List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 19721, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2013/07/17 07:25PM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    LilMonkey84

Quote alanadz:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Castro: Sharon saved Phyllis' son from prison
    Sharon saved Phyllis from prison
    Sharon stayed with Summer when Phyllis wasn't allowed to
    Sharon walked away from Nick for Summer's "family" sake

Sharon has done PLENTY of more than decent deeds for Phyllis and others. Now the writers have stayed on this bizarre course with her and it's ridiculous (IMO). BTW, I feel the same about Phyllis... total nonsense (IMO). The writers turned out to be no better than their predecessor.

Got my hopes up for nothing.

Anyway, this entire story line went south. I'm not feeling ANY of the characters on this show...not ONE! They are all idiots and stupid and hard to watch.

But, it's summer and between work, beach, pool, cook-outs and outdoor cocktails with fireworks..... who really cares?

Ah yes, Saint Sharon. Well the writers don't see her that way. If everything she does will be excused and over looked by so many, then no wonder the writers just keep piling on!

Not only is everything she does excused by her worshipers but those same people vilify Phyllis and are cheering on Sharon for ruining the lives of two innocent people (Summer and Jack...not to mention the collateral damage it's doing to Noah, Sharon's own son, and Kyle) and violently going after one of her victims when they want to expose what she did!! Apparently Phyllis should be chastised for over hearing Sharon admit the horrible thing she did and deserves to be physically attacked and Sharon is righteous in the mess she created! Unbelievable

Talk about a double standard and things that make you go hmmm...

What a great post. I so agree with you. But the writers are not Sharon worshippers of Sharon. I have a feeling by the time this storyline ends, Sharon and Shick will be totally and I do mean totally destroyed.

We can only hope!!! I'm just glad Sharon is being exposed for the person she really is. She will stop at nothing to tear down a woman in hopes of gaining the affection of which ever Newman she is lusting after at that moment. In this case she is willing to ruin the life of an innocent 18yr old girl so she can swoop in and be a shoulder to cry on for Nick. Her behavior is disgusting and deplorable, but not surprising for someone who has always seen through Sharon's angelic facade. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

#122   2013/07/17 07:42PM
    lvsdasnow

When does this fight happen? I can't find any spoiler with this information.

#123   2013/07/17 08:05PM
    jtb1974

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote alanadz:

Sharon has done PLENTY of more than decent deeds for Phyllis and others. Now the writers have stayed on this bizarre course with her and it's ridiculous (IMO). BTW, I feel the same about Phyllis... total nonsense (IMO). The writers turned out to be no better than their predecessor.

Anyway, this entire story line went south. I'm not feeling ANY of the characters on this show...not ONE! They are all idiots and stupid and hard to watch.

But, it's summer and between work, beach, pool, cook-outs and outdoor cocktails with fireworks..... who really cares?

Ah yes, Saint Sharon. Well the writers don't see her that way. If everything she does will be excused and over looked by so many, then no wonder the writers just keep piling on!

Not only is everything she does excused by her worshipers but those same people vilify Phyllis and are cheering on Sharon for ruining the lives of two innocent people (Summer and Jack...not to mention the collateral damage it's doing to Noah, Sharon's own son, and Kyle) and violently going after one of her victims when they want to expose what she did!! Apparently Phyllis should be chastised for over hearing Sharon admit the horrible thing she did and deserves to be physically attacked and Sharon is righteous in the mess she created! Unbelievable

What a great post. I so agree with you. But the writers are not Sharon worshippers of Sharon. I have a feeling by the time this storyline ends, Sharon and Shick will be totally and I do mean totally destroyed.

We can only hope!!! I'm just glad Sharon is being exposed for the person she really is. She will stop at nothing to tear down a woman in hopes of gaining the affection of which ever Newman she is lusting after at that moment. In this case she is willing to ruin the life of an innocent 18yr old girl so she can swoop in and be a shoulder to cry on for Nick. Her behavior is disgusting and deplorable, but not surprising for someone who has always seen through Sharon's angelic facade. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

This is not who Sharon is. This is just the writers being sadistic in torturing the Sharon fanbase and pleasing the Phyllis fanbase. They have always been pro-Phyllis and if any character has gotten away with so much it's Phyllis. the hit&run story is a perfect example of that. Even on her way out they don't want to write Phyllis as the bad guy, she is the poor innocent Victim of big bad Sharon. It's a joke. MS decides to leave and it's SC's character that gets thrown under the bus for it.

#124   2013/07/17 08:19PM
    jtb1974

It's like the writers are thinking well their favorite actress is leaving the show but we will trash their most despised character so they will stay and watch. Not realizing the Sharon fanbase are going to bolt. Or the writers are naive and delusional in thinking the Sharon fans will stick around and watch this mess.

