List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Secret Revealed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Secret Revealed

Started by Scotia at 2013/07/19 04:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 11:48AM, Views: 10230, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/19 10:22AM
    Re: Sharon's Secret Revealed
    Scotia

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Scotia: If the so called truth comes out, there should be DNA taken from Jack, Nick and Summer. Controlled samples taken in a lab and not accessed by anyone else and get this straightened out once and for all, perhaps throw Faith's sample in there too, because we couldn't trust Nick, and obviously we sure as hell can't trust Sharon. She was with so many men Faith could belong to any one, Adam, Nick possibly even Billy although my memory isn't clear if she was with Billy at that time. I know someone will be able to straighten me out on that one.

Why? The test wasn't tampered with only the letter. I think while we are all focusing on Summer, the writers are going to throw us a curve

I've thought the same thing -- that Sharon didn't tamper with the test, she just wrote the letter that said Nick and Summer weren't a match. They might or might not be. This could be Sharon's get-out-of-jail-free card. The old "the lab made a mistake and sent the wrong letter".

I still believe there would be too many "what ifs" unless there is another test done. I mean, we have seen on this message board, some of us speculating the Sharon could have been delusional and in her imagination she changed the letter. A new properly controlled test would put this matter to rest once and for all.

#12   2013/07/20 08:52AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Scotia:
    Quote Lizzytish: Very misleading title -- this should have been marked "what if...... or speculation". Very frustrating to read a title like that thinking that's what is going to happen only to find it is just an opinion.

Would appreciate a little caveat, please?

I am sorry if you found the title misleading and you are correct as my post stands. However, I will clarify. On the Canadian episode yesterday, Sharon visits Cassie's grave and admits to Her ghost what she did with the letter and why, not realizing that Phyllis is listening to her whole conversation. That is what I meant when I said Sharon's secret is revealed. But you are correct, I missed out a very important part of the post. Sorry.......I am new to this site and still in a learning mode and sometimes I forget we are an episode ahead of our American friends.

AW shucks, Scotia!! No worries --- I apologize if I made it sound like a life or death situation. Just that I think we've all been foaming at the mouth (I'm sure the writers are happy about that ;-) as to where this SL is going, and when I saw your post, I thought the jig was up for Sharon (my fave). I hope this misconception (if it is one) lasts a long time.

And BTW, can I just say how lame that cemetery scene was. Sharon must not have any peripheral vision, because she was standing sideways to Phyllis - bigger than life in that turquoise gown, and yet she didn't see her???

I hope you continue to post here and have fun. It's only a soap - I think we forget that some times --- myself included. Have a great weekend!!!

#13   2013/07/20 10:08AM
    janetb

Quote habbyfan: I am so disappointed in Nick's part in the s/l he was the person responsible for this schmukup and he is placated by the whole Newman family with the exception of Noah who was the only one who did not stroke his ego with the * you are a good father* line.

Please let there be more from Nick than this pitiful person as he is being portrayed thus far.

Nick says he's sorry but still feels justified because of Cassie's death.He sheds a tear and wants everyone to support and feel sorry for him.Maye he'll do better in supporting Avery and Summer through what happens to Phyllis.

#14   2013/07/20 11:46AM
    habbyfan

Quote janetb:
    Quote habbyfan: I am so disappointed in Nick's part in the s/l he was the person responsible for this schmukup and he is placated by the whole Newman family with the exception of Noah who was the only one who did not stroke his ego with the * you are a good father* line.

Please let there be more from Nick than this pitiful person as he is being portrayed thus far.

Nick says he's sorry but still feels justified because of Cassie's death.He sheds a tear and wants everyone to support and feel sorry for him.Maye he'll do better in supporting Avery and Summer through what happens to Phyllis.

That Family is strange, one minute they are all fighting each other and the very next ... well you know ... if this is GC most prominent family ... the town is in big trouble ...

