List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 5268, Replies: 193
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2007/10/13 07:28PM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: Jenny!!! Check your email!!!!!!

Check urs u dork

brb need me a drink now, bubble gurlfriend u need one?

p.s. NICK n SHARON

Jenny, I just got back from dinner and read the posts on this thread. I didn't drink at dinner but after reading some of them I need a double. OMG.......
    p.s.Bubble's got a few years before she can join us!

oh LOL oopsies...i will make her a virgin one, no vodka, jus sum pineapple juice.. =]
    and yeah u see all of that BS? hahahahaa...sorry sumtimes i cant hold back no more and i can get a lil ugly (honestly thats my PG-13 version, im not trying to get banned) LMAO

#132   2007/10/13 07:30PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

~Well if u wanna get 'actual' than thats true. However, the paternity of Summer has been a huge topic of discussion in the spoiler threads. AND we all know only Nick saw the DNA results....so ACTUALLY....Summer's paternity is questionable and therefore up for discussion...IT WILL come out in the s/l...i never doubted it for one second when i first heard it here from Amy.

ITA...You never know what Nick Newman did...Did he lie or did he not... .......I think he DID

I THINK he did too!

#133   2007/10/13 07:34PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Check urs u dork

p.s. NICK n SHARON

Jenny, I just got back from dinner and read the posts on this thread. I didn't drink at dinner but after reading some of them I need a double. OMG.......

oh LOL oopsies...i will make her a virgin one, no vodka, jus sum pineapple juice.. =]
    and yeah u see all of that BS? hahahahaa...sorry sumtimes i cant hold back no more and i can get a lil ugly (honestly thats my PG-13 version, im not trying to get banned) LMAO

#134   2007/10/13 07:36PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote buffyw1975: Why is it perfectly ok for for you to want Summer to be found to be Jack's daughter when she is Nick's daughter???? but the paternity of Noah can not be changed??? Nick and Sharon have a long long long long long long history of infidelity!!! Who would have thought 30 or more years ago that Jill would be Katherine's daughter???? If they can change Jill's paternity, Lily's paternity, Summer's paternity, why can't they change Noah's???

We all know Nick and Phyllis will not last forever, do you know why?? No body on soap operas is suppose to remain together forever!!!! it is no longer the days of Tom and Alice Horton!!!! and trying to compare Nick and Sharon to Tom and Alice is a slap in the face of Tom and Alice!!!

~Whose Tom & Alice? and btw u missed a 'long' LMAO

And Y change Noah's paternity? how lame is that? we all know that lil brat belongs to Nick. ROFLMAO

#135   2007/10/13 07:36PM
    ILuvNY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Check urs u dork

p.s. NICK n SHARON

We love our Bubble, so we don't want to leave her out.
    As far as your posts,I certainly understand your frustation!

#136   2007/10/13 07:37PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote buffyw1975: Why is it perfectly ok for for you to want Summer to be found to be Jack's daughter when she is Nick's daughter???? but the paternity of Noah can not be changed??? Nick and Sharon have a long long long long long long history of infidelity!!! Who would have thought 30 or more years ago that Jill would be Katherine's daughter???? If they can change Jill's paternity, Lily's paternity, Summer's paternity, why can't they change Noah's???

We all know Nick and Phyllis will not last forever, do you know why?? No body on soap operas is suppose to remain together forever!!!! it is no longer the days of Tom and Alice Horton!!!! and trying to compare Nick and Sharon to Tom and Alice is a slap in the face of Tom and Alice!!!

And Y change Noah's paternity? how lame is that? we all know that lil brat belongs to Nick. ROFLMAO

She's changing soaps!!!!!! Tom and Alice are from Days of our lives

#137   2007/10/13 07:41PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

She's changing soaps!!!!!! Tom and Alice are from Days of our lives

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO OH!!! hahahahahahaaaaaaa omg im dyin from laughter

Sorry I thought i was on the Y&R board LMAOOOOOOOO.=]

#138   2007/10/13 07:44PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Jenny I am back!!!!

#139   2007/10/13 07:45PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Jenny I am back!!!!

K, im not LMAO. I jus read ur email, i will brb. Hold the fort down for me while im away. hahaaa.

#140   2007/10/13 08:07PM
    StaceyT

:-) Funny how some like to spew their deluded details to suit thier own purposes

Lets just wait and see what happens

Shick will be, and Phyliss will dig her own grave (like she always does)

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list