List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 5458, Replies: 193
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2007/10/13 11:25PM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    CandyLane5

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote Evsmom: It seems to me that if Nick really wanted to be with Sharon he would want Phyllis to stay in jail. Then he could pursue Sharon all he wants and would only have to worry about Jack. Instead he keeps begging his Dad to do something to get Phyllis out of there.

Will Nick and Phyllis stay together? I doubt it but I really don't know, I don't write for the show.

I am of the opinion that Nick is respecting Sharon's feeling and her marraige, because she finally got through to him that she was where she wanted to be. He loves her enough to let her go. In the process I believe that he has started to have feelings for Phyllis again, and is willing to see what else is there between them, and wants her to be apart of her daughter's life. Do I believe he is back in love with Phyllis? No, but I do believe that he has developed feelings for her, but those feelings hasn't replaced what he feels for Sharon.

What feelings would those be if not Love?

Phyllis and Sharon are two totally different people. They have basically nothing in common, in spite of the mate swapping. So, it's perfectly understandable that Nick can have love for each woman.

Sharon is part of a chapter in Nick's life that is over. Phyllis is part of the chapter he's in now. We all have different needs at different times in our lives.

Men think of women two ways... One a wife ( Sharon) the other . the mistress ( Phyllis) Nick is settling for the mistress right now until Sharon is free of Jack, and all his problems...

#142   2007/10/14 12:48AM
    loveitloveit...

Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

Someone has forgotten that this is a written story, you know the typr where the writers write what the characters will do? So I don't know why you would blame cheating on the characters, and then claim the writers and "powers that be" should move on because of the cheating that Sharon and Nick did, of their free will . This is ridiculous, and I see some don't know the difference between real world and reel world. Cheating happens in the reel world. It is like waking up and sleeping for them. To hold it against a couple, but at the same time to pardon others, is just an example of your hatred for Sharon. She hasn't done anything that any other woman on this show hasn't done, so get over it. Nick did, and he is the one married to her, so why can't you?

#143   2007/10/14 03:34AM
    Taps

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

Someone has forgotten that this is a written story, you know the typr where the writers write what the characters will do? So I don't know why you would blame cheating on the characters, and then claim the writers and "powers that be" should move on because of the cheating that Sharon and Nick did, of their free will . This is ridiculous, and I see some don't know the difference between real world and reel world. Cheating happens in the reel world. It is like waking up and sleeping for them. To hold it against a couple, but at the same time to pardon others, is just an example of your hatred for Sharon. She hasn't done anything that any other woman on this show hasn't done, so get over it. Nick did, and he is the one married to her, so why can't you?

Nicely put, besides even if the spoilers were right or wrong they did say nick and sharon will reunite down the line. Not this week, not next week. I also think nick only started saying he loved phyllis after he saw her take care of sick baby summer. And after sharon told him to go tell your wife i love you, not me. To me it has nothing to do with nick and phyllis being a hot couple, it has to do with sharon being married to someone else.

#144   2007/10/14 04:53AM
    cdbb

Quote silva8: I repeat the NEW regime at Y&R were NOT hired to rewrite Bill Bell's show. If the CBS honchos wanted THAT show,
    Ed Scott, Kay Alden and Jack Smith would still be at Y&R BUT they were all FIRED. CASE CLOSED!!

Again, I'm suprise to read that..... It's just like if you are good friend with LML

#145   2007/10/14 05:02AM
    cdbb

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote buffyw1975: Why is it perfectly ok for for you to want Summer to be found to be Jack's daughter when she is Nick's daughter???? but the paternity of Noah can not be changed??? Nick and Sharon have a long long long long long long history of infidelity!!! Who would have thought 30 or more years ago that Jill would be Katherine's daughter???? If they can change Jill's paternity, Lily's paternity, Summer's paternity, why can't they change Noah's???

We all know Nick and Phyllis will not last forever, do you know why?? No body on soap operas is suppose to remain together forever!!!! it is no longer the days of Tom and Alice Horton!!!! and trying to compare Nick and Sharon to Tom and Alice is a slap in the face of Tom and Alice!!!

~Whose Tom & Alice? and btw u missed a 'long' LMAO

And Y change Noah's paternity? how lame is that? we all know that lil brat belongs to Nick. ROFLMAO

She's changing soaps!!!!!! Tom and Alice are from Days of our lives

Mouhahahhahaha!! Sorry, but it's 8am on sunday morning, I'm drinking my coffee, and some poste are just soooooooo.... LOL!!

#146   2007/10/14 05:25AM
    Evsmom

I just got up and I cannot believe this is still going on.
    NO ONE WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT THIS!! It doesn't even make sense to argue about it, let alone get so angry and worked up! It's to the point where facts aren't even being argued and debated, it's how some fictional characters feel. Those feelings, assumed or atested to, can be changed at any moment with the simple stroke of the writers' pens! It's a TV show for crying out loud! It's meant to entertain us not cause a friggin' civil war!

Please, just let this go...I promise you'll feel better!

#147   2007/10/14 05:35AM
    cdbb

Quote Evsmom: I just got up and I cannot believe this is still going on.
    NO ONE WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT THIS!! It doesn't even make sense to argue about it, let alone get so angry and worked up! It's to the point where facts aren't even being argued and debated, it's how some fictional characters feel. Those feelings, assumed or atested to, can be changed at any moment with the simple stroke of the writers' pens! It's a TV show for crying out loud! It's meant to entertain us not cause a friggin' civil war!

it's not just a soap!!! It's real!!! It's all my life!!!

YES, i'm KIDDING for my part, it's just a soap, and it's fun to talk about it with other viewers But it's seem like some other poster think it's real thing!! and sometime, it's just like if they could read in LML minds It's just make me laugh, I like to have fun with it

#148   2007/10/14 05:42AM
    ILuvNY

Quote cdbb:

YES, i'm KIDDING for my part, it's just a soap, and it's fun to talk about it with other viewers But it's seem like some other poster think it's real thing!! and sometime, it's just like if they could read in LML minds It's just make me laugh, I like to have fun with it

Bon matin, cdbb! I agree...some post as if they're speaking for the writers and producers of the show and post with "authority" on a given subject as if they know exactly what's going to happen! Instead of just disagreeing, they use quotes from other boards and soap rags as if they're gospel.
    It's fun to talk about characters and s/ls, and it's fine to have different opinions, but to speak as if one has some kind of inside knowledge borders on the ridiculous!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/14 06:49AM
    #149   2007/10/14 06:00AM
    cdbb

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote cdbb:

Bon matin, cdbb! I agree...some post as if they're speaking for the writers and producers of the show and post with "authority" on a given subject as if they know exactly what's going to happen! Instead of just agreeing, they use quotes from other boards and soap rags as if they're gospel.
    It's fun to talk about characters and s/ls, and it's fine to have different opinions, but to speak as if one has some kind of inside knowledge borders on the ridiculous!

Bon matin ILuvNY!! It's great to read you, as always, and I agree with you by 100%

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list