List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 5148, Replies: 193
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2007/10/13 06:53PM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote buffyw1975: Why is it perfectly ok for for you to want Summer to be found to be Jack's daughter when she is Nick's daughter???? but the paternity of Noah can not be changed??? Nick and Sharon have a long long long long long long history of infidelity!!! Who would have thought 30 or more years ago that Jill would be Katherine's daughter???? If they can change Jill's paternity, Lily's paternity, Summer's paternity, why can't they change Noah's???

LMFAOOOOOO WHO CARES?!!!!!!! And Y all of a sudden were discussing the paternity of Noah? WTH did that even come from??? The ONLY paternity thats the topic of discussion n debate is with S-U-M-M-E-R!!!! IF its Nicks...YEAH! WOOHOO IF its Jacks YIPPPEEEEEEE! But where u come up with the Noah/Miguel issue is over my head, i must be stupid or sumthing. my bad. Is that that for real? u read that somewhere? in a magazine or website?? did i miss something? or r u just 'fishing' again?

Tell em Jenn tell em

#122   2007/10/13 07:04PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote buffyw1975: using the logic I have seen countless times on here: we did not see it!!! just like you did not see the DNA results, due to Sharon and Nick infidelity history, I don't put it past her!!

As I have said before, the re-uniting of SHICK is on hold for who knows when, if and when Phyllis and Nick break up and we know they will, fine we will move on!!! Personally I don't want them together forever, because I don't want them stagnant like SHICK was!

OMG! LMFAO who said I SAW the DNA result? So let me get this straight....Since we didnt see the "DNA results" therefore we do not know who the parents r of these children? So r u saying they need to flash something on the screen everytime someone on the show has a baby...? LMAO ITS A SOAP OPERA hahahaaa...these s/l's happen sometimes. AGAIN...were discussing SUMMERS paternity. Its not up to us whats gonna be the outcome & personally i dont care. If someone asked me who i want her daddy to be...i wouldnt have to think twice, my answer is simple...JACK. But we all knew there could be two possiblities...and it could still turn out to be Nicks and that would be fine with me too.

~I really wanna know y u would say Miguel could be Noah's father? Sorry but thats jus ridiculous (to say it nicely)

#123   2007/10/13 07:08PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Jenny!!! Check your email!!!!!!

#124   2007/10/13 07:11PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Jenny!!! Check your email!!!!!!

Check urs u dork

brb need me a drink now, bubble gurlfriend u need one?

p.s. NICK n SHARON

#125   2007/10/13 07:13PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Check urs u dork

p.s. NICK n SHARON

lol I'm good

#126   2007/10/13 07:21PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

~Well if u wanna get 'actual' than thats true. However, the paternity of Summer has been a huge topic of discussion in the spoiler threads. AND we all know only Nick saw the DNA results....so ACTUALLY....Summer's paternity is questionable and therefore up for discussion...IT WILL come out in the s/l...i never doubted it for one second when i first heard it here from Amy.

#127   2007/10/13 07:22PM
    ILuvNY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Check urs u dork

p.s. NICK n SHARON

Jenny, I just got back from dinner and read the posts on this thread. I didn't drink at dinner but after reading some of them I need a double. OMG.......
    p.s.Bubble's got a few years before she can join us!

#128   2007/10/13 07:25PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote buffyw1975: acutally the only paternity up for question at the moment is Victoria's baby!

Nick and Sharon had ten years to get it right, and never did, why should the powers that be invest anymore time in the couple when it was obvious, they could never be faithful to each other.

~Well if u wanna get 'actual' than thats true. However, the paternity of Summer has been a huge topic of discussion in the spoiler threads. AND we all know only Nick saw the DNA results....so ACTUALLY....Summer's paternity is questionable and therefore up for discussion...IT WILL come out in the s/l...i never doubted it for one second when i first heard it here from Amy.

ITA...You never know what Nick Newman did...Did he lie or did he not... .......I think he DID

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list