List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: LMAO! Michael, Carmine, Lauren, Gun, (SPOILER)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LMAO! Michael, Carmine, Lauren, Gun, (SPOILER)

Started by brascohobbs at 2013/07/17 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 11:15AM, Views: 5578, Replies: 66
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/17 01:14PM
    LMAO! Michael, Carmine, Lauren, Gun, (SPOILER)
    brascohobbs

Canadian Recap....

Michael waves that gun around and threatens Carmine who is still a smug prick.

Carmine continues to taunt Michael and egg him on. Suddenly Lauren arrives and stops Michael. Carmine touches Lauren and thanks her.

Then Carmine calls the police on Michael!

Paul comes to Michael's home and he is ARRESTED for Assault on Carmine.

Michael is taken away in Hand-cuffs to the Police Station.

Kevin is heart-broken to see his brother hand-cuffed, arrested, and locked in jail.

Lauren pleads with Carmine. She begs him to stop. Carmine says he will but he wants something from Lauren in return ..."One more night with you Lauren."

Carmine will drop the charges against Michael if Lauren has sex with him!

Dun dun dun...

#2   2013/07/17 01:22PM
    Re: LMAO! Michael, Carmine, Lauren, Gun, (SPOILER)
    trinilisa

Quote brascohobbs: Canadian Recap....

Carmine continues to taunt Michael and egg him on. Suddenly Lauren arrives and stops Michael. Carmine touches Lauren and thanks her.

Kevin is heart-broken to see his brother hand-cuffed, arrested, and locked in jail.

Lauren pleads with Carmine. She begs him to stop. Carmine says he will but he wants something from Lauren in return ..."One more night with you Lauren."

Dun dun dun...

I figured something like this would happen. Carmine is a smug prick. The question is, will Lauren give Carmine that "one more night" like she has int he past. Will she drop her drawers (yet again), but this time have an excuse (I was saving my husband!)? Or can she press charges for the secret sex tape and use that as levridge to get him to back off? Or does she just waste him (key word being waste)?
    Spoilers say that the week of the 29th, the Baldwains/Basco drama reaches a shocking conclusion. (I think it said conclusion...the spoilers are posted on this board anyway). So is it shocking that Lauren does the nasty to "save her husband", or does Carmine take a dirt nap?

#3   2013/07/17 01:27PM
    brascohobbs

Quote trinilisa:

Dun dun dun...

I figured something like this would happen. Carmine is a smug prick. The question is, will Lauren give Carmine that "one more night" like she has int he past. Will she drop her drawers (yet again), but this time have an excuse (I was saving my husband!)? Or can she press charges for the secret sex tape and use that as levridge to get him to back off? Or does she just waste him (key word being waste)?
    Spoilers say that the week of the 29th, the Baldwains/Basco drama reaches a shocking conclusion. (I think it said conclusion...the spoilers are posted on this board anyway). So is it shocking that Lauren does the nasty to "save her husband", or does Carmine take a dirt nap?

IMO, Lauren is still attracted to Carmine, and he just gave her an excuse to have sex with him again.

Would these writers kill off Carmine & Phyllis at the same time? It seems too much.

#4   2013/07/17 01:29PM
    maja

Carmine is such a sleaze! He probably put that sex video up for that exact reason cause he knew Michael would come after him. Also, he wanted this as a bargaining chip so he could blackmail Lauren to crawl back into bed with him.Such a POS, time to use this smug fool for target practice for GCPD.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 01:33PM
    #5   2013/07/17 01:31PM
    trinilisa

Quote brascohobbs:
    Quote trinilisa:

Dun dun dun...

IMO, Lauren is still attracted to Carmine, and he just gave her an excuse to have sex with him again.

Would these writers kill off Carmine & Phyllis at the same time? It seems too much.

I predict she goes for it; she now has an excuse to cheat. However, I predict that Carmine does not drop the charges, so the std (metaphorically speaking of course) keeps infecting the Baldwin family...

#6   2013/07/17 01:34PM
    trixie60

Carmine needs to be stopped with his threats, putting videos on the internet for the whole town to see but Micheal is going about it in the wrong way. They need a lawyer. Carmine had a lawyer and so should Micheal. He can't do this alone. All killing him will do is getting rid of Carmine but Micheal will have a bigger problem as in attemped murder.

#7   2013/07/17 01:34PM
    brascohobbs

Quote maja: Carmine is such a sleaze! He probably put that sex video up for that exact reason caus he knoew Michael would come after him. Also, he wanted this as a bargaining chip so he could blackmail Lauren to crawl back into bed with him.Such a POS, time to use this fool for target practice for GCPD.

So true. Carmine was baiting Michael to fall into his trap, and he did. Now Carmine has the leverage he needs over the Baldwins.

Except I think deep down Lauren still wants Carmine. She is a skank to the core.

#8   2013/07/17 01:36PM
    brascohobbs

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote brascohobbs:
    Quote trinilisa:

Dun dun dun...

I predict she goes for it; she now has an excuse to cheat. However, I predict that Carmine does not drop the charges, so the std (metaphorically speaking of course) keeps infecting the Baldwin family...

You're probably right. I don't think Carmine is going anywhere. He's very devious. Sorta reminds me of evil Adam.

#9   2013/07/17 01:41PM
    trinilisa

Quote brascohobbs:
    Quote maja: Carmine is such a sleaze! He probably put that sex video up for that exact reason caus he knoew Michael would come after him. Also, he wanted this as a bargaining chip so he could blackmail Lauren to crawl back into bed with him.Such a POS, time to use this fool for target practice for GCPD.

So true. Carmine was baiting Michael to fall into his trap, and he did. Now Carmine has the leverage he needs over the Baldwins.

Except I think deep down Lauren still wants Carmine. She is a skank to the core.

Make that a bully/skank...lol

#10   2013/07/17 01:44PM
    trinilisa

Quote brascohobbs:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote brascohobbs:
    Quote trinilisa:

Dun dun dun...

You're probably right. I don't think Carmine is going anywhere. He's very devious. Sorta reminds me of evil Adam.

...Except for no dress as yet...lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list