#15   2013/07/20 12:57PM
    shoozeyque

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Scotia: If the so called truth comes out, there should be DNA taken from Jack, Nick and Summer. Controlled samples taken in a lab and not accessed by anyone else and get this straightened out once and for all, perhaps throw Faith's sample in there too, because we couldn't trust Nick, and obviously we sure as hell can't trust Sharon. She was with so many men Faith could belong to any one, Adam, Nick possibly even Billy although my memory isn't clear if she was with Billy at that time. I know someone will be able to straighten me out on that one.

Why? The test wasn't tampered with only the letter. I think while we are all focusing on Summer, the writers are going to throw us a curve

I've thought the same thing -- that Sharon didn't tamper with the test, she just wrote the letter that said Nick and Summer weren't a match. They might or might not be. This could be Sharon's get-out-of-jail-free card. The old "the lab made a mistake and sent the wrong letter".

______

This is so laughable. What's with this lab in Genoa City? What kind of lab allows people to sneak all the time and altar DNA results? How many years has this gone back? I can remember as far back when Phyllis and Danny Romalotti were involved and that whole thing with Danielle's paternity, and then all those DNA tests between Jill and Kay, yadda, yadda...Now Sharon pulls this stunt.

I think Nick and Avery are on shaky ground right now and I do not believe they will ever get married.

I think Nick and Sharon seem like they are being more communicative with each other lately and because of this, I can't believe Sharon would think by switching the results of Summer's paternity or whatever she thinks she did, would result in her getting Nick back, I can't believe Sharon would be so stupid to pull this stunt. She didn't need to do that.

This is just my opinion solely, but I think Avery and Dylan are going to wind up together because he's going to eventually find out he's not the baby daddy. Chelsea's going to be up a creek without a paddle, and this will drive Dylan and Avery back together again. Avery is having issues with what Nick did.

Yes, I think DNA tests need to be taken of all you said above for clear and conclusive proof that Nick is really Summer's daddy. On that note, I think they should hire an out of state medical lab to do the tests under heavy security!!!!

You can't trust the medical lab in Genoa City!!!

#16   2013/07/20 12:59PM
    shoozeyque

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote Scotia:
    Quote Lizzytish: Very misleading title -- this should have been marked "what if...... or speculation". Very frustrating to read a title like that thinking that's what is going to happen only to find it is just an opinion.

Would appreciate a little caveat, please?

I am sorry if you found the title misleading and you are correct as my post stands. However, I will clarify. On the Canadian episode yesterday, Sharon visits Cassie's grave and admits to Her ghost what she did with the letter and why, not realizing that Phyllis is listening to her whole conversation. That is what I meant when I said Sharon's secret is revealed. But you are correct, I missed out a very important part of the post. Sorry.......I am new to this site and still in a learning mode and sometimes I forget we are an episode ahead of our American friends.

AW shucks, Scotia!! No worries --- I apologize if I made it sound like a life or death situation. Just that I think we've all been foaming at the mouth (I'm sure the writers are happy about that ;-) as to where this SL is going, and when I saw your post, I thought the jig was up for Sharon (my fave). I hope this misconception (if it is one) lasts a long time.

And BTW, can I just say how lame that cemetery scene was. Sharon must not have any peripheral vision, because she was standing sideways to Phyllis - bigger than life in that turquoise gown, and yet she didn't see her???

I hope you continue to post here and have fun. It's only a soap - I think we forget that some times --- myself included. Have a great weekend!!!

____

I was thinking the same thing about that cemetery scene. Something has got to be wrong with Sharon's peripheral vision if she could not see the "lurker" who was so obvious standing there. How darn dumb can you be? Or I should say, how darn blind can you be?

#17   2013/07/20 01:03PM
    Scotia

LOL, you are so right, Phyllis wasn't even hiding in bushes! But, as I keep telling myself it is only a soap, but sometimes things like that are just so blatant, it is an insult to your intelligence....

#18   2013/07/31 11:30AM
    loiuse

No,don't give this woman a free pass, she changed the results is what she said in the lab, she went there, she's mentally disturb, she is so desperate she'll make a grave confession & someone will hear her tell it all talking to herself as usual. I'm ready for her to get caught, now Phyllis is out of Y&R don't leave her hanging.

#19   2013/07/31 11:48AM
    alanadz

Nick is NOT responsible for Sharon's actions, she is.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list