List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 5272, Replies: 193
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 page:
    #191   2007/10/15 10:31AM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    suegerry

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote nicksbaby:
    Quote buffyw1975: I think that once the scenes in the vault where shown, and the characters looks my like a "dead coca cola" instead of a bottle rocket, the powers that be, decided to stick with the hottest couple on daytime TV...and that would be NICK and PHYLLIS!!! thank you PTB!!!!

Very well put Long live Nick & Phyllis

Can't wait for Shick to come back go Shick

They will be back.....and sooner than we think....Go Shick

#192   2007/10/15 10:33AM
    suegerry

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote suegerry: What has happened to this couple is easy to understand.....

After Cassie's death Nick went into a state of primitive amnesia......a self-presevation mechanism.....

He subconsiciously blocked out his pain of this emotional trauma by involving himself in sexarobic affair with Phyllis....

Right now he wants to think that the event that led up to this memory loss occurred after the plane crash...when in fact it had happened before......he's sorry for what he did to his wife and young son.....but cannot admit it.

After his beloved daughter died he didn't have the nomal reactions to emotional pain that happens after such loss...now he realizes his mistake and wants back the woman he always loved......

But Sharon has moved on and became Jack's wife......so what does Nick do......continue to proclaim his love to her and when he's rejected he feels hurt all over again.....this brings him back into the arms of a woman he honestly knows he doesn't love....

But we must not fear he will find his way back into the arms of Sharon....

I think when Nick & Sharon get back together Nick will actually say that to Sharon. And oh boy...their are going to be some furious Phickers out there.

...and that's when we will find out that indeed Nick was not suffering from amnesia caused from a hit on the head.....

#193   2007/11/05 07:12PM
    jasam209

i so want to see nick and sharon back together i mean they are so cute together. i hate Phillis and jack they are so eww they belong together they should get back together and leave sharon and nick alone. I have hope that eventually they will reunite!!! Go nick and sharon awwww

#194   2007/11/05 07:50PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry: We all very well know what happenned.....the Phick fans didn't like to see it coming so the editors of this board had to removed these spoilers.......

when spoilers stay up for months and months on end and when the writers attempted to put SHICK back together, and it did not work for obvious reasons, I think taking the spoiler down was the right thing to do. And I don't think PHICK fans made Chrissi take the spoiler down, I remember alot of SHICK fans asking daily over and over again when it was going to happen cause the spoiler said it would. Spoilers are like hic-ups, they come and go.

Wake up and smell the coffee this is a soap Nick & Phyllis WILL END like it or not. Just like Nick & Sharon will get back together and break up again. GET REAL IT'S A SOAP.

Yep. Look how many times Victor and Nikki split up and got back together...

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list