List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 19726, Replies: 145
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/17 12:48PM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

What is Phyllis doing at the graveside? I didn't know she and Cassie were close...

Could it be she was stalking Sharon?

Oh, she has always liked to skulk around peeping & listening.

When I was a little girl my Mother told me " don't listen in on other people's conversations ... it is rude ... and you might hear something you really don't want to hear ...

Or, if you were Phyllis, not long ago, you might hear something you could publish in Useless Pile & punish another "enemy".

Since Sharon puts Phyllis into a coma, Sharon is the one doing the punishing.

It's about time Sharon did some damage to Phyllis, someone had to and who better.

#82   2013/07/17 12:50PM
    coco28

Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

I am sorry but Shimbo has gone after Phyllis enough. She got back on Phyllis when she screwed Nick and he left Phyllis for Sharon. That's called being even. If she wanted Nick so bad why did she cheat on him with Adam in new Orleans. If your business is gossip then Sharon provided enough material for Phyllis to last decades of Restless Style issues. Seriously. What courtesy did she then owe to the village idiot and town ho.
    This latest stunt hurts so many people and she deliberately hurt summer. Anyone justifying Sharon's actions should consider that the character is sick in the head, literally. What she did cannot be justified because it is utterly wrong. Her Bipolar delusional reasoning that they she is trying to put together her family by breaking it apart isn't good enough for me.

#83   2013/07/17 12:51PM
    YR2013

Quote coco28:
    Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ...

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...

Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...

Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

So Sharon did not change the paternity results, hurt a child deeply in the process and created a lot of heartache for at least 5 other people?

Love for Sharon's character knows no bounds. Not even logical ones. Unbelievable.

Same could be said for Phyllis and the love for her. Fans love to see her go after others, now the shoe is on the other foot, it seems to be squeezing a bit now that it's Phyllis whose reaping in spades.

#84   2013/07/17 12:52PM
    angelicka

Quote coco28:
    Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

So Sharon did not change the paternity results, hurt a child deeply in the process and created a lot of heartache for at least 5 other people?

Love for Sharon's character knows no bounds. Not even logical ones. Unbelievable.

It's nutty, isn't it? Sharon can do the most heinous things but it's always excused or justified.

Blame it on the Bipolar, I guess. That's Sharon's new theme song!

#85   2013/07/17 12:53PM
    angelicka

Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

Sharon got her "payback" against Phyllis when Sharon had sex with Nick multiple times during his marriage to Phyllis and conceived that bastard Faith who Sharon passed off as his child. Everything that was done to Sharon, she did right back when she broke up Phick's marriage.

When is Sharon going to pay for Arson? Burning down the Newman Ranch. Sending Abby's horses to the glue factory. Passing off some poor factory worker's ashes as Victor's ashes when she faked his death? All the hurt and pain she caused Summer and Jack, turning their lives upside down, because she wants back in Nick's pants.

LOL, MAB said Faith is Shick baby and until the s/l changes, it stays that way. This s/l isn't over and done, so who knows what the writers will do next. Sharon needs to turn Phyllis/Nick life upside down, they sure did it to her a few times over.

MAB is gone and Josh Griffith is writing the show now. They could easily revisit Faith's paternity, and I think they will once Sharon's lies are exposed. Now everyone knows she is capable of changing paternity tests to suit herself.

#86   2013/07/17 12:54PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

Ok and I don't mind the writers going after Sharon!

What has changed for Sharon in the last 7-8 years? They've destroyed Sharon completely, nothing new there.

#87   2013/07/17 12:55PM
    angelicka

Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

I am sorry but Shimbo has gone after Phyllis enough. She got back on Phyllis when she screwed Nick and he left Phyllis for Sharon. That's called being even. If she wanted Nick so bad why did she cheat on him with Adam in new Orleans. If your business is gossip then Sharon provided enough material for Phyllis to last decades of Restless Style issues. Seriously. What courtesy did she then owe to the village idiot and town ho.
    This latest stunt hurts so many people and she deliberately hurt summer. Anyone justifying Sharon's actions should consider that the character is sick in the head, literally. What she did cannot be justified because it is utterly wrong. Her Bipolar delusional reasoning that they she is trying to put together her family by breaking it apart isn't good enough for me.

Yep! She's as nutty as Pattycakes now. Gone way off the deep end, hurting innocent people, and committing attempted murder... for what? Because she's obsessed with Newman dick.

#88   2013/07/17 12:56PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote coco28:

Hey if her fans are going to excuse everything she does and adore her anyway, why not keep trashing her? I can see why the writers feel this way.

How different are the Phyllis fans? Don't they love Phyllis even when she's a menace to society? Phyllis is a villain and she's supported, so why can't we like Sharon?

#89   2013/07/17 01:01PM
    YR2013

Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Phyllis has enough skeletons in her closet to last a life time but you don't see her printing any of that and it's not the matter of her printing gossip, it's the way Phyllis went about hurting Sharon and the other people. Phyllis is malicious about the way she goes about things and I will never feel sorry for her. I am happy Sharon puts her into a coma, she deserves it after all the things she's been able to do. Sharon is delusional in the thoughts, that's why she's hurting others, but Phyllis is of sound mind and she's done far worst.

#90   2013/07/17 01:04PM
    YR2013

Quote angelicka:
    Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Yep! She's as nutty as Pattycakes now. Gone way off the deep end, hurting innocent people, and committing attempted murder... for what? Because she's obsessed with Newman dick.

After years of dealing with Phyllis could it be that some of Phyllis habits have rub off on Sharon? Phyllis committed attempted murder and was obsessed over Danny and his private parts.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list