List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Started by Dime A Dance at 2013/07/17 05:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 09:40AM, Views: 3074, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/19 04:41PM
    Re: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!
    countryMomof4

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote JulietCapulet:
    Quote countryMomof4: Doubt it.

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

Pets? Why? Just cause she's blonde?

I think she was hired off a show JFP worked on, like so many of the other newbies.

Hollywood Heights I think. NuNoah is from there and he's a gem too!

#22   2013/07/19 04:42PM
    LucyT

Quote JulietCapulet:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote JulietCapulet:

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

I don't get the blonde thing ?I have read this before what does blonde have to do with anything ?anyone can be blonde if they want to.

I don't either. I think it's based on Sharon fans trying to make everyone (including themselves) think that SC is safe from being killed off. I call BS, to be honest.

I wouldn't feel very safe if I was any Vet at least a female one.

#23   2013/07/19 08:10PM
    alanadz

Sharon is off her rocker. She feels the need to eliminate Summer from their lives, she can have her fairytale back.

#24   2013/07/19 09:09PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz: Sharon is off her rocker. She feels the need to eliminate Summer from their lives, she can have her fairytale back.

Sharon sees the loss of Summer as something only she can help Nick with.She's said many times that she couldn't help him grieve for Cassie but can help now.If Summer still thinks of Nick as a father then there is no real loss for either of them.Sharon wants Summer out of the way.

#25   2013/07/19 09:40PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote alanadz: Sharon is off her rocker. She feels the need to eliminate Summer from their lives, she can have her fairytale back.

Sharon has clearly lost whatever small piece of her brain that she had left. Her plan is really not going to work because with Summer losing her mother, she is going to want to be close to the man that she has thought of as her father her entire life! What a dope Sharon is! She may bring Summer closer to Nick than ever.

#26   2013/07/19 10:56PM
    distant drifter

Please stop tripping. You didn't go on like that knowing that Phyllis has already killed and is the cause of Tim's death and tried to murder Christine. What is up with this hatred of Sharon? Get a grip already. Sharon is ill and has a perfectly good reason to be at that. The poor woman has been through a lot. Phyllis had no right to sleep with a grieving woman's husband or anyone else's husband as for as that's concerned. Let someone do to you what Phyllis has done and see how you would like it. Go ahead and put that shoe on the other foot.

#27   2013/07/20 01:26AM
    velocity

What is up with the Sharon hate? Hahaha,lol. Now that is funny.

#28   2013/07/20 01:52AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LucyT:
    Quote JulietCapulet:

I don't get the blonde thing ?I have read this before what does blonde have to do with anything ?anyone can be blonde if they want to.

JFP definitely has her pets! I don't necessarily think it is a blonde thing though. Look at Chelsea, she is obviously a pet. Her s/l is front and center. I don't remember the episode count from the first 6 months that was posted, but she certainly gets the lions share of the air time.

#29   2013/07/20 01:54AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LucyT:
    Quote JulietCapulet:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote JulietCapulet:

I don't either. I think it's based on Sharon fans trying to make everyone (including themselves) think that SC is safe from being killed off. I call BS, to be honest.

I wouldn't feel very safe if I was any Vet at least a female one.

Nope, none of the vets are safe. None at all.

#30   2013/07/20 06:18AM
    alanadz

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote shainee: I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

I don't either.

If everyone thinks that Summer is Jack's what would she gain? Nothing.

Everyone thinks Summer is Jack's except Sharon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list