List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 5435, Replies: 193
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2007/10/13 05:07PM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    suegerry

You can't reason with delusion when some talks to themselves.....

#112   2007/10/13 05:10PM
    LovingFan

Not only what happened to that spoiler but what happened to the spoiler that Summer would get sick and that it would come out that she isn't Nick's daughter after all, and that Nick would leave Phyllis?

I don't like Nick with Phyllis, I like him with Sharron and Jack with Phyllis. I am really unhappy with how that spoiler hasn't come through.

#113   2007/10/13 05:26PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote suegerry: You can't reason with delusion when some talks to themselves.....

Yep, I am starting to think I should avoid this thread, some don't want to see that this a very possible thing, but instead think they have LML in their back pockets. I have a strong feeling, let me change that, I am 100% sure that they are in for a huge awakening, and I will enjoy it. Oh I can just imagine what the board will be like

#114   2007/10/13 05:27PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote suegerry: You can't reason with delusion when some talks to themselves.....

LMAO

#115   2007/10/13 05:32PM
    Evsmom

I doubt if even the writers are 100% sure.

#116   2007/10/13 06:41PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote buffyw1975: when was the last time Nick told Sharon that he loved her? it was the same day of Phyllis's verdict and that was back on August 13th! two months ago! Nick has not said it since, Nick has not gone out of his way to spend time alone with Sharon like in the vault since, Nick has not day-dreamed about their "stolen" moment since that day either! If Nick was so hot and heavy to be with Sharon, to take Sharon away from Jack, to re-unite his "blissfully" happy little family, there has been absolutely no hint of it at all.

Nick has one woman on his mind, and that is his wife, Phyllis. It is sad, that a small group of fans can not let SHICK go, like if they keep the flicker of a small flame alive they will get a bond fire....ain't going to happen! at least not anytime soon.

I think we have all already made our point. Nick has moved on because Sharon pushed him away, and told him she didn't want to hear what he had to say. I am going to enjoy this fall and November sweeps. I see it is going to hurt alot of people. I hope that you consider December 2007 a long time, because Sharon and Nick will be together by then. The writings are on the wall, and personally I like that you all are so adamant. It makes for a more fun day when Phick gets trashed and Nick runs to Sharon. I have a feeling you all will be nowhere to be found. I will say, I don't care if Sharon gets back with Nick are not. One thing I know is that the writers have given Sharon the upper hand. She is the one that will make the decision. She will let Nick when it is time to come home, and when she does/if she does, you can bet your bottom dollar Nick will come running.

so let's see, when it did not happen in May sweeps, and it did not happen during the summer, like some said it would, and it has not happened so far in the fall, and when it does not do it by the end of December 2007, what are you going to go for December 2008??? Unless you are LML or the powers that be, you really don't know what it going to happen or when. I have a feeling alot of used tape is in a trash can somewhere getting ready to go into a land fill. What will you find to get up on your 'soap' box then? Oh I know, Noah will turn out be Miguel's son!!!! not Nick's!!

OMFG. *editing my post...*&%$#@!!!! im getting sick of reading crap like this~~~~> "Miguel's son"? Where do u get this sarcastic imagination from? U know, im gonna LMFAO IF Phyllis & Nick divorce. Than what r u gonna say? OH its Nicks fault?????? WHO CARES. people have the rite to like who ever & believe in what the outcomes of the s/l's may be...whether the spoilers follow thru or not, doesnt it even matter? We all read them, but what we believe what will really happen depends on how we feel on each of these charactors & stories. Just becuz YOU believe what YOU WANT to happen...from what u've read or what u 'feel' or 'believe', than thats cool. BUT pls dont point ur finger or talk down to other posters that feel otherwise. Theres a way to get ur opinions or points across w/o being so vicious & snotty!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry ladies & gentlemen, i had to get that off my chest.

#117   2007/10/13 06:48PM
    bubble303

Quote buffyw1975: Why is it perfectly ok for for you to want Summer to be found to be Jack's daughter when she is Nick's daughter???? but the paternity of Noah can not be changed??? Nick and Sharon have a long long long long long long history of infidelity!!! Who would have thought 30 or more years ago that Jill would be Katherine's daughter???? If they can change Jill's paternity, Lily's paternity, Summer's paternity, why can't they change Noah's???

Because Sharon was only with Nick at the time she got pregnant DUH. We know that Dru slept with Malcom also that's why he's Lily's father....Phyllis was with Jack and Nick

#118   2007/10/13 06:52PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote buffyw1975: Why is it perfectly ok for for you to want Summer to be found to be Jack's daughter when she is Nick's daughter???? but the paternity of Noah can not be changed??? Nick and Sharon have a long long long long long long history of infidelity!!! Who would have thought 30 or more years ago that Jill would be Katherine's daughter???? If they can change Jill's paternity, Lily's paternity, Summer's paternity, why can't they change Noah's???

LMFAOOOOOO WHO CARES?!!!!!!! And Y all of a sudden were discussing the paternity of Noah? WTH did that even come from??? The ONLY paternity thats the topic of discussion n debate is with S-U-M-M-E-R!!!! IF its Nicks...YEAH! WOOHOO IF its Jacks YIPPPEEEEEEE! But where u come up with the Noah/Miguel issue is over my head, i must be stupid or sumthing. my bad. Is that even for real? u read that somewhere? in a magazine or website?? did i miss something? or r u just 'fishing' again?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/13 06:53PM
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list