List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Secret Revealed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Secret Revealed

Started by Scotia at 2013/07/19 04:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 11:48AM, Views: 8288, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/19 04:48AM
    Sharon's Secret Revealed
    Scotia

I think that there is going to be a brawl between Sharon and Phyllis, Phyllis will get knocked down, become comatose and unable to reveal this terrible secret, and so this story line will go on, or go dormant for a while to be rehashed at some future date.

That is my opinion only, any other ideas?

#2   2013/07/19 09:21AM
    Re: Sharon's Secret Revealed
    Barbyboo

The story line coma is not enough being shot or run over with car would be better... But as far as the actress she was great

#3   2013/07/19 09:30AM
    alanadz

Quote Scotia: I think that there is going to be a brawl between Sharon and Phyllis, Phyllis will get knocked down, become comatose and unable to reveal this terrible secret, and so this story line will go on, or go dormant for a while to be rehashed at some future date.

That is my opinion only, any other ideas?

I think the truth will be revealed pretty soon. I think Sharon will have a serious meltdown once she sees her plan to get Nick back is not working. Either Sharon will confess to her doctor and her doctor persuades her to confess (or ghost Cassie) or her guilt about what happens to Phyllis plays a part in the confession or there is a witness to what happened. But this is MS's exist story so I expect it to be resolved quickly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 09:36AM
    #4   2013/07/19 09:37AM
    Scotia

If the so called truth comes out, there should be DNA taken from Jack, Nick and Summer. Controlled samples taken in a lab and not accessed by anyone else and get this straightened out once and for all, perhaps throw Faith's sample in there too, because we couldn't trust Nick, and obviously we sure as hell can't trust Sharon. She was with so many men Faith could belong to any one, Adam, Nick possibly even Billy although my memory isn't clear if she was with Billy at that time. I know someone will be able to straighten me out on that one.

#5   2013/07/19 09:44AM
    Lizzytish

Very misleading title -- this should have been marked "what if...... or speculation". Very frustrating to read a title like that thinking that's what is going to happen only to find it is just an opinion.

Would appreciate a little caveat, please?

#6   2013/07/19 09:45AM
    alanadz

Quote Scotia: If the so called truth comes out, there should be DNA taken from Jack, Nick and Summer. Controlled samples taken in a lab and not accessed by anyone else and get this straightened out once and for all, perhaps throw Faith's sample in there too, because we couldn't trust Nick, and obviously we sure as hell can't trust Sharon. She was with so many men Faith could belong to any one, Adam, Nick possibly even Billy although my memory isn't clear if she was with Billy at that time. I know someone will be able to straighten me out on that one.

Why? The test wasn't tampered with only the letter. I think while we are all focusing on Summer, the writers are going to throw us a curve

#7   2013/07/19 09:54AM
    habbyfan

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Scotia: If the so called truth comes out, there should be DNA taken from Jack, Nick and Summer. Controlled samples taken in a lab and not accessed by anyone else and get this straightened out once and for all, perhaps throw Faith's sample in there too, because we couldn't trust Nick, and obviously we sure as hell can't trust Sharon. She was with so many men Faith could belong to any one, Adam, Nick possibly even Billy although my memory isn't clear if she was with Billy at that time. I know someone will be able to straighten me out on that one.

Why? The test wasn't tampered with only the letter. I think while we are all focusing on Summer, the writers are going to throw us a curve

Yes Sharon will have a meltdown and the proof will be in subsequent test,JMO

#8   2013/07/19 10:00AM
    Lizzytish

Quote alanadz:

I've thought the same thing -- that Sharon didn't tamper with the test, she just wrote the letter that said Nick and Summer weren't a match. They might or might not be. This could be Sharon's get-out-of-jail-free card. The old "the lab made a mistake and sent the wrong letter".

#9   2013/07/19 10:02AM
    Scotia

Quote Lizzytish: Very misleading title -- this should have been marked "what if...... or speculation". Very frustrating to read a title like that thinking that's what is going to happen only to find it is just an opinion.

Would appreciate a little caveat, please?

I am sorry if you found the title misleading and you are correct as my post stands. However, I will clarify. On the Canadian episode yesterday, Sharon visits Cassie's grave and admits to Her ghost what she did with the letter and why, not realizing that Phyllis is listening to her whole conversation. That is what I meant when I said Sharon's secret is revealed. But you are correct, I missed out a very important part of the post. Sorry.......I am new to this site and still in a learning mode and sometimes I forget we are an episode ahead of our American friends.

#10   2013/07/19 10:05AM
    habbyfan

I am so disappointed in Nick's part in the s/l he was the person responsible for this schmukup and he is placated by the whole Newman family with the exception of Noah who was the only one who did not stroke his ego with the * you are a good father* line.

Please let there be more from Nick than this pitiful person as he is being portrayed thus far.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list