List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 21030, Replies: 145
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/17 10:43AM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Phyllis has been asking for it & should be killed for her crimes. I for one am glad to see her go. I believe it will show Sharon did not touch anything. But Phyllis will not be around to see what happens. Summer is going to be so much better off without this mother.

#22   2013/07/17 10:44AM
    countryMomof4

Whatever happens, both actresses will knock it out of the park!

#23   2013/07/17 10:45AM
    jilltidwell

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ...

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...

Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...

Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

Everyone comes out smelling like a rose and Sharon is in the wrong again, nothing new there. Sharon has been drag through the mud so much, we can't even recognize her anymore. So Sad.

The whole town will unite against CRAZY SHARON.

She is dangerous and a menace to society!

Yep!!! and all the other citizens are sane LOL

They all they are perfect. They blast her for things she don't does do, but they are perfect. I don't think so.

#24   2013/07/17 10:46AM
    maja

What are the source that these spoilers are coming from?

#25   2013/07/17 10:48AM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote angelicka: Avery better fire-proof her apartment because she's probably next on Sharon's hit list after Phyllis goes down for the count.

It's clear now this was no accident. Sharon is the aggressor and she chased, attacked, and assaulted Phyllis into a coma.

I would love for Sharon to run those two trashy sisters out of GC.

Sharon is the one picking up strange men in bars for sex. She is also the one who has slept with every man in the Newman family! I know Sharon doesn't have the nerve to call any woman trash, definitely not Avery. Avery is a saint compared to Sharon.

I won't speak about Avery, she has more secrets, just give the writers time and she's only been in town for a minute and she's already bag her sisters ex-husband. Plenty more men to go round, give Avery time. It'll be a hoot to see her link up with Adam, or maybe Michale,Jack or Dylan. Anything is possible. As for Sharon, she's a mess and no one can deny but her picking up men at the bar is a lot better in my opinion than her seeking them out on the garbage bins in the alley.

#26   2013/07/17 10:48AM
    angelicka

Quote maja: What are the source that these spoilers are coming from?

One of the major soap magazines spoiled the story.

#27   2013/07/17 10:51AM
    deceived

Quote YR2013:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote angelicka: Avery better fire-proof her apartment because she's probably next on Sharon's hit list after Phyllis goes down for the count.

It's clear now this was no accident. Sharon is the aggressor and she chased, attacked, and assaulted Phyllis into a coma.

lol, she's working on one, we'll see what she come up with for the other.

LOL... we need some more Shick Family scenes for Avery to witness, then she can run to Dylan for comfort.

#28   2013/07/17 10:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

What is Phyllis doing at the graveside? I didn't know she and Cassie were close...

#29   2013/07/17 10:54AM
    angelicka

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote deceived:

Sharon is the one picking up strange men in bars for sex. She is also the one who has slept with every man in the Newman family! I know Sharon doesn't have the nerve to call any woman trash, definitely not Avery. Avery is a saint compared to Sharon.

I won't speak about Avery, she has more secrets, just give the writers time and she's only been in town for a minute and she's already bag her sisters ex-husband. Plenty more men to go round, give Avery time. It'll be a hoot to see her link up with Adam, or maybe Michale,Jack or Dylan. Anything is possible. As for Sharon, she's a mess and no one can deny but her picking up men at the bar is a lot better in my opinion than her seeking them out on the garbage bins in the alley.

Avery's been on the show for over 2 years and the only man she slept with is Nick.

Sharon slept through entire families and banged every male Newman, Abbott, Tucker, and traveling salesman in town.

#30   2013/07/17 10:56AM
    angelicka

Quote deceived:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote deceived:

lol, she's working on one, we'll see what she come up with for the other.

LOL... we need some more Shick Family scenes for Avery to witness, then she can run to Dylan for comfort.

What Shick family? Noah is a grown man with his own life. Faith is a creepy kid with dirty feet who grew up with Sharon panting after her Kidnapper.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list