List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers please redeem Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers please redeem Sharon

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/17 09:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:32AM, Views: 380, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/17 09:30PM
    Writers please redeem Sharon
    vyvan

Please put an end to this unrealistic characterization of the Sharon we have come to know and love until MAB came along and ruined the most kind and compassionate person in all of GC...Sharon...
    She has a long standing history of helping Daniel and most recently summer....nick and dumped Phyllis when he realized sharon was his true love and was ready to shack up with Sharon ..but Sharon pretended that hick's baby was Jack's so that nick would go back to Phyllis and summer...so that nick would not repeat the same mistake that he made to Sharon..deserted her in her time of grief!!! No greater love exists than a woman giving up her true love so that he does not desert his affair wife Phyllis and their lust child summer!!!
    They have systematically assassinated her character to the point that nothing makes sense!!! I cannot stand what the writers have done to Sharon, by legitimizing the most sick and toxic relationship in the history of y& r history phick !, and the affair child summer!!!!

#2   2013/07/17 10:03PM
    Re: Writers please redeem Sharon
    jtb1974

The writers will keep lying to us that Sharon will be redeemed because they don't want her fans to quit watching. But I don't buy the lies anymore. I am 3 days into my hiatus.

#3   2013/07/17 10:14PM
    ski lady

Quote jtb1974: The writers will keep lying to us that Sharon will be redeemed because they don't want her fans to quit watching. But I don't buy the lies anymore. I am 3 days into my hiatus.

OMGoodness, I hope you're wrong....but am afraid you're right. MAB & Co promised a stronger Sharon, but never delivered. Now these writers seemed to be redeeming her - they diagnosed her BPD and ended Shadam. Then suddenly they started back in the other direction and Sharon is doing things she would never, ever have done before.

I can't understand this. Most long-term characters have issues from time to time, but ever since Shadam began, Sharon has been one mixed up, hot mess. It's gone on way too long and needs to end!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 10:16PM
    #4   2013/07/17 10:47PM
    jtb1974

Yep and I will return when she actually is fully redeemed and not a minute sooner. And as much of a SC fan that I am I don't even believe her when she says her fans will like the way this story turns out. She can't exactly say her fans will hate this story. She would be fired.

#5   2013/07/18 03:06AM
    Pauls

Quote jtb1974: Yep and I will return when she actually is fully redeemed and not a minute sooner. And as much of a SC fan that I am I don't even believe her when she says her fans will like the way this story turns out. She can't exactly say her fans will hate this story. She would be fired.

ITA...and I'm over it. Having my chain pulled for years now regarding the promise of better SLs for Sharon is done. I, too, will use my time more wisely. And if I read on the boards that they've stopped destroying the character, I might...might, take a peek. My guess is they will put her through hell and then eventually she will reunite with Satan (Adam) and that will be the last straw for me. It's pretty much the last straw, anyway. Forty years...the fan fest is over for me!

#6   2013/07/18 10:20AM
    jhaxx

Redeem her,she has always been a gold-digger, soon as she found out who nick was she manipulated him from her best friend Amy. She and nick have had affairs her true colors are showing

#7   2013/07/18 10:32AM
    Spike1976

Who needs redeeming? She got her bi-polar out of jail card.

While everyone else gets chastised for making decision out of sound mind, Sharon can get away with it by being bi-polar.

She's like Peter Griffen in Family guy who decided to be mentally challenge and used that card so he can get away with doing things.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list