List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Started by Dime A Dance at 2013/07/17 05:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 09:40AM, Views: 3265, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/20 07:52AM
    Re: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!
    countryMomof4

^^ Yes everyone thinks Summer is Jack's so there is no reason for Sharon to harm Summer. At all.

#32   2013/07/20 07:57AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote JulietCapulet:
    Quote countryMomof4: Doubt it.

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

Pets? Why? Just cause she's blonde?

I don't get the blonde thing ?I have read this before what does blonde have to do with anything ?anyone can be blonde if they want to.

JFP definitely has her pets! I don't necessarily think it is a blonde thing though. Look at Chelsea, she is obviously a pet. Her s/l is front and center. I don't remember the episode count from the first 6 months that was posted, but she certainly gets the lions share of the air time.

JFP most certainly has her pets and clearly they do not have to be blond.

#33   2013/07/20 08:00AM
    Jackie10

Sharon would not harm Summer. She didnt harm Phyllis! Phyllis did it to her own stupid self. If Sharon wanted Phyllis dead she would have pushed her down those stairs or as the other posters said beat her to death with a shovel or hit her with a car. Its not in Sharons nature to kill. She has been BP since a teen and has not felt the need to kill yet. Phyllis on the other hand has felt the urge many times. Whether she did or not no one knows.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 08:09AM
    #34   2013/07/20 08:04AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote countryMomof4: ^^ Yes everyone thinks Summer is Jack's so there is no reason for Sharon to harm Summer. At all.

Seeing as her plan to alienate Nick, so she could have him all to herself and they could grieve together has backfired, she may have to resort to other measures like killing or harming Summer to achieve that end.

#35   2013/07/20 08:05AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Jackie10: Sharon would not harm Summer. She didnt harm Phyllis! Phyllis did it to her own stupid self. If Sharon wanted Phyllis dead she would have pushed her down those stairs or as they other posters said beat her to death with a shovel or hit her with a car. Its not in Sharons nature to kill. She has been BP since a teen and has not felt the need to kill yet. Phyllis on the other hand has felt the urge many times. Whether she did or not no one knows.

Oh yeah, Phyllis forcibly confined and assaulted herself, causing her to fall down the stairs.

#36   2013/07/20 08:06AM
    lovinthesoaps

I dont see Sharon trying to kill anyone. I think she is willing to manipulate but I dont see her being able to actually kill another human..... especially one she has known since birth. I think she is going to see that her plan with Nick isnt working and go off the rails with her own life. We are going to see another break down but I dont think in will involve her killing anyone.

#37   2013/07/20 08:11AM
    Jackie10

Quote lovinthesoaps: I dont see Sharon trying to kill anyone. I think she is willing to manipulate but I dont see her being able to actually kill another human..... especially one she has known since birth. I think she is going to see that her plan with Nick isnt working and go off the rails with her own life. We are going to see another break down but I dont think in will involve her killing anyone.

Well said!

#38   2013/07/20 08:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon would not harm Summer. She didnt harm Phyllis! Phyllis did it to her own stupid self. If Sharon wanted Phyllis dead she would have pushed her down those stairs or as they other posters said beat her to death with a shovel or hit her with a car. Its not in Sharons nature to kill. She has been BP since a teen and has not felt the need to kill yet. Phyllis on the other hand has felt the urge many times. Whether she did or not no one knows.

Oh yeah, Phyllis forcibly confined and assaulted herself, causing her to fall down the stairs.

Forcibly confined and assaulted thats a laugh. Since when does bully Phyllis let any one smaller than her make her forcibly do anything. And Sharon did not assault her it was a mutual struggle for a phone. And Phyllis slipped and fell.

#39   2013/07/20 08:26AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Forcibly confined and assaulted thats a laugh. Since when does bully Phyllis let any one smaller than her make her forcibly do anything. And Sharon did not assault her it was a mutual struggle for a phone. And Phyllis slipped and fell.

How can it be a mutual struggle when Phyllis was calling Jack after Sharon told her she wasn't allowing her to leave? Sharon had no right to take HER phone out of HER hand. And Sharon blockaded the door.

Forcible confinement and assault is exactly what that bully Sharon committed. That is how the scene played out, whether Sharon fans like it or not.

#40   2013/07/20 08:28AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

How can it be a mutual struggle when Phyllis was calling Jack after Sharon told her she wasn't allowing her to leave? Sharon had no right to take HER phone out of HER hand. And Sharon blockaded the door.

Forcible confinement and assault is exactly what that bully Sharon committed. That is how the scene played out, whether Sharon fans like it or not.

Also, I don't recall Phyllis ever being clumsy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list