List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I see so much MORE happening

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I see so much MORE happening

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/18 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 04:42PM, Views: 456, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/18 04:13PM
    I see so much MORE happening
    strawberrypop

When the paternity story began, it appeared pretty quickly that Summer did NOT belong to Nick. Now they are making it appear that Jack is NOT Summers father.

I do not think the paternity is truly established just yet.

Its moving to quickly.

I think the paternity still could go either way.

I do however agree with whomever it was that said thecreation of the paternity test was never really about changing Summers paternity, but that it was to bring the conclusion of Phyllis.

I have said and will always say the paternity story waws only designed to have one last Phyllis/Sharon fan war before its over.

Originally the spoilers read that Nick was going to have great consequences to his actions, but so far I have seen Nick suffer no consequences at all. They are making it all a Sharon issue.

So if anything they are planning on turning Sharon into the new villain since the best of the best villains will now be in a coma.

#2   2013/07/18 04:23PM
    Re: I see so much MORE happening
    ski lady

I agree with your entire post, but I really hope the writers are not trying to morph Sharon into Phyllis. They used to be opposites and it won't make anyone happy--Sharon fans or Phyllis fans--to try to turn Sharon into nuPhyllis. It won't sell. Sharon having BPD is believable, but she isn't like Phyllis. They are going to have to replace MS or else find a new character who is similar (Melanie perhaps?) to Phyllis. I like Sharon, but she's no Phyllis.

#3   2013/07/18 04:42PM
    Re: I see so much MORE happening
    habbyfan

ITA ... you two have read my mind, this making Sharon into Phyllis is .... writers not knowing the characters history.

I know when JG came back he said he would not even try to right the wrongs of s/l's he would instead write for the character ...

Thus far this is an epic fail Nick is still being babied by one and all ... what kind of retribution is that

Some of the stories I do like Likey for instance ... it is about time they had a s/l

Neil needs a s/l and so does Jill ... so far this is a giant mess ...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list