List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 17701, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #131   2013/07/18 11:40AM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    vikis3

Quote jtb1974: It's like the writers are thinking well their favorite actress is leaving the show but we will trash their most despised character so they will stay and watch. Not realizing the Sharon fanbase are going to bolt. Or the writers are naive and delusional in thinking the Sharon fans will stick around and watch this mess.

I'm not going anywhere, whatever the s/l, Sharon will be one my screen and oh, that's right, Phyl won't

#132   2013/07/18 11:47AM
    laurie6

Quote vikis3:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

I am sorry but Shimbo has gone after Phyllis enough. She got back on Phyllis when she screwed Nick and he left Phyllis for Sharon. That's called being even. If she wanted Nick so bad why did she cheat on him with Adam in new Orleans. If your business is gossip then Sharon provided enough material for Phyllis to last decades of Restless Style issues. Seriously. What courtesy did she then owe to the village idiot and town ho.
    This latest stunt hurts so many people and she deliberately hurt summer. Anyone justifying Sharon's actions should consider that the character is sick in the head, literally. What she did cannot be justified because it is utterly wrong. Her Bipolar delusional reasoning that they she is trying to put together her family by breaking it apart isn't good enough for me.

Yep! She's as nutty as Pattycakes now. Gone way off the deep end, hurting innocent people, and committing attempted murder... for what? Because she's obsessed with Newman dick.

After years of dealing with Phyllis could it be that some of Phyllis habits have rub off on Sharon? Phyllis committed attempted murder and was obsessed over Danny and his private parts.

Exactly, if Danny or Nick rattled their zippers, Phyl would come running...that is obsession for you

Sharon is no different, She is obsessed with Nick and will do anything to get him.

#133   2013/07/18 11:55AM
    alanadz

Phyllis didn't lose her mind and end up in the state mental hospital because she couldn't have Nick. That honor belongs to Sharon. And it looks like she headed back there only this time, she may have an attempted murder rap hanging over her crazy head.

#134   2013/07/18 01:06PM
    darlaluvsoaps

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

This first part happens on today's Canadian show. I just watched it. Phyllis overheard Sharon at Cassie's grave. And so it begins....

#135   2013/07/18 01:42PM
    alanadz

Quote darlaluvsoaps:

This first part happens on today's Canadian show. I just watched it. Phyllis overheard Sharon at Cassie's grave. And so it begins....

Thanks for the heads up! So Monday US will be the last day Michelle has any dialog. Y&R will be strange for a while without Phyllis.

#136   2013/07/18 02:08PM
    Sportyster

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote angelicka: Avery better fire-proof her apartment because she's probably next on Sharon's hit list after Phyllis goes down for the count.

It's clear now this was no accident. Sharon is the aggressor and she chased, attacked, and assaulted Phyllis into a coma.

I would love for Sharon to run those two trashy sisters out of GC.

Sharon is the one picking up strange men in bars for sex. She is also the one who has slept with every man in the Newman family! I know Sharon doesn't have the nerve to call any woman trash, definitely not Avery. Avery is a saint compared to Sharon.

I won't speak about Avery, she has more secrets, just give the writers time and she's only been in town for a minute and she's already bag her sisters ex-husband. Plenty more men to go round, give Avery time. It'll be a hoot to see her link up with Adam, or maybe Michale,Jack or Dylan. Anything is possible. As for Sharon, she's a mess and no one can deny but her picking up men at the bar is a lot better in my opinion than her seeking them out on the garbage bins in the alley.

Not really, neither is sleeping her way through all the men in 2 entire families. I'm not a fan of Avery but as it stands now, Sharon's trashiness far outweighs Avery by leaps and bounds

#137   2013/07/18 02:20PM
    Sportyster

Quote angelicka:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

Sharon got her "payback" against Phyllis when Sharon had sex with Nick multiple times during his marriage to Phyllis and conceived that bastard Faith who Sharon passed off as his child. Everything that was done to Sharon, she did right back when she broke up Phick's marriage.

