List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)

Started by angelicka at 2013/07/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 03:25PM, Views: 19031, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2013/07/17 01:45PM
    Re: The Sharon & Phyllis Fight -- SPOILERS! (Coma)
    JenSports1

I hope this blows apart Shick FOREVER! I hope they never get back together!

#102   2013/07/17 01:50PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka: The Showdown! Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma!

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

Sharon got her "payback" against Phyllis when Sharon had sex with Nick multiple times during his marriage to Phyllis and conceived that bastard Faith who Sharon passed off as his child. Everything that was done to Sharon, she did right back when she broke up Phick's marriage.

When is Sharon going to pay for Arson? Burning down the Newman Ranch. Sending Abby's horses to the glue factory. Passing off some poor factory worker's ashes as Victor's ashes when she faked his death? All the hurt and pain she caused Summer and Jack, turning their lives upside down, because she wants back in Nick's pants.

LOL, MAB said Faith is Shick baby and until the s/l changes, it stays that way. This s/l isn't over and done, so who knows what the writers will do next. Sharon needs to turn Phyllis/Nick life upside down, they sure did it to her a few times over.

Wow YR2013,
    Even though you just said Sharon paid back Phyllis for all she did, Angelica didn't even bother acknowledging it. Logic is out the window when it comes to Sharon, how can it be? she is after all a delusional Bipolar. What I find weird is that fans try to justify what Sharon does even though she is doing it because she is going nuts without her meds. Go figure.

Sharon is Bipolar, that is part of the s/l and it can't be ignored even though some hate the character