List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!

Started by nelly_bones at 2013/07/18 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 02:26PM, Views: 3890, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/18 12:20PM
    Re: Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!
    arielskies

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 6 Jul
    Which #YR actor strangled a journo on Emmy night? And cameras caught it?

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 8 Jul
    It's ironic that #YR told a bullying story from showrunners who are masters at it.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 8 Jul
    When I grow up, I want a happy family like #YR where people just punch you or strangle you and lie to the public.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 17 Jun
    @DougDavidsonYR please don't strangle anyone on The Talk.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 14h
    Wait, until my JFP rant goes up next issue. Trying to get it up in two days since I'm behind.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 14h
    LOL: JFP trying to blacklist me... Honey, I've fought Frons, Bloom, Wheeler, etc, and won...

#12   2013/07/18 12:26PM
    darlaluvsoaps

Quote ajsp35801: I believe the choking incident happened. I don't see NB making up lies. That is slander. However, I trust his recounting of it about as much as I trust George Zimmerman's telling of what happened when he murdered Trayvon Martin!...meaning not at all!

I'm with you! I have a feeling Nellie is leaving out some pertinent information in this one-sided story. I think there probably was an altercation; however, Dougie did not just lunge at him out of the blue simply for mentioning Muhney's name! That's bullshyt.

Nellie probably said something crude and insulting and they got into a fight of some sort. I've seen him go off on twitter and Nellie has a bad temper and he always always has an agenda. Everyone knows he stanz for Muhney and he was bitter that Doug won that Emmy instead of his boy Michael Muhney.

Nellie is known for his agenda-pushing and sour grapes.

#13   2013/07/18 12:47PM
    budhardt3

The more I hear about this twink, Nelson Branco, the more I am convinced that he is merely ticked at Doug Davidson for being successful because he knows deep down inside that he, himself, is a useless individual. Who cares what he thinks he "knows" about the soap opera world???

As a Canadian, I can honestly say that he is am embarrassment to our country.

#14   2013/07/18 12:55PM
    darlaluvsoaps

Nelson Branco got fired from TV Guide Canada for lying. He has a sketchy history and his credibility is suspect.

#15   2013/07/18 01:02PM
    ajsp35801

Quote darlaluvsoaps: Nelson Branco got fired from TV Guide Canada for lying. He has a sketchy history and his credibility is suspect.

I don't care if he had a stellar reputation and was known to never lie, I still wouldn't believe it. It is not rational...I could see if DD had a history of having a mental problem. But he doesn't. So this story rings false.

#16   2013/07/18 01:12PM
    strawberrypop

Quote alanadz: The thing is this is in PRINT. He has made this public. So if it's not true, it's slander and Nelson Branco can be sued.

I agree, and while I love DD, I have to ask myself, maybe this is true because Branco knows the ramifications of telling something like this if it is not true.

Therefore,

Id say it most likely did happen, and it probably was "alcohol fueled" and it is even more likely that NB pushed DD's buttons.

#17   2013/07/18 01:15PM
    jacksmyguy

I find this extremely hard to swallow. Just a load of crapola if you ask me. I just can't see that happening. DD was so happy and proud and said he was going to give the emmy to his 90-something year old dad. There are two sides to every story and I find this a bit out there.

#18   2013/07/18 01:22PM
    Cass Eno

Is this thread for real??
    If it is a joke I'm not getting it.

#19   2013/07/18 01:24PM
    hubbardfan

DD may have even been playfully 'choking' him for ruining a celebratory moment by bringing up MM's name, and he took it as an 'assault'! And since they were all presumably drunk...why are we hearing about this NOW, why not the next day after the Emmys??

#20   2013/07/18 01:27PM
    maja

If someone had attempted to strangle me,I would report it especially if I had witnesses to this act.Something about this story reeks of BS.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list