List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Started by Dime A Dance at 2013/07/17 05:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 09:40AM, Views: 3276, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/07/20 08:36AM
    Re: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!
    Jackie10

I think we all know if Bully Phyllis wanted to leave she could have. And it showed Phyllis slipping so there is no question. But the haters will say what they want. We know the truth so there is really no point for the people who want to fight about it its not going to change the truth.

#42   2013/07/20 08:36AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon would not harm Summer. She didnt harm Phyllis! Phyllis did it to her own stupid self. If Sharon wanted Phyllis dead she would have pushed her down those stairs or as they other posters said beat her to death with a shovel or hit her with a car. Its not in Sharons nature to kill. She has been BP since a teen and has not felt the need to kill yet. Phyllis on the other hand has felt the urge many times. Whether she did or not no one knows.

Oh yeah, Phyllis forcibly confined and assaulted herself, causing her to fall down the stairs.

Forcibly confined and assaulted thats a laugh. Since when does bully Phyllis let any one smaller than her make her forcibly do anything. And Sharon did not assault her it was a mutual struggle for a phone. And Phyllis slipped and fell.

How can it be a mutual struggle when Phyllis was calling Jack after Sharon told her she wasn't allowing her to leave? Sharon had no right to take HER phone out of HER hand. And Sharon blockaded the door.

Forcible confinement and assault is exactly what that bully Sharon committed. That is how the scene played out, whether Sharon fans like it or not.

Also, I don't recall Phyllis ever being clumsy.

LOL no.

"Mutual struggle" implies that they were fighting over the last bottle of water in the desert or something. Sharon very much assaulted Phyllis when she grabbed her phone and wouldn't return it.

#43   2013/07/20 08:39AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Jackie10: I think we all know if Bully Phyllis wanted to leave she could have. And it showed Phyllis slipping so there is no question. But the haters will say what they want. We know the truth so there is really no point for the people who want to fight about it its not going to change the truth.

Oh yeah the haters will just say what they want hey? How about some are just telling it exactly how it went down.

The only way Phyllis could have left was by physically attacking bully Sharon and she chose not to do that and ended up being attacked by Sharon.

We do know the TRUTH.

I don't hate Sharon. I do hate how some of her fans excuse and whitewash everything she does.

#44   2013/07/20 09:22AM
    janetb

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Jackie10: I think we all know if Bully Phyllis wanted to leave she could have. And it showed Phyllis slipping so there is no question. But the haters will say what they want. We know the truth so there is really no point for the people who want to fight about it its not going to change the truth.

Oh yeah the haters will just say what they want hey? How about some are just telling it exactly how it went down.

The only way Phyllis could have left was by physically attacking bully Sharon and she chose not to do that and ended up being attacked by Sharon.

We do know the TRUTH.

I don't hate Sharon. I do hate how some of her fans excuse and whitewash everything she does.

Thank you

#45   2013/07/20 09:23AM
    Lizzytish

I hope the truth doesn't come out for a long time -- or never. It gives the writers some new material to write without changing the characters.

#46   2013/07/20 09:40AM
    alanadz

Quote Dime A Dance:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Dime A Dance: Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Let's not rule out that IF Summer is Nicks after all, Sharon may plot to recreate the death of Nicks child, leaving him distraught and looking for consolation, replaying the same scenario that brought Nick and Phyllis together. Summer's life could be in danger. This woman is desperate and willing to do anything.

Think about it.

Killing Summer wouldn't get her anywhere. The last time Nick lost a kid, he abandoned Sharon, not got closer to her.

Losing his child with Sharon drove him into the arms of another woman to get comfort. If Sharon disposes of his daughter with Phyllis, Summer, she can be there to help Nick through his grief and rekindle a romance. An interesting twist!

These two are drawn together by tragedy. They can't stop reliving Cassies death and use every excuse to talk about her. They rarely converse unless it's over something tragic with the exception of Faith, or their consoling one another over either of their latest drama.

It could happen.

Cassie was not Nick's child with Sharon. She was his adopted daughter. A lot of what drove Nick back then was guult. He was partly responsible for Cassie's death.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list