List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 17685, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #111   2013/07/17 02:37PM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    KeepingItReal

OMGOSH the threw Sharon under the bus!!!

These writers are too much!!

What SC tweeting about......this is crap and those who are fans fo the character know it too.....this is NOT in character at all.

Same with Nick and Phyllis.

No wonder MS is leaving.....SC needs to get off her twiter too.

#112   2013/07/17 02:40PM
    alanadz

Quote Castro: Sharon saved Phyllis' son from prison
    Sharon saved Phyllis from prison
    Sharon stayed with Summer when Phyllis wasn't allowed to
    Sharon walked away from Nick for Summer's "family" sake

Sharon has done PLENTY of more than decent deeds for Phyllis and others. Now the writers have stayed on this bizarre course with her and it's ridiculous (IMO). BTW, I feel the same about Phyllis... total nonsense (IMO). The writers turned out to be no better than their predecessor.

Got my hopes up for nothing.

Anyway, this entire story line went south. I'm not feeling ANY of the characters on this show...not ONE! They are all idiots and stupid and hard to watch.

But, it's summer and between work, beach, pool, cook-outs and outdoor cocktails with fireworks..... who really cares?

Ah yes, Saint Sharon. Well the writers don't see her that way. If everything she does will be excused and over looked by so many, then no wonder the writers just keep piling on!

#113   2013/07/17 02:41PM
    alanadz

Now that Phyllis is gone, it's time to find someone else to deflect to when Sharon is being bashed for HER misdeeds.

#114   2013/07/17 03:07PM
    kingkongbandit

Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Wow, that's crazy. Sharon is psycho to chase after Phyllis like that. I thought it would be an accident but now it sounds like straight-up murder.

#115   2013/07/17 03:10PM
    kingkongbandit

Quote KeepingItReal: OMGOSH the threw Sharon under the bus!!!

What SC tweeting about......this is crap and those who are fans fo the character know it too.....this is NOT in character at all.

I can't believe Sharon fans are happy about this story. She's a real villain now... the same as Ricky, Daisy, Sheila, Patty, old Adam (when he wore dresses and phucked Rafe and burned babies in the fireplace).

#116   2013/07/17 05:37PM
    kingkongbandit

Quote deceived: Karma...I hope Sharon takes this to her grave... but I think someday Phyllis will come out of that coma; return to GC and tell everyone... by that time, Summer and Jack will have bonded. Shick will be together... then SHICK will blow up like a spaceship...

I think Phyllis will wake up in a few years with a different face to expose Sharon.

#117   2013/07/17 05:44PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote alanadz:

Sharon has done PLENTY of more than decent deeds for Phyllis and others. Now the writers have stayed on this bizarre course with her and it's ridiculous (IMO). BTW, I feel the same about Phyllis... total nonsense (IMO). The writers turned out to be no better than their predecessor.

Anyway, this entire story line went south. I'm not feeling ANY of the characters on this show...not ONE! They are all idiots and stupid and hard to watch.

But, it's summer and between work, beach, pool, cook-outs and outdoor cocktails with fireworks..... who really cares?

Ah yes, Saint Sharon. Well the writers don't see her that way. If everything she does will be excused and over looked by so many, then no wonder the writers just keep piling on!

Not only is everything she does excused by her worshipers but those same people vilify Phyllis and are cheering on Sharon for ruining the lives of two innocent people (Summer and Jack...not to mention the collateral damage it's doing to Noah, Sharon's own son, and Kyle) and violently going after one of her victims when they want to expose what she did!! Apparently Phyllis should be chastised for over hearing Sharon admit the horrible thing she did and deserves to be physically attacked and Sharon is righteous in the mess she created! Unbelievable

Talk about a double standard and things that make you go hmmm...

#118   2013/07/17 06:43PM
    alanadz

Quote angelicka:
    Quote coco28:
    Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ...

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...

Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...

Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

So Sharon did not change the paternity results, hurt a child deeply in the process and created a lot of heartache for at least 5 other people?

Love for Sharon's character knows no bounds. Not even logical ones. Unbelievable.

It's nutty, isn't it? Sharon can do the most heinous things but it's always excused or justified.

Blame it on the Bipolar, I guess. That's Sharon's new theme song!

It won't be excused or justified by the writers. I am going to sit back and enjoy what is coming for Sharon. It will not be pretty.

#119   2013/07/17 06:46PM
    alanadz

Quote KeepingItReal: OMGOSH the threw Sharon under the bus!!!

I think Sharon is about to ripped to shreds! I think MS was very smart to leave when she did. MM was smart to get off of Twitter, very smart.

#120   2013/07/17 06:49PM
    alanadz

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote alanadz:

Not only is everything she does excused by her worshipers but those same people vilify Phyllis and are cheering on Sharon for ruining the lives of two innocent people (Summer and Jack...not to mention the collateral damage it's doing to Noah, Sharon's own son, and Kyle) and violently going after one of her victims when they want to expose what she did!! Apparently Phyllis should be chastised for over hearing Sharon admit the horrible thing she did and deserves to be physically attacked and Sharon is righteous in the mess she created! Unbelievable

Talk about a double standard and things that make you go hmmm...

What a great post. I so agree with you. But the writers are not Sharon worshippers of Sharon. I have a feeling by the time this storyline ends, Sharon and Shick will be totally and I do mean totally destroyed.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list