List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!

Started by nelly_bones at 2013/07/18 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 02:26PM, Views: 3633, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/18 11:51AM
    Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!
    nelly_bones

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 02:32PM
    #2   2013/07/18 11:52AM
    Re: Nellie B claims Doug Davidson strangled him!
    nelly_bones

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco

@DougDavidsonYR please don't strangle anyone on The Talk.

10:29 AM - 17 Jun 13

#3   2013/07/18 11:56AM
    birdiejune

Quote nelly_bones: Nelson Branco:

Here it is:

Case in point: During the DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS last month, I sat down with Doug Davidson, his wife, Cindy and Christian LeBlanc at the Beverly Hilton’s lobby bar. We were having a lovely conversation for an hour — or so I thought. While I’ve never been a big fan of Davidson’s acting, I congratulated him on his win and was genuinely happy for the former hair model’s deserved trophy.

Then, out of the blue, Davidson lunged at me across the table and began choking me after I simply mentioned Michael Muhney’s name before he even allowed me to finish my innocuous thought about the show. No joke. He literally attacked me. Can you imagine if Davidson didn’t win the Emmy? Yikes! Dude, you should be happy!

Immediately, I left. I was very shaken up over the encounter because I am not a violent person. Next year, I turn 40 and I was proud to say that I have never been
    involved in a physical altercation in my life. And I survived the homophobic 1980s and 1990s! It’s sad now that Doug Davidson has the distinction of being the first — and hopefully, last — person to ever lay a finger on me. Aside from my editor, Denette.

Since I was leaving for Toronto the next day, I was put in a precarious situation. Should I press charges? Several of Davidson’s co-stars urged me to but considering I’m a Canadian flying out of the U.S., a police investigation was the last thing I wanted.

Christian LeBlanc, who witnessed the event, cowardly told me, “We were all drunk. And what happens in the Hilton, stays in the Hilton.”

Nice. It’s ironic that the two actors involved in Y&R’s brilliant bullying storyline find it so easily to justify a physical attack on a reporter. Predictably, when I contacted the “big, happy family” over at CBS about the incident, they didn’t want to get involved.

How credible is this guy?

Something about this story reeks of BS.

#4   2013/07/18 12:01PM
    gardengal

Branco is hardly a reporter. Chances are he went to DD, and dissed him for winning the emmy. I could easily believe that the rest is due to alcohol. NB is himself a tweeting sanctimonious bully.

#5   2013/07/18 12:04PM
    luvroflife

Can't believe this about DD. If anything remotely close to what NB described occurred, hopefully ALL were 'in the moment'.

#6   2013/07/18 12:05PM
    habbyfan

Quote birdiejune:
    Quote nelly_bones: Nelson Branco:

Here it is:

Case in point: During the DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS last month, I sat down with Doug Davidson, his wife, Cindy and Christian LeBlanc at the Beverly Hilton’s lobby bar. We were having a lovely conversation for an hour — or so I thought. While I’ve never been a big fan of Davidson’s acting, I congratulated him on his win and was genuinely happy for the former hair model’s deserved trophy.

Then, out of the blue, Davidson lunged at me across the table and began choking me after I simply mentioned Michael Muhney’s name before he even allowed me to finish my innocuous thought about the show. No joke. He literally attacked me. Can you imagine if Davidson didn’t win the Emmy? Yikes! Dude, you should be happy!

Immediately, I left. I was very shaken up over the encounter because I am not a violent person. Next year, I turn 40 and I was proud to say that I have never been
    involved in a physical altercation in my life. And I survived the homophobic 1980s and 1990s! It’s sad now that Doug Davidson has the distinction of being the first — and hopefully, last — person to ever lay a finger on me. Aside from my editor, Denette.

Since I was leaving for Toronto the next day, I was put in a precarious situation. Should I press charges? Several of Davidson’s co-stars urged me to but considering I’m a Canadian flying out of the U.S., a police investigation was the last thing I wanted.

Christian LeBlanc, who witnessed the event, cowardly told me, “We were all drunk. And what happens in the Hilton, stays in the Hilton.”

Nice. It’s ironic that the two actors involved in Y&R’s brilliant bullying storyline find it so easily to justify a physical attack on a reporter. Predictably, when I contacted the “big, happy family” over at CBS about the incident, they didn’t want to get involved.

How credible is this guy?

Something about this story reeks of BS.

He is extra SOUR just now.

He thinks he can say anything about anybody ......

He also has some deluded idea he is part of the press ....

#7   2013/07/18 12:05PM
    trinilisa

What the hell? Are you serious? This story is so unbelievable!!!
    And DD's co-stars urged him to press charges?
    I don't know what to make of this. I mean, I've had a couple too many before, but I've never choked another person! I also wasn't there and cannot discount NB's story. Has DD responded to this article at all? Or CB?

#8   2013/07/18 12:06PM
    Lizzytish

Sounds like a load of B.S. to me too. I think Mr. Branco needs attention; but he'd better be careful who he's accusing, or he might get more attention than he's looking for. ;-)

#9   2013/07/18 12:13PM
    alanadz

The thing is this is in PRINT. He has made this public. So if it's not true, it's slander and Nelson Branco can be sued.

#10   2013/07/18 12:13PM
    ajsp35801

I believe the choking incident happened. I don't see NB making up lies. That is slander. However, I trust his recounting of it about as much as I trust George Zimmerman's telling of what happened when he murdered Trayvon Martin!...meaning not at all!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list