List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lauren look-alike and video

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lauren look-alike and video

Started by runaway1945 at 2013/07/18 05:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 12:45PM, Views: 1171, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/18 05:51AM
    Lauren look-alike and video
    runaway1945

don't think it's Lauren in the video it's the look-alike. That's how they will save Lauren's reputation.

#2   2013/07/18 06:03AM
    Re: Lauren look-alike and video
    sgtppr

I think you are right. Carmine had been in bed with a redhead and kept calling her Lauren. She told him her name but he said he wanted to call her Lauren.....perhaps a hooker?.....because she agreed to it.

#3   2013/07/18 08:11AM
    Homesick Cajun

I also think you are correct! I watched live yesterday and then again with my husband on the DVR, he thinks it's Lauren, but I don't! I think it's the look a like! Unfortunately after we watched last night we deleted it, otherwise I would check again! But I think you are correct!

#4   2013/07/18 08:13AM
    Barbyboo

Oh I hope it's her the cheating snob

#5   2013/07/18 08:14AM
    sgtppr

Quote Homesick Cajun: I also think you are correct! I watched live yesterday and then again with my husband on the DVR, he thinks it's Lauren, but I don't! I think it's the look a like! Unfortunately after we watched last night we deleted it, otherwise I would check again! But I think you are correct!

you can watch a full episode on the CBS site for Y&R. If I miss it (we don't DVR) and want to watch it I go on the site in the morning and watch it.

#6   2013/07/18 08:16AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote sgtppr:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I also think you are correct! I watched live yesterday and then again with my husband on the DVR, he thinks it's Lauren, but I don't! I think it's the look a like! Unfortunately after we watched last night we deleted it, otherwise I would check again! But I think you are correct!

you can watch a full episode on the CBS site for Y&R. If I miss it (we don't DVR) and want to watch it I go on the site in the morning and watch it.

Thanks sgtppr, I know I just hate trying to do that, it freezes so bad for me most of the time, and right now I'm annoyed with Comcast lol so don't think I need CBS to annoy me too! LOL

#7   2013/07/18 10:18AM
    vickidink

Quote runaway1945: don't think it's Lauren in the video it's the look-alike. That's how they will save Lauren's reputation.

I agree - here is my post from last night in another thread on the subject of the video:

I just can't believe the storyline would have the sex tape of Carmine and the real Lauren be posted. My gut tells me the reason they had him find a Lauren look alike was so that it will come out that it was the look alike and not Lauren in the videos. If I recall he tried to make his "love making" with the look alike very similar to when he did it with Lauren. I think that scenario is the only one in the end that will clear Lauren's reputation with the outside world.

#8   2013/07/18 10:40AM
    runaway1945

Quote vickidink:
    Quote runaway1945: don't think it's Lauren in the video it's the look-alike. That's how they will save Lauren's reputation.

I agree - here is my post from last night in another thread on the subject of the video:

I just can't believe the storyline would have the sex tape of Carmine and the real Lauren be posted. My gut tells me the reason they had him find a Lauren look alike was so that it will come out that it was the look alike and not Lauren in the videos. If I recall he tried to make his "love making" with the look alike very similar to when he did it with Lauren. I think that scenario is the only one in the end that will clear Lauren's reputation with the outside world.

Sorry I didn't read your post. I also posted in another thread. No one agreed or disagreed with it so I thought I start a thread about it. So I think we are both right.lol

#9   2013/07/18 10:56AM
    Soapnexis

It is the lookalike in the video. Yesterday(I think it was yesterday) when Kevin was shown trying to delete it, it was clear that it was the lookalike. ( Her mouth is very different from Lauren's.)
    It was after the lookalike left the room that Carmine went into the pot to take the camera out and we first saw the video.

#10   2013/07/18 11:50AM
    sgtppr

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote sgtppr:

Thanks sgtppr, I know I just hate trying to do that, it freezes so bad for me most of the time, and right now I'm annoyed with Comcast lol so don't think I need CBS to annoy me too! LOL

we have Charter and sometimes they are a pain also. The only saving grace is I hate TV and only watch Y&R and the news so they can't pee me off too badly!!! I have found that heat and weather are a big factor but that may be the hot room the computer is in also we are a long way off the road so if it is wet our cable is bad.....OMGTMI!!!! sorry

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list