List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chloe & The Kiss

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chloe & The Kiss

Started by clita at 2013/07/18 09:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:39AM, Views: 499, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/18 09:21AM
    Chloe & The Kiss
    clita

Why was she making such a big deal of it? I dont think it even registered on Billy's radar..just sounded silly how she kept bringing it up.

#2   2013/07/18 09:30AM
    Re: Chloe & The Kiss
    Brooksie82

She clearly embarrassed herself because Billy never thought about it again and he wants his wife not Chloe but Chloe was fishing for the possibility that maybe Billy was as turned on by it as she was and then tried to back peddle and ensure that he didn't run away and avoid her because of it. I hope she just leaves it alone now and her and Alex can hook up.

#3   2013/07/18 09:31AM
    clita

Quote Brooksie82: She clearly embarrassed herself because Billy never thought about it again and he wants his wife not Chloe but Chloe was fishing for the possibility that maybe Billy was as turned on by it as she was and then tried to back peddle and ensure that he didn't run away and avoid her because of it. I hope she just leaves it alone now and her and Alex can hook up.

Ed Zachary!!

#4   2013/07/18 09:34AM
    Calmie

Billy does not want her silly azz, what about the menaningless kiss. Nothing. His wife can go to AA meetings with him. Go back to your man and leave messed up Billy alone.

#5   2013/07/18 09:56AM
    Lizzytish

Yes. As I posted in another thread -- poor Chloe. She did not rock Billy's world, All he wanted to talk about was getting Victoria back -- although I don't understand his reasoning there either.

#6   2013/07/18 10:39AM
    dairymaid

Obviously, Chloe still has feelings for Billy as before. So, she was hoping he had feelings for her but Billy was not thinking of her - only selfish Victoria! It will be interesting to see which way the writers are going with this saga. I used to like Victoria and Billy together because they survived all the attempts and monkey wrenches that Victor threw their way to destroy their marriage. But, Victoria will always be her Daddy's Little Spoiled Brat Daughter and I believe this time, Victor will win.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list