List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, the walls are closing in fast!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, the walls are closing in fast!!!

Started by Charlie h at 2013/07/18 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 02:35PM, Views: 798, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/18 10:55AM
    Chelsea, the walls are closing in fast!!!
    Charlie h

I bet she is shaking in her boots now. After having Victoria threaten her today and earlier this week Jeffrey taking money to keep quiet, her little baby daddy secret will soon be out!!! Good, it is about time Adam hear the truth....

#2   2013/07/18 11:59AM
    Re: Chelsea, the walls are closing in fast!!!
    REDMIDGET

Quote Charlie h: I bet she is shaking in her boots now. After having Victoria threaten her today and earlier this week Jeffrey taking money to keep quiet, her little baby daddy secret will soon be out!!! Good, it is about time Adam hear the truth....

When Jeff started to blackmail her she should of told Dylan.A secert is only a secert when one person no about it,Chelsea needs to tell now its about to come out and I for one hope she pay big time,Adam has every right to no,And I hope Adam find out that Victria knew about it,I want Dylan and Adam both to no who all knew and didn't say anything,I want Dylan to see what kind of person Chelesa really is.She is a con and con finish last,And this ois what gets me her mother of all people told her that this would work but she did it anyway.I cant wait intill this all come out,

#3   2013/07/18 12:18PM
    lbugcoco

Yea, it's coming sooner than she (or we) thought. Best case scenario for Chelsea is that she tells Adam she lied because she felt he didn't love/want her enough and he forgives her and they raise the bb together!

#4   2013/07/18 12:28PM
    hubbardfan

Duh!! Dylan's light bulb is finally coming on! he overheard her convo w/Chloe, and Adam was also standing in the background listening; she irks the hell out of me so I can't wait for this to end; it's rumored the baby will be blind due to a genetic trait and that's how Adam will find out...GOOD! Victoria's such a b-tch! SHE won't help Billy, but she's mad 'cuz Chloe's been there...gmab! Billy doesn't have to get permission to see HIS SON!! He needs to remind her of that little fact!!

#5   2013/07/18 12:39PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote hubbardfan: Duh!! Dylan's light bulb is finally coming on! he overheard her convo w/Chloe, and Adam was also standing in the background listening; she irks the hell out of me so I can't wait for this to end; it's rumored the baby will be blind due to a genetic trait and that's how Adam will find out...GOOD! Victoria's such a b-tch! SHE won't help Billy, but she's mad 'cuz Chloe's been there...gmab! Billy doesn't have to get permission to see HIS SON!! He needs to remind her of that little fact!!

Nah, I don't think so!

Dylan's I.Q. is just below the 89 range. He couldn't find his butt with two hands and a search warrant, let alone figure out that he's been duped. For the light bulb to go off, his neurons would have to be working and after six months, there's just no sign that anything is going on up there.

He's a gullible, naïve and extremely dense sucker and that he will remain until somebody else blows Chelsea's cover. Mark my words, by tomorrow, he won't remember why he was suspicious in the first place.

#6   2013/07/18 12:49PM
    ladycam

Dylan will forgive Chelsea so the truth doesn't interest me. The alternative will be too painful for him so he will stay for the baby. Problem is the baby is what he wants and Chelsea wants to be loved. That maybe there problem in the end. Again she will have a man that doesn't love her enough. And that's what she deserve he already so cold to her can only imagine when he does find out.

#7   2013/07/18 01:30PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote ladycam: Dylan will forgive Chelsea so the truth doesn't interest me. The alternative will be too painful for him so he will stay for the baby. Problem is the baby is what he wants and Chelsea wants to be loved. That maybe there problem in the end. Again she will have a man that doesn't love her enough. And that's what she deserve he already so cold to her can only imagine when he does find out.

I'm sorry but if this bonehead wants a baby so badly, why doesn't he go for single-parent adoption.

He can adopt a child from foster care or privately. He doesn't have to go along with this lie or go after this child. There are plenty of children in need of a parent and home. I say, get his butt out there and take some in.

#8   2013/07/18 01:34PM
    Cass Eno

I think if there is a "bonehead" here it is the writer.
    This has been front and center for far too long. Time to wrap it up and move on. Tell Adam the truth.
    Boring, boring, boring!!!!!!!!

#9   2013/07/18 01:52PM
    glh1950

Dylan's still in love with Avery. He doesn't have her so right or wrong he needed something to focus his life on and Chelsea fit right in. He has to know it's not his child but he acts as if it is because he 'wants' it to be his. And nobody better mess with his family!

#10   2013/07/18 02:03PM
    Kendrick1994

Quote glh1950: Dylan's still in love with Avery. He doesn't have her so right or wrong he needed something to focus his life on and Chelsea fit right in. He has to know it's not his child but he acts as if it is because he 'wants' it to be his. And nobody better mess with his family!

That will hurt Chelsea so much knowing that Dylan Doesn't love her, he needs a third party to tell him how he feels. Like prime example the 4/22 episode he went to see Sharon and to tell Sharon ,Chelsea was pregnant with his child, he was ready to leave the child behind, but Sharon for some reason talked him out of it then he was ready to be a father ,please suhn!!! These writers do not fool me ,I pick up on the little things and major details.And not to be harsh but Chelsea is to Dylan as Chloe is to Billy.And another example the 7/16 show he was supposed to get Chelsea a sandwich From CL but he was more worried about Avery's situation than his own fiance.Chelsea girl i think you may have over estimated your "blue-eyed" "perfect" baby daddy.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list