List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon MAY Kill Summer!

Started by Dime A Dance at 2013/07/17 05:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 09:40AM, Views: 3399, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/17 05:05PM
    Sharon MAY Kill Summer!
    Dime A Dance

Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Let's not rule out that IF Summer is Nicks after all, Sharon may plot to recreate the death of Nicks child, leaving him distraught and looking for consolation, replaying the same scenario that brought Nick and Phyllis together. Summer's life could be in danger. This woman is desperate and willing to do anything.

Think about it.

#2   2013/07/17 05:15PM
    Re: Sharon MAY Kill Summer!
    shainee

I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

#3   2013/07/17 05:30PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote Dime A Dance: Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Let's not rule out that IF Summer is Nicks after all, Sharon may plot to recreate the death of Nicks child, leaving him distraught and looking for consolation, replaying the same scenario that brought Nick and Phyllis together. Summer's life could be in danger. This woman is desperate and willing to do anything.

Think about it.

Killing Summer wouldn't get her anywhere. The last time Nick lost a kid, he abandoned Sharon, not got closer to her.

#4   2013/07/17 05:36PM
    Dime A Dance

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Dime A Dance: Sharon's got two paths available to her to get herself a Newman right now. She can expose Chelsea and be Adam's hero, or she can take her current path and hope that Avery walks and leaves Nick available and grieving.

Think about it.

Killing Summer wouldn't get her anywhere. The last time Nick lost a kid, he abandoned Sharon, not got closer to her.

Losing his child with Sharon drove him into the arms of another woman to get comfort. If Sharon disposes of his daughter with Phyllis, Summer, she can be there to help Nick through his grief and rekindle a romance. An interesting twist!

These two are drawn together by tragedy. They can't stop reliving Cassies death and use every excuse to talk about her. They rarely converse unless it's over something tragic with the exception of Faith, or their consoling one another over either of their latest drama.

It could happen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 05:38PM
    #5   2013/07/17 06:08PM
    countryMomof4

Quote shainee: I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

I don't either.

If everyone thinks that Summer is Jack's what would she gain? Nothing.

#6   2013/07/17 06:11PM
    Dime A Dance

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote shainee: I just don't see JFP allowing one of her beloved Friends of Jill to be killed off.

I don't either.

I'm talking about if the truth comes out and Nick is the father after all.

#7   2013/07/17 06:12PM
    Dime A Dance

Sharon will want to snatch away Nick's newfound joy and elation then come to the rescue!

#8   2013/07/17 06:15PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote countryMomof4:

I don't either.

I agree. Besides, they may have dragged Sharon through the mud but I can't see them making her a child killer. Nobody wants to see that on a soap.

#9   2013/07/19 04:29PM
    JulietCapulet

Think about it.

Could happen!!!!

#10   2013/07/19 04:31PM
    countryMomof4

Doubt it.

HHK is one of JFP pets because she is a good actress. I sincerely doubt she is going anywhere and especially under those kinds of circumstances.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list