List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Melanie going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Melanie going?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/18 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 04:50PM, Views: 498, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/07/18 02:32PM
    Is Melanie going?
    Barbyboo

Why is she still here...I hope Adam does not end up with this women who sells her body for victors cash. Don't like her one bit

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 02:33PM
    #2   2013/07/18 03:48PM
    Re: Is Melanie going?
    weatherholt3

Quote Barbyboo: Why is she still here...I hope Adam does not end up with this women who sells her body for victors cash. Don't like her one bit

I'm hoping her and Billy take Adam down, can't stand Adam

#3   2013/07/18 03:50PM
    Kendrick1994

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Barbyboo: Why is she still here...I hope Adam does not end up with this women who sells her body for victors cash. Don't like her one bit

Come on man really Billy and Melanie take Adam down. Has hell frozen over yet, billy and this flunkee should get squashed like the idiots they are.Adam FTW he wont even break a sweat.

#4   2013/07/18 03:54PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Kendrick1994:
    Quote weatherholt3:

Come on man really Billy and Melanie take Adam down. Has hell frozen over yet, billy and this flunkee should get squashed like the idiots they are.Adam FTW he wont even break a sweat.

This is what I'm hoping I think it's time someone knocks that cockiness out of Adam and I hope it Billy!!!!!

#5   2013/07/18 04:00PM
    Kendrick1994

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Kendrick1994:
    Quote weatherholt3:

This is what I'm hoping I think it's time someone knocks that cockiness out of Adam and I hope it Billy!!!!!

It wont happen billy isn't a schemer he's a gambler. Adam should eat these two for lunch and spit them out.

#6   2013/07/18 04:05PM
    Jackie10

Hes already had one Victor paid to sex up Billy and break up him and Victoria. Melanie makes to. Guess Victor likes the high priced prostitutes.

#7   2013/07/18 04:44PM
    quimby

It's not Adam's fault that Billy fell back into gambling, so for Billy to go after Adam does not make sense. Is it because he didn't tell Victoria that he was gambling? So if that's Billy's excuse it's pretty lame. As for Melanie, Victor fired her, not Adam. Just because he refused to give her a reference or a job she has to go after him too. These writer's are just making any excuse for them to go after Adam. Victor is the one that they should be getting they're revenge on.

#8   2013/07/18 04:48PM
    Barbyboo

Billy vs Adam no contest Billy's a party boy selling drinks. Adam the best that would be a joke. He already did victor once Billy would be like slapping a fly on the wall..zap

#9   2013/07/18 04:50PM
    Homesick Cajun

Well, as long as she doesn't show up in the opening credits, like Hillary, there's still hope she will go away.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list