List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 19531, Replies: 145
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/17 12:28PM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    habbyfan

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Jackie10: So what happens Phyllis runs in front of a car. Now that would be karma and hardly Sharons fault.

Then what do you think Sharon's karma should be?

Maybe a little happiness since she has not had any of that in 18 sorased years.

That's her fault, Maybe she needs to learn to leave the Newmans alone they obviously aren't good for her. And if everyone else deserves karma for what they do so does she.No one on this stays happy for long.

Sharon has been punished plenty. Miscarriages, dead children, badly injured children, jail time for a crime she did not commit, time in an insane asylum where she gave birth to a child she was told was hideously deformed & born dead. Who has had worse things happen to her than Sharon? She spent more time in prison for NOT killing Skye than Phyllis did for killing Sasha & trying to kill Christine. Yes, I know she was acquitted of killing Sasha but I am not buying it. Being acquitted when you are obviously guilty is just as bad as never being called to account for your crimes at all.

Phyllis didn't kill Sasha she killed herself. Everyone on this show has bad things happen to them that doesn't give any of them the right to cause harm to others. If some are suppose to pay all should pay. And almost everything she has been through was caused by or had to do with a newman and all she wants is to be with a newman, She needs to get a grip on her life and move on from the Newmans. I know the writers are trying to say she has BP but I don't buy it, I have family members with it and when they aren't acting right we can tell. Sharon seems to be able to turn it on and off and no one notices a thing. IMO the writers need to change her diagnosis to a brain tumor or multiple personality disorder because IMO BP doesn't make sense.

There are differing opinios about who killed Shasha ... and Phyllis's conversation with Malcolm after ... I dunno!!!

#72   2013/07/17 12:37PM
    alanadz

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

What is Phyllis doing at the graveside? I didn't know she and Cassie were close...

Could it be she was stalking Sharon?

Oh, she has always liked to skulk around peeping & listening.

When I was a little girl my Mother told me " don't listen in on other people's conversations ... it is rude ... and you might hear something you really don't want to hear ...

Or, if you were Phyllis, not long ago, you might hear something you could publish in Useless Pile & punish another "enemy".

Since Sharon puts Phyllis into a coma, Sharon is the one doing the punishing.

#73   2013/07/17 12:38PM
    YR2013

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

#74   2013/07/17 12:39PM
    coco28

Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ...

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...

Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...

Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

So Sharon did not change the paternity results, hurt a child deeply in the process and created a lot of heartache for at least 5 other people?

Love for Sharon's character knows no bounds. Not even logical ones. Unbelievable.

#75   2013/07/17 12:39PM
    YR2013

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote trinilisa:

What is Phyllis doing at the graveside? I didn't know she and Cassie were close...

Could it be she was stalking Sharon?

Oh, she has always liked to skulk around peeping & listening.

That's our Phyllis, always lurking and never liking what she hears or see.

#76   2013/07/17 12:40PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

Ok and I don't mind the writers going after Sharon!

#77   2013/07/17 12:41PM
    alanadz

Quote coco28:
    Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ...

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...

Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...

Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

So Sharon did not change the paternity results, hurt a child deeply in the process and created a lot of heartache for at least 5 other people?

Love for Sharon's character knows no bounds. Not even logical ones. Unbelievable.

Hey if her fans are going to excuse everything she does and adore her anyway, why not keep trashing her? I can see why the writers feel this way.

#78   2013/07/17 12:42PM
    YR2013

Quote vikis3: Hopefully Phyl trips and hits her head on a tombstone...you can't tell if you can't talk

Phyllis deserves this, she's bat sh_t.

#79   2013/07/17 12:44PM
    vikis3

Font and center Sharon!

#80   2013/07/17 12:46PM
    YR2013

Quote angelicka:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Sharon got her "payback" against Phyllis when Sharon had sex with Nick multiple times during his marriage to Phyllis and conceived that bastard Faith who Sharon passed off as his child. Everything that was done to Sharon, she did right back when she broke up Phick's marriage.

When is Sharon going to pay for Arson? Burning down the Newman Ranch. Sending Abby's horses to the glue factory. Passing off some poor factory worker's ashes as Victor's ashes when she faked his death? All the hurt and pain she caused Summer and Jack, turning their lives upside down, because she wants back in Nick's pants.

LOL, MAB said Faith is Shick baby and until the s/l changes, it stays that way. This s/l isn't over and done, so who knows what the writers will do next. Sharon needs to turn Phyllis/Nick life upside down, they sure did it to her a few times over.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list