List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: correct me if I'm wrong, Nick's too young...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

correct me if I'm wrong, Nick's too young...

Started by girlsvomitcandy at 2013/07/18 02:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 08:54AM, Views: 748, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/18 02:39AM
    correct me if I'm wrong, Nick's too young...
    girlsvomitcandy

Isn't Nick too young to be Summer's father anyways? I know this won't have anything to do with the storyline but the damn writers should at least have taken this into account when they sorased her. Cassie was 16 when she died, and Summer who was born after Cassie's death is now 18. Add those two together and you get 34. JM is 39. -_-

Anyways, this whole Sharon thing. My goodnesss, WHY?! I know she is bi-polar but this is extreme. JFP, you know how to deal with Bi-Polar disorder. You were on GH weren't you?? Sonny is bi-polar and NEVER, did she EVER have it that Sonny did things like this! I thought Sharon was going to become a stronger woman? The things she is doing makes her belong in a mental institution. She is insane. Not Phylis(sp?) crazy, like medically insane. :/

Someone said before that giving Sharon bi-polar disorder was a diss to the character. Now I don't believe that but if you're gonna give a important character like Sharon something like that, then at least do it right.
    If it is really true that she changed the results cause I don't believe it yet since that was during one of her delusions, then all characters will get on Sharon's case and hate on her and act like self-righteous a-holes! Like if we haven't seen them do that to her before. -___- Stupid storyline.

Lastly, so Summer and Kyle's resemblance is just a coincidence??? Cause those two look related! I thought that was the reason for the recast. UGGHHH!
    *end rant*

#2   2013/07/18 05:29AM
    Re: correct me if I'm wrong, Nick's too young...
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote girlsvomitcandy: Isn't Nick too young to be Summer's father anyways? I know this won't have anything to do with the storyline but the damn writers should at least have taken this into account when they sorased her. Cassie was 16 when she died, and Summer who was born after Cassie's death is now 18. Add those two together and you get 34. JM is 39. -_-

Anyways, this whole Sharon thing. My goodnesss, WHY?! I know she is bi-polar but this is extreme. JFP, you know how to deal with Bi-Polar disorder. You were on GH weren't you?? Sonny is bi-polar and NEVER, did she EVER have it that Sonny did things like this! I thought Sharon was going to become a stronger woman? The things she is doing makes her belong in a mental institution. She is insane. Not Phylis(sp?) crazy, like medically insane. :/

Someone said before that giving Sharon bi-polar disorder was a diss to the character. Now I don't believe that but if you're gonna give a important character like Sharon something like that, then at least do it right.
    If it is really true that she changed the results cause I don't believe it yet since that was during one of her delusions, then all characters will get on Sharon's case and hate on her and act like self-righteous a-holes! Like if we haven't seen them do that to her before. -___- Stupid storyline.

Lastly, so Summer and Kyle's resemblance is just a coincidence??? Cause those two look related! I thought that was the reason for the recast. UGGHHH!
    *end rant*

Born onscreen December 31, 1988 Returned from boarding school in June 1994 said to be 16 years old Threw an 18th birthday party for Sharon in September 1994, although she was actually 19, and Nick was 18 Comment made about his trust fund 3/2008 confirmed he was 30 years old Comment made about his trust fund 9/2008 confirmed he was 35 years old His father wished him "Happy Birthday" on October 11, 2012 October 11, 1972 (age 40)

#3   2013/07/18 08:14AM
    kn1231

Every soap has been aging children like this for years, I don't get why people keep bringing this up. I feel its just used as a way to complain more. A show like this can't really work if no one is being aged. Real time can't work as a whole for soaps. You think storylines drag on now, imagine how long they would drag on if soaps were real time.

#4   2013/07/18 08:21AM
    Barbyboo

Sharon in nick must be in fortys because Noah is about 23

#5   2013/07/18 08:25AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Barbyboo: Sharon in nick must be in fortys because Noah is about 23

Nick is aged 40 Oct 11 1972 and Sharon is September 17, 1972 (age 40)

#6   2013/07/18 08:54AM
    Phyllis4ever

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote Barbyboo: Sharon in nick must be in fortys because Noah is about 23

Nick is aged 40 Oct 11 1972 and Sharon is September 17, 1972 (age 40)

Sharon is a year older than Nick.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list