#125   2013/07/17 08:47PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote jtb1974:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote alanadz:

This is not who Sharon is. This is just the writers being sadistic in torturing the Sharon fanbase and pleasing the Phyllis fanbase. They have always been pro-Phyllis and if any character has gotten away with so much it's Phyllis. the hit&run story is a perfect example of that. Even on her way out they don't want to write Phyllis as the bad guy, she is the poor innocent Victim of big bad Sharon. It's a joke. MS decides to leave and it's SC's character that gets thrown under the bus for it.

Sharon is whoever the writers want her to be, so yes, Sharon is exactly as I described her. Maybe at one point long ago she behaved differently, but as of right now my description is completely accurate.

I prefer to go with the flow and evolve my option of characters as the character evolves as well. I guess that's why I'm not hung up on something Phyllis did 20 years ago, or who Sharon was 20 years ago. I am in the here and now. Phyllis hasn't run anyone down with a car lately and Sharon is trapping around, messing with paternity results, ruining the lives of, and running anyone down who stands in the way of her fantasy family.

Come to think of it...that description of Sharon sounds striking similar to another character that Sharon worshipers seem to want bunt at the stake. Interesting, very very interesting indeed...

#126   2013/07/17 09:09PM
    jtb1974

Phyllis was brought to the show as a villain, that's who she was meant to be. Sharon doing all these things makes zero sense and totally out of character. Even with bi-polar it makes zero sense.

#127   2013/07/18 04:40AM
    deceived

Quote jtb1974: Phyllis was brought to the show as a villain, that's who she was meant to be. Sharon doing all these things makes zero sense and totally out of character. Even with bi-polar it makes zero sense.

ITA with all your posts... great posts... and true.

#128   2013/07/18 07:15AM
    chancegirl

Quote jtb1974: It's like the writers are thinking well their favorite actress is leaving the show but we will trash their most despised character so they will stay and watch. Not realizing the Sharon fanbase are going to bolt. Or the writers are naive and delusional in thinking the Sharon fans will stick around and watch this mess.

I think she was the former writers fav, but not so much this team. She hasn't had her own sl in a year. She was supporting in every single one. If its true they almost fired her then she was smart on leave before it actually happened. I love MS and hopefully she goes on to something bigger and better. Sharon's character may be ruined but SC is still collecting her paycheck and is being shown on screen plenty in a frontburner sl. Not all characters are good. When a writer makes a character bad, it doesn't ,ean they don't like the actress, they could always kill them off. What actor wants to get fairy tale storylines all the time. I doubt Brian Cranston would have gotten all those Emmys for breaking bad had Walt reformed, beat cancer, won his wife back and never cooked meth again. He is likely to win again this year and he was recently in the movie that took home this years Oscar. So playing the good guy doesn't mean a writer favors you, getting a meaty dark sl means there is plenty of story to work with.

#129   2013/07/18 07:18AM
    Milkshake24

Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Jack relapses and takes a drink and realizes he still loves Phylis so he leaves to go find her! Sharon and Phylis face off after she hears Sharon's confession. Phyllis storms off very upset and Jack is drunk driving = Phyllis hit by Jack's car. Sharon was running after Phyllis and seen it happen. Sharon realizes the in shock Jack has been drinking! Sharon decides she was driving and tells Jack to leave the scene!

#130   2013/07/18 11:30AM
    vikis3

Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

I agree, Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon and Phyllis made it her business to go after Sharon so I don't mind Sharon going after her.

I am sorry but Shimbo has gone after Phyllis enough. She got back on Phyllis when she screwed Nick and he left Phyllis for Sharon. That's called being even. If she wanted Nick so bad why did she cheat on him with Adam in new Orleans. If your business is gossip then Sharon provided enough material for Phyllis to last decades of Restless Style issues. Seriously. What courtesy did she then owe to the village idiot and town ho.
    This latest stunt hurts so many people and she deliberately hurt summer. Anyone justifying Sharon's actions should consider that the character is sick in the head, literally. What she did cannot be justified because it is utterly wrong. Her Bipolar delusional reasoning that they she is trying to put together her family by breaking it apart isn't good enough for me.

Yep! She's as nutty as Pattycakes now. Gone way off the deep end, hurting innocent people, and committing attempted murder... for what? Because she's obsessed with Newman dick.

After years of dealing with Phyllis could it be that some of Phyllis habits have rub off on Sharon? Phyllis committed attempted murder and was obsessed over Danny and his private parts.

Exactly, if Danny or Nick rattled their zippers, Phyl would come running...that is obsession for you

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list