List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/17 05:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 12:49PM, Views: 1863, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/18 07:11AM
    Re: Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?
    Milkshake24

Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 07:14AM
    #22   2013/07/18 08:23AM
    alanadz

Quote Milkshake24: Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

Sharon SEEN it happen? Wait seen is past tense so the statement makes no sense. DO you mean Sharon SAW it happen?

#23   2013/07/18 08:28AM
    Milkshake24

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Milkshake24: Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

Sharon SEEN it happen? Wait seen is past tense so the statement makes no sense. DO you mean Sharon SAW it happen?

sees! but thanks for being a smarty pants!

#24   2013/07/18 10:15AM
    Lizzytish

I think this whole "Phyllis in a coma" SL was thrown in after Michelle Stafford decided to leave -- and the coma is a way to keep the character available if she ever decides to come back. I doubt they would recast the role -- Daniel is gone and I don't know what SL there would be for a nuPhyllis.

I'm looking forward to a Phyllisless show for a while. She was really on my last nerve with all that yelling and manic behavior.

#25   2013/07/18 12:19PM
    SOAPY DUCK

Where did you see this "MILK SHAKE" ? @ your smart ass comment regarding the past and present tense of SEE.

#26   2013/07/18 12:42PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Lizzytish: I think this whole "Phyllis in a coma" SL was thrown in after Michelle Stafford decided to leave -- and the coma is a way to keep the character available if she ever decides to come back. I doubt they would recast the role -- Daniel is gone and I don't know what SL there would be for a nuPhyllis.

I'm looking forward to a Phyllisless show for a while. She was really on my last nerve with all that yelling and manic behavior.

MS stated she was NOT coming back. And what I hear Daniel comes to town & he takes her off life support. If they do this no way would she come back. She could come back as a ghost.

#27   2013/07/18 12:49PM
    Phyllisrocks...

No one knows how Phyllis will go. They should play it out that she runs right in front of Christine moving car. Phyllis lied about running Christine & Paul over. It would be a great story if they did this.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list