List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 19705, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:
    #141   2013/07/18 02:38PM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    Mavryck

I so agree with this!!! When will Sharon pay for anything??Look how many lives she is trying to ruin just to make her self happy!! She always want a Newman !!! She is mentally sick!! I hope we don't have to wait forever for the wrong to be righted?

#142   2013/07/18 03:06PM
    Mavryck

You must be kidding ?? Sharon the innocent ????She burnt the ranch down and never had to pay , she has not paid for a single thing she has done!!! Poor Sharon she is always the victim, yuck!!!

I just hope we don't have to wait forever to find out all the damage Sharon has done. please!!! The truth will set them free!!! Way would she want to hurt Summer anyway ? Oh ya, it is all about Sharon she doesn't care who she hurts!!!
    I don't. Care what you say I am glad Nick is Summer's father way better than Jack!!!!the writer's got it right this time. Instead of making everyone on the show evil.

#143   2013/07/18 03:13PM
    weatherholt3

Quote vikis3:
    Quote jtb1974: It's like the writers are thinking well their favorite actress is leaving the show but we will trash their most despised character so they will stay and watch. Not realizing the Sharon fanbase are going to bolt. Or the writers are naive and delusional in thinking the Sharon fans will stick around and watch this mess.

I'm not going anywhere, whatever the s/l, Sharon will be one my screen and oh, that's right, Phyl won't

I'm not going anywhere.....do I like what they are doing to Sharon no but I will watch to see how it works out

#144   2013/07/18 03:19PM
    weatherholt3

When everybody else in Genoa City pays for their crimes then Sharon should to.... not until then, and then when that happens Genoa City will be a ghost of a town.....

#145   2013/07/18 03:20PM
    FL senior fan

Is it true Daniel comes back to town and he and Jack stay by her bedside?
    Oh, don't tell me...she might come out of it and REMEMBER NOTHING?? That would be just like the writer's. Anyone know yet if Phyllis leave town sick or by her choice to live with Daniel?

#146   2013/07/18 03:25PM
    syll

Whatever is going on with sharon is because the Newman drove her to it can you say nick and Victor and adam and nicky and vick the whole fanily snobish even ms newman ex or vicky the girl who take picture oh and dont leave phillis the woman who been though all the men in town wonder why sharon has psy problems

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list