List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 5313, Replies: 193
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #171   2007/10/14 07:21PM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    sarasecret007

they took it off the spoiler page because people kept getting into heated discussions on the board. this is supposed to be fun not demented and crazy thinking this stuff is real.

#172   2007/10/14 09:01PM
    masamf

Quote silva8: The viewers lost during the later years of Bill Bell and during the Ed Scott, Jack Smith and Kay Alden regime is a matter of public record NOT my opinion. Soapcentral has ratings comparison from past decades and those from today and it was STUNNING how many viewers all the soaps have lost including Y&R. There was a time when Y&R scored a 10 rating!!

I believe that info is STILL posted at Soapcentral.

The ratings did not fall because of Shick and they certainly aren't picking up because if Phick!! There is a tremendous viewer outcry due to how this soap is being written and it would be very not true for you to say that the show's rates are skyrocketing because TPTB created Phick.

#173   2007/10/15 02:55AM
    Jake Austin

All sharon and Nick do is cheat That get's old after a while!!

#174   2007/10/15 02:56AM
    Jake Austin

Quote masamf:
    Quote silva8: The viewers lost during the later years of Bill Bell and during the Ed Scott, Jack Smith and Kay Alden regime is a matter of public record NOT my opinion. Soapcentral has ratings comparison from past decades and those from today and it was STUNNING how many viewers all the soaps have lost including Y&R. There was a time when Y&R scored a 10 rating!!

The ratings did not fall because of Shick and they certainly aren't picking up because if Phick!! There is a tremendous viewer outcry due to how this soap is being written and it would be very not true for you to say that the show's rates are skyrocketing because TPTB created Phick.

The ratings did fall when Nick and Sharon where in the vault

#175   2007/10/15 04:58AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote valleycliffe: what with the explosion at clear springs, nick and sharon are once again supposed to bond over their experience underground and grow closer so i think the spoilers about nick and sharon are starting to come true

Me too. They are going to be some sour smelling grapes around.

#176   2007/10/15 05:00AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry: We all very well know what happenned.....the Phick fans didn't like to see it coming so the editors of this board had to removed these spoilers.......

when spoilers stay up for months and months on end and when the writers attempted to put SHICK back together, and it did not work for obvious reasons, I think taking the spoiler down was the right thing to do. And I don't think PHICK fans made Chrissi take the spoiler down, I remember alot of SHICK fans asking daily over and over again when it was going to happen cause the spoiler said it would. Spoilers are like hic-ups, they come and go.

Okay, in order for p-eople to believe what you are saying you have to back your posts with facts, or people might just take them for ramblings as usual. So how in your opinion can you prove that Sharon and Nick in the vault fizzled like you claimed. I remember the ratings being a
    4.2 for that day, and for the days before and after 4.1, that had them either leading up to the vault or discussing the vault afterwards. That doesn't seem like a fizzle to me? So how do you come about with this logic? I could understand if they didn't sustain there ratings or had a week whbere the ratings were all over the place, and the ratings couldn't be attributed to them, like a certain week I won't mention.

ITA!

#177   2007/10/15 05:01AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote silva8: Maybe Diego will come back for Sharon.

Or maybe Damon for Phyllis, or Dr. Ried, or Danny or.....OH I forgot they want Phyllis

#178   2007/10/15 05:04AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote buffyw1975: we all know PHICK will end one day, but not one day soon. If and when it happens, all it means is they will probably re-unite somewhere further down the line. Remember Jack's line to Nick "Phyllis is a hard woman to get over" and Jack should know.

As long as there is chemistry and the backing of hundreds of thousands of fans, we will see Nick and Phyllis together. And we won't cry and boycott when they end, cause it is a "soap opera" and nobody stays together forever faithfully on a soap opera anymore, even Nick and Sharon could not get past their first anniversery without starting their cheat go round that countinued for the entire lenght of their sad, unfaithful marriage.

This is all your opinions, sad to say. Because I can say there are many fans that are tired of Phick, and there are ratings to prove it. I am sorry but the fact that there marraige was filled with all the cheating as you claim and so many people want them together still, that should tell you all you need to know. Phick the new couple has done nothing to knock them down, just the opposite people want them back now more than ever, ever since they had Phick to compare them to. That is the only thing I am grateful for Phick for, they have shown people the need for a couple like Shick. It is sad that Phick has been together for I think 2 years, and they have already had to do over their storyline 3 times. They did the amnesia storyline and had Nick so called fall back in love with Phillis (which in my opinion is what turned many a viewers off), and now with Phyllis getting out of jail, they most likely will be sneaking around again. All this so they can use Phick's only weapon sex. It is so sad, there is nothing else for this couple to do, they have obviously ran out of writing material for this couple, and in 2 years have repeated their storyline 3 times. I don't see that as a winning formula. Isn't that the reason you don't like Shick, because of the repeated storylines? Well then I don't see Phick surviving at all. They are dead, and by the end of the year, we will be having their funeral.

ITA! ITA! ITA! Sorry i am so LOL

#179   2007/10/15 05:19AM
    cdbb

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT: Funny how some like to spew their deluded details to suit thier own purposes

Lets just wait and see what happens

Shick will be, and Phyliss will dig her own grave (like she always does)

Nobodys opinion is deluded stacey

Your right Jake, opinions are not deluded But when someone get on here and spews things that are from LML and Scott Hammer dont you think thats a bit deluded? Unless you have directly spoken to them then nobody knows what they mean or are purposly saying or not saying...geeze, they are not going to write in PRINT what EXACTLY is going to happen That would be cutting off their nose to spite their face dont you think?

Exactly, Stacey! Why would we bother watching any s/l that we're not interested in if we know what's going on before it airs? Posters can read anything on the net or in print and interpret it in different ways because we all have a certain take on where we want the story to go. Again, unless you ARE LML or part of the writing team, no one knows what specifically is going to happen, unless one has a contact, as Amy does.
    We can project and assume all we want about where the plot will go and what will happen to the characters; ultimately, it's all at the whim of the writers.
    That being said, I STILL trust Amy and Chrissi's spoilers!!

Feeling same here!! Amy and Chrissi always gave us good spoilers! And some posters seem.... well..... you know

#180   2007/10/15 05:20AM
    dhhogan

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote masamf:

The ratings did fall when Nick and Sharon where in the vault

How did the rating fall because of Nick & Sharon, Phick fans sure didn't stop watching. All of that talk about it was boring and "NOT HOT", so tell me what cause the rating to fall?

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list