List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 20873, Replies: 145
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/17 11:10AM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    habbyfan

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ...

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...

Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...

Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

I'm sure they will come up with some reason why Sharon is now delusioual--seeing her dead daughter; believing that if Summer is not Nick's daughter then she and Faith will be reunited with Nick as one big happy family.

However, she has devastated Summer because she thinks her entire life is a lie; made Jack think that he was deprived of a life with his daughter; thrown her own son Noah into turmoil because he thinks his sister is no longer his sister; broken up the relationship between Summer and Kyle. I would love to hear the explanation this time for what is incredibly selfish behavior on the part of Sharon.

But what if in her present state of mind ... she only thinks she changed the letter and Jack really is Summer's Father ... ummm

#42   2013/07/17 11:10AM
    angelicka

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: it's time somebody locked Sharon up it's bad enough she got away with burning down the ranch now she is hurting people.

Avery had better watch out!

For sure. Sharon will do anything to stop that wedding!

#43   2013/07/17 11:12AM
    graysferry

Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Why is Sharon to blame???? Well because she switched the results of the paternity test, thereby affecting several lives. Since when does what OTHER people do wrong, justify your own wrong doing? She's a bonafide nut, but she did not ALWAYS have a fragile mind. She currently should be in a mental hospital.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 11:14AM
    #44   2013/07/17 11:13AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Phyllis knows Sharon can whip her & being the chicken that she is RUNS. LOL.
    Can not wait to see this.

#45   2013/07/17 11:16AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

If it was karma then Phyllis would run out into the street and get hit by a car (that Christine would be driving). But it would be an accident because she couldn't stop the car in time or swerve to avoid hitting her. Sharon would disappear and no one would know why Phyllis was running or whom she was running from. But that would be too cruel. I'm not a Phyllis fan but I just didn't think her leaving would be this crazy storyline either.

#46   2013/07/17 11:18AM
    Yale Steam

Quote angelicka:
    Quote YR2013:

Everyone comes out smelling like a rose and Sharon is in the wrong again, nothing new there. Sharon has been drag through the mud so much, we can't even recognize her anymore. So Sad.

The whole town will unite against CRAZY SHARON.

She is dangerous and a menace to society!

Or maybe they'll say she is delusional or she dreamed it all such as changing those results. LOL!

I love it! This is too funny!

And when this comes out and it will Nick will be finished with Sharon for all time!

#47   2013/07/17 11:18AM
    laurie6

I don't want Sharon in jail that is really boring, But she is no better then anyone else on this show and deserves some pay back coming her way just like everyone else. BP is not an excuse to do what she did. Everyone bashes Phyllis for every move she makes and act like Sharon should just be able to do what she wants. Sharon is no better then Phyllis at this point.

#48   2013/07/17 11:21AM
    trinilisa

Quote angelicka:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: it's time somebody locked Sharon up it's bad enough she got away with burning down the ranch now she is hurting people.

Avery had better watch out!

For sure. Sharon will do anything to stop that wedding!

She's itching for a Newman, and right now it's Nick. A few months ago it was Adam...

#49   2013/07/17 11:21AM
    Jackie10

So what happens Phyllis runs in front of a car. Now that would be karma and hardly Sharons fault.

#50   2013/07/17 11:29AM
    laurie6

Quote Jackie10: So what happens Phyllis runs in front of a car. Now that would be karma and hardly Sharons fault.

Then what do you think Sharon's karma should be?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list