List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/17 05:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 12:49PM, Views: 1839, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/17 06:22PM
    Re: Could it be Phyllis runs in front of a car ?
    Calmie

She walked in front of Sharon's and Christine and Paul's car. Double whammy.

#12   2013/07/17 06:25PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote Calmie: She walked in front of Sharon's and Christine and Paul's car. Double whammy.

Triple whammy! And Paul the police chief and Christine the DA can look the other way.

#13   2013/07/17 06:36PM
    alanadz

Hey Phyllis will be gone, but Avery will still be there. And I have feeling it will be Avery who will get that fairy tale family Sharon is dreaming about.

And if Sharon does harm Phyllis, I hope Avery goes after her with a vengeance.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 06:37PM
    #14   2013/07/17 06:41PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote alanadz: Hey Phyllis will be gone, but Avery will still be there. And I have feeling it will be Avery who will get that fairy tale family Sharon is dreaming about.

Avery's always at odds with Phyllis. She believed her parents over Phyl and then slept with her hubby when Phyl told her to back away so she could still try to get Nick back. Avery will probably be the one throwing Phyllis her going away party. Heck, the way Phyl and Avery cat fight, maybe Avery will be the one who knocks her down or runs her over...accidentally, of course.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 06:43PM
    #15   2013/07/18 04:16AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Phyllis treated Avery bad just like she treated everyone she came in contact with. I would like to see Christine get her back good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 04:18AM
    #16   2013/07/18 04:37AM
    Barbyboo

If she's in a coma forever that story is dumb

#17   2013/07/18 06:33AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Barbyboo: If she's in a coma forever that story is dumb

What I hear Daniel has them to pull the plug & off she goes.

#18   2013/07/18 06:37AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote alanadz: Hey Phyllis will be gone, but Avery will still be there. And I have feeling it will be Avery who will get that fairy tale family Sharon is dreaming about.

Avery will be to busie running after Dylan trying to get him back. And why would Avery even care the way Phyllis treated her ? Nick will be there for Sharon no worry.

#19   2013/07/18 06:42AM
    Phyllisrocks...

In the end Phyllis will get what's coming to her. Avery will not be able to bring her back thats for sure.

#20   2013/07/18 06:59AM
    mswadel

If I had my druthers I would rather be in a coma instead of in a mental institution in a padded cell with a straightjacket as my primary clothing.

If Nick and Avery do not marry it will be Averys choice to not marry or to choose Dylan for her husband and not because Nick wants the same sick fairytale that Sharon does.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list