List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 4856, Replies: 193
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #181   2007/10/15 05:21AM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    cdbb

Quote ILuvNY: Have Faith...the November sweeps are right around the corner!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! And a big week beggin right now!!!

#182   2007/10/15 05:28AM
    aym0402

Quote buffyw1975: I think that once the scenes in the vault where shown, and the characters looks my like a "dead coca cola" instead of a bottle rocket, the powers that be, decided to stick with the hottest couple on daytime TV...and that would be NICK and PHYLLIS!!! thank you PTB!!!!

LMAO @ dead coca cola!!!

#183   2007/10/15 05:34AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote Jake Austin: Secondly, LML has been using the same boring storyline with Phick. They used sex as a premise for them fallinf in lovce the first time. they used sex for them to so called fall in love again, and now she is gonna use "lets sneak around" sex to prop them up this time when Phyllis is on work release. So where is the something new that you are talking about. All we get with Phick is sex and video games over and over, sdame storyline new day. Please it has only been 3 years, and she hasn't written anything new for them yet.

I would rather watch a HUSBAND AND WIFE have sex then watch nick and sharon have sex with other people. Because we all know nick and sharon are only good for cheating. And they do it so good. That ought to boost the ratings up... eh

Well Nick has already cheated on Phyllis with Sharon, so..... The fact still remains that it is the same repeated storyline over and over, and it has only been 2 years!!! That alone says it all. There is nowhere for Phick to go, lets admit it and move on. Phyllis would flourish with Jack. she would be able to spread her wings, and her acting ability would actually be able to shine with him. With Nick, she doesn't have as much versatility. If you love her so much, you would want her to excel, not remain so stagnant, and dumbed down.

Phyllis is happy with nick!!! They have a great family and they love eachother!!! Nick has amnesia which is the only reason why he even touched Sharho!!! If you haven't noticed he hasn't told Sharho he loved her in months which means he loves phyllis Sharin' is happily married with Jack. They have a small family and they are going through some tough times and they are stronger than ever!!!

Jake I think you are suffering from amnesia yourself! the last convo Nick and Sharon had after the vault, SHaron told him that she didn't want to hear him say he loved her anymore! He said he understand and told her that loving her was his problem and his problem alone. you also seem to forget his story about alternate universe he told Sharon (and I hope you don't forget Sharon turning him down, whne he told that story also). There is a pattern here. Nick says he loves Sharon, and Sharon tells Nick she isn't having it. The only reason Nick isn't professing love to Sharon isn't because he fell in love with Phyllis (he has told Sharon since then that he would love to live in alternate universe with her meaning he still loves her), but instead because Sharon is not having it. You might need to thank Sharon, because if it wasn't for her constnatly turning down Nick, he would be right there with Sharon and Noah, and Summer, and Phyllis would have gotten her divorce papers sent to her in prison.

ITA! ALl the way

#184   2007/10/15 06:18AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote suegerry: What has happened to this couple is easy to understand.....

After Cassie's death Nick went into a state of primitive amnesia......a self-presevation mechanism.....

He subconsiciously blocked out his pain of this emotional trauma by involving himself in sexarobic affair with Phyllis....

Right now he wants to think that the event that led up to this memory loss occurred after the plane crash...when in fact it had happened before......he's sorry for what he did to his wife and young son.....but cannot admit it.

After his beloved daughter died he didn't have the nomal reactions to emotional pain that happens after such loss...now he realizes his mistake and wants back the woman he always loved......

But Sharon has moved on and became Jack's wife......so what does Nick do......continue to proclaim his love to her and when he's rejected he feels hurt all over again.....this brings him back into the arms of a woman he honestly knows he doesn't love....

But we must not fear he will find his way back into the arms of Sharon....

I think when Nick & Sharon get back together Nick will actually say that to Sharon. And oh boy...their are going to be some furious Phickers out there.

#185   2007/10/15 06:23AM
    CandyLane5

Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

In all due and total respect to you as a poster...I disagree... AN 11 year marriage is NOT stagnant, it is stable... and as for their infidelities to each other is nobodys business, especially Phyllis, who moved in for the kill.... that is getting a man by default... we are sooo desensitized to divorce that we think that every little problem should be solved by divorce.... now for Phyllis and Nick... their so-called marriage Will and Cannot survive infidelity...

#186   2007/10/15 06:33AM
    StaceyT

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

In all due and total respect to you as a poster...I disagree... AN 11 year marriage is NOT stagnant, it is stable... and as for their infidelities to each other is nobodys business, especially Phyllis, who moved in for the kill.... that is getting a man by default... we are sooo desensitized to divorce that we think that every little problem should be solved by divorce.... now for Phyllis and Nick... their so-called marriage Will and Cannot survive infidelity...

ITA! Well said!

#187   2007/10/15 08:17AM
    nicksbaby

Quote buffyw1975: I think that once the scenes in the vault where shown, and the characters looks my like a "dead coca cola" instead of a bottle rocket, the powers that be, decided to stick with the hottest couple on daytime TV...and that would be NICK and PHYLLIS!!! thank you PTB!!!!

Very well put Long live Nick & Phyllis

#188   2007/10/15 08:25AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote nicksbaby:

Very well put Long live Nick & Phyllis

Can't wait for Shick to come back go Shick

#189   2007/10/15 08:37AM
    vld430

I like Nick and Phyllis together. They are cute and funny. They seem to really enjoy each others company.

#190   2007/10/15 10:31AM
    suegerry

Quote CandyLane5:

I have to agree with you....if all marriages ended in a divorce.....it would be very sad......there are marriage councelling out there.....and one thing we've not seen in this story.....a story that is suppose to based itself on some kind of reality is lacking so much in the In all due and total respect to you as a poster...I disagree... AN 11 year marriage is NOT stagnant, it is stable... and as for their infidelities to each other is nobodys business, especially Phyllis, who moved in for the kill.... that is getting a man by default... we are sooo desensitized to divorce that we think that every little problem should be solved by divorce.... now for Phyllis and Nick... their so-called marriage Will and Cannot survive infidelity...

Agree.....if marriages all ended in a divorce it would be sad.....we do have councelling out there.....that's one thing we've fail to see in this soap opera.....and to think its supposed to show us some type of real facts....I've yet to figure this one out....

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list