List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle's (Phyllis) Goodbye Scenes With Cast, End

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle's (Phyllis) Goodbye Scenes With Cast, End

Started by alanadz at 2013/07/17 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 02:00PM, Views: 4431, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/17 09:22PM
    Re: Michelle's (Phyllis) Goodbye Scenes With Cast, End
    janetb

Quote Gypsy12: I read another post about her and Sharon fighting resulting Phyllis being in a coma. Is this how it is supposed to end for her? I don't see how they will write her out based on her being comatose. Anyone know the storyline will play out based on her leaving??

Daniel is supposed to come back for a short period.Speculation is that he will take her back to where he lives to care for her in the coma, or turn off life support so she would be killed off.These were spoilers here on this board so we'll see.The only thing we know for sure is that MS is leaving.I think they could have come up with a better exit for her after all these years.

#12   2013/07/17 09:28PM
    vickidink

For those of you who are also General Hospital viewers, maybe Phyllis will end up at the clinic in Switzerland with Dr. Olbrecht as her attending physician?

#13   2013/07/17 10:52PM
    baybay

Quote alanadz: She had scenes today with: Michael Muhney, Amelia Heinle, CLB, Tracy Bregman, Josh Morrow. I am pretty sure over the next couple of days she will have scenes with the rest of the vets and Avery. It's sad, this is truly the end of and era.

I thought it was very sad watching her with all of them today. It will seem so strange without her and Jeanne Cooper after all these years. I AM happy that Beth Maitland is back. I've missed her character. Oh well... nothing lasts forever.

#14   2013/07/18 12:27PM
    SOAPY DUCK

Quote alanadz: She had scenes today with: Michael Muhney, Amelia Heinle, CLB, Tracy Bregman, Josh Morrow. I am pretty sure over the next couple of days she will have scenes with the rest of the vets and Avery. It's sad, this is truly the end of and era.

I AGREE! I surely hate to see her go.

Love her as an actress. I don't want her character Phyllis to go away, but then if it means another actress will play her, then yes plz plz do away with that character.

#15   2013/07/18 01:52PM
    Coastal1

Quote angelicka:
    Quote SassyR:

I hope MS does not stay away for too long. Y&R is like home to her. We will definitely miss her. I am glad they didn't kill her off or re-cast the part (atleast not yet). So in time, she can come back and reprise the part.

I think she will return when JFP is gone.

Michelle's departure COUPLED WITH the WORST writing in the history of Y&R (I'm one of those who starting watching from the very 1st episode) is too ironic to be co-oincidental.

I'll come back to the show as an audience member and fan when the writing improves and I'm hoping beyond all hope that following improved writing, Michelle returns as Phyllis.

That would be fabulous!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 01:53PM
    #16   2013/07/18 02:00PM
    richalan

I'm going to pop open a bottle of champagne when that character last appears on my screen. I have waited for this day for a long time.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list