When is Sharon going to pay for Arson? Burning down the Newman Ranch. Sending Abby's horses to the glue factory. Passing off some poor factory worker's ashes as Victor's ashes when she faked his death? All the hurt and pain she caused Summer and Jack, turning their lives upside down, because she wants back in Nick's pants.

Everything Sharon does is either over looked or excused. It's never Sharon's fault for anything, she's the perpetual victim with a new found bipolar diagnosis to further excuse her behavior.

#138   2013/07/18 02:26PM
    Sportyster

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon???? If it wasn't for Phyllis, Sharon would still be locked up in jail for killing Skye and Faith would still be with Ashley. Seems the Sharon fans love to forget those two very important things Phyllis did for Sharon even though Sharon was in the middle of the Nick and Phyllis' marriage. Oh and Phyllis saved Sharon from the crop duster, can't forget that.

Let's not forget that she didn't do those things with pure good motives it just turned out the way it did. Phyllis is no hero, she lack the heart for that.

What did she have to gain by doing these things? She didn't have any motives at any time for helping Sharon out. What has Sharon done for anyone? She couldn't even save her own child from a falling roof, she stood there gripping on Adam instead.

#139   2013/07/18 02:29PM
    Sportyster

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon???? If it wasn't for Phyllis, Sharon would still be locked up in jail for killing Skye and Faith would still be with Ashley. Seems the Sharon fans love to forget those two very important things Phyllis did for Sharon even though Sharon was in the middle of the Nick and Phyllis' marriage. Oh and Phyllis saved Sharon from the crop duster, can't forget that.

Let's not forget that she didn't do those things with pure good motives it just turned out the way it did. Phyllis is no hero, she lack the heart for that.

I'm not saying she's a hero but the fact remains, Sharon would still be in jail if Phyllis hadn't proved she didn't kill her (no benefit to Phyllis getting Sharon out of jail), finding out that Faith was really Sharon's baby - again no benefit to Phyllis and saving her from the crop duster - no benefit to Phyllis. Phyllis constantly went out of her way to 'help' Sharon and her fans always forget that and blame her for ruining Shick. If Nick was happily married he never would have cheated on his wife. PPL need to stop blaming Phyllis for the demise of Shick - Shick did nothing but cheat on each other throughout marriage, not at all a fairytale romance all the Shick fans make it out to be.

Karl, I'm not a Shick blamer, I don't do that but Phyllis is a trouble maker and she's a nosy, busy body that gets her into trouble. Phyllis printed the article about Sharon being guilty, she was being malicious when she wrote up that article about Sharon, jmho. Finding that chip was a way of undoing the hate she had done in the first place, it's least she should do. Faith issues, well, thanks be to Michael, he talked her into the right thing to do, and again jmho Didn't Phyllis ask Sharon for help with Nick when the crop duster thing happen? I think it was the least Phyllis could do considering Sharon was trying to help out Nick. Sorry Karl, I know what you're trying to say, but Phyllis don't just go out of her way to help Sharon, she goes out of her way to hurt her and take away from her and if Phyllis helps, she is some how forced into it or something to that effect.

No, Phyllis didn't ask for Sharon's help, Sharon inserted herself and with Faith, of course Phyllis would have told the truth. She was simply venting of the possible outcomes of the state of her marriage if she did tell the truth. She would have done it anyway without Michael.

#140   2013/07/18 02:37PM
    Sportyster

LilMonkey84:
    Sharon is whoever the writers want her to be, so yes, Sharon is exactly as I described her. Maybe at one point long ago she behaved differently, but as of right now my description is completely accurate.

I prefer to go with the flow and evolve my option of characters as the character evolves as well. I guess that's why I'm not hung up on something Phyllis did 20 years ago, or who Sharon was 20 years ago. I am in the here and now. Phyllis hasn't run anyone down with a car lately and Sharon is trapping around, messing with paternity results, ruining the lives of, and running anyone down who stands in the way of her fantasy family.

Come to think of it...that description of Sharon sounds striking similar to another character that Sharon worshipers seem to want bunt at the stake. Interesting, very very interesting indeed...

This it the best post I think I've ever read on any MB. Well done!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list