List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: eat your heart out lilly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

eat your heart out lilly

Started by lfga at 2013/07/18 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:55PM, Views: 374, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/18 12:55PM
    eat your heart out lilly
    lfga

tyler is moving on and lilly just cant stand it.....hope abby and tyler become a big hit....hope the writers are going that way....didnt like him paning over lilly......get over your self lilly.

#2   2013/07/18 01:04PM
    Re: eat your heart out lilly
    ajsp35801

Loving jealous Lily. Reminds of me of Dru with Phyllis and Damon Porter...and anytime Lily reminds me of Dru, that is a good thing.

I don't for one second think that Abby and Tyler will be a real couple nor long term. This is still Lily's story. It is all about her...still. The odds that someone who TPTB have brought on to be specifically paired with Lily being paired with Abby in a real relationship is almost nil. Sorry.

#3   2013/07/18 01:30PM
    Cass Eno

I like Abby and Tyler together, but I think Lily is going to get him in the long run.
    Maybe time for a "Sister Wives" s/l.

#4   2013/07/18 01:49PM
    sun45

Yep that is what I'm talking about eat your heart out Lily. Tyler is moving on and she is still jealous she just can't stand the thought of Ty being with someone else. Well to bad and to bad. Might I say that Lily is getting on my last nerves she still thinks she is all that when the truth is she isn't all that as for Abby/Tyler it want last long term I just don't see it but I say enjoy it while it last.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 01:50PM
    #5   2013/07/18 01:55PM
    Barbyboo

Can't stand lily she's so conceited I am sick of her sex scenes that's all she does. Seriously if lily stood next to sexy Abby. No contest. Tyler will move on with Abby. She's hot

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 01:57PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list