Nick, I have no choice but to call her out on what she is, a horrible mother. Poor Faith should have been left with Ashley, Sharon has done nothing to give Faith a stable life since she got her back.

#9   2013/07/19 03:29PM
    Sportyster

Quote mswadel: I heard Nick say something about she had checked with a doctor who said they should do it now - probably the same one who Sharon said told her not to let anyone but Nick and her be around Faith after Phyllis helped them get her back. She was too nasty and greedy to consider the woman Nick was married to.

No, they checked with a therapist about the best way to go about telling her. Nick never said they were told to do it now. The now is all on Sharon for her own selfish reasons, even Nick wasn't that gung ho to tell Faith.

#10   2013/07/19 03:34PM
    taramartin

If Nick really wasn't Summer's Dad, they could tell Faith there had been a mistake - that Jack is her Dad. However, I see no reason to point out to someone as young as Faith that she and Summer aren't blood related. They lived as sisters and there is no reason not to keep that relationship. I'll bet a lot of step-siblings are very close and disregard the blood factor. Driving the blood factor home would just be mean and unnecessary to someone that young. Sharon is a train wreck.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list