List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Adam Marry Melanie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Adam Marry Melanie?

Started by PhyScott at 2013/07/18 05:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 06:08AM, Views: 969, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/18 05:49AM
    Will Adam Marry Melanie?
    PhyScott

I can just see it now: Melanie brings a lawsuit against Adam. The lawsuit threatens to destroy Adam's reformed reputation--business wise and personal. Everyone will look at him as some sort of RAPIST. He will impugn the "good" Newman family name and bring shame against his father! Melanie offers to drop her lawsuit if...HE MARRIES HER!

The Skye gambit all over again. But what's one more disposable marriage to Adam?

He's lost Chelsea; humiliated and threw away Sharon -- what else is there for this beleaguered business mogul at this juncture?

Besides, could it be so bad? The sex was great--that would be a benefit and a bonus. She'll also come in handy when he has to battle Chelsea in court for custody of his baby. His father wants him to be a family man--so...instant gratification would be his!

Adam and Victor used you, Melanie--turn about is fair play--so...WELL PLAYED after all, girl!

#2   2013/07/18 05:57AM
    Re: Will Adam Marry Melanie?
    Some One Else

I hope he reunites with Chelsea after the truth comes out about the baby.

#3   2013/07/19 04:07AM
    Barbyboo

Melanie was paid by victor as informant she sexed him maybe Adam should sue her if that's the case,..she's almost like a prostitite

#4   2013/07/19 05:11AM
    angel276

I really hope Adam doent end up with Melanie. No chemistry at all between those two. Hopefully her sl is short lived and she moves on the the next town.

#5   2013/07/19 05:17AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote angel276: I really hope Adam doent end up with Melanie. No chemistry at all between those two. Hopefully her sl is short lived and she moves on the the next town.

I agree!! We have WAY too many newbies as is!

We don't need another one hanging around.

So hard to get invested in the newbies present problems, let alone those that come to town with the kind of baggage that Leslie and Tyler came with. Look at the boards, overwhelmingly the viewers find the whole Rose s/l incredibly boring and I agree. The newbies are a complete failure and snooze fest.

But, I digress, Melanie needs to leave town as quickly and quietly as she came in!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 05:19AM
    #6   2013/07/19 08:06AM
    TwoOfEach

Why would Adam marry Melanie? The damage to his reputation is done the moment she files suit. Hopefully Adam pays her off and she slithers out of town.

#7   2013/07/19 09:18AM
    Barbyboo

Adam owes this gal nothing..she's a con

#8   2013/07/19 09:46AM
    AdrianeG

Quote angel276: I really hope Adam doent end up with Melanie. No chemistry at all between those two. Hopefully her sl is short lived and she moves on the the next town.

I don't see that character as having longevity. As soon as Adam is back with Chelsea or moves on to another woman, she is out the door.

#9   2013/07/19 06:53PM
    kelly11

Melanie told Billy that she was late for their appointment because she was at a doctor's appointment. Is she pregnant with Adam's baby?

#10   2013/07/19 07:09PM
    zuzu61

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I agree!! We have WAY too many newbies as is!

We don't need another one hanging around.

So hard to get invested in the newbies present problems, let alone those that come to town with the kind of baggage that Leslie and Tyler came with. Look at the boards, overwhelmingly the viewers find the whole Rose s/l incredibly boring and I agree. The newbies are a complete failure and snooze fest.

But, I digress, Melanie needs to leave town as quickly and quietly as she came in!!

OMG!!! I AGREE!!! It's like Melanie WHO??? That's how much chemistry she has with anyone. With Y&R. Pair her up with Tyler, send them OOT..
    That will be 2 down and about 10 to go..
    Then MAYBE we can see some of the Actors on Y&R that can act. Get rid of all these newbies.. Geez!!! Y&R has the most TALENT of ANY show on TV.. Where the heck are they??
    Pair her with Adam for all I care and send them to the farm.. Just get on with the the Y&R actors and stop trying to push your favs!!! Enough already!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 07:10PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list