List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?

Started by TJAMIERAY at 2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:50PM, Views: 4838, Replies: 193
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/13 08:05AM
    Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    TJAMIERAY

?) I don't see the spoiler about them getting back together. I like Phyliss,Jack, Sharon, and Nick but, I like Sharon/Nick & Jack/Phyliss better. Will this come true?

#2   2007/10/13 08:10AM
    Re: Nick & Sharon ...........What Happend?
    gingeryorkiepom

i hope nick and sharon don't get back together. i like nick with phylliss. i hope the romance that is rekindled will be sharon and brad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/13 08:11AM
    #3   2007/10/13 08:11AM
    suegerry

We all very well know what happenned.....the Phick fans didn't like to see it coming so the editors of this board had to removed these spoilers.......

#4   2007/10/13 08:12AM
    Evsmom

Quote TJAMIERAY: I don't see the spoiler about them getting back together. I like Phyliss,Jack, Sharon, and Nick but, I like Sharon/Nick & Jack/Phyliss better. Will this come true?

There was some controversy over the spoilers that had been on there so long and never came to pass. To try to keep the peace those spoilers were removed. It doesn't necessarily mean they won't happen. Only the writers know for sure.

#5   2007/10/13 08:25AM
    kimyla

We all know that the reason the spoilers were removed because of the nit-picking. But of course there are some that will spin anything to serve their purpose..

I would prefer that Nick and Sharon not get back together. Not because I like Nick and Phyllis, but because IMO, Nick is a dog. Nick and Phyllis deserve each other. Sharon deserves better.

#6   2007/10/13 08:30AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote buffyw1975: I think that once the scenes in the vault where shown, and the characters looks my like a "dead coca cola" instead of a bottle rocket, the powers that be, decided to stick with the hottest couple on daytime TV...and that would be NICK and PHYLLIS!!! thank you PTB!!!!

They will end eventually.

#7   2007/10/13 08:32AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry: We all very well know what happenned.....the Phick fans didn't like to see it coming so the editors of this board had to removed these spoilers.......

when spoilers stay up for months and months on end and when the writers attempted to put SHICK back together, and it did not work for obvious reasons, I think taking the spoiler down was the right thing to do. And I don't think PHICK fans made Chrissi take the spoiler down, I remember alot of SHICK fans asking daily over and over again when it was going to happen cause the spoiler said it would. Spoilers are like hic-ups, they come and go.

Wake up and smell the coffee this is a soap Nick & Phyllis WILL END like it or not. Just like Nick & Sharon will get back together and break up again. GET REAL IT'S A SOAP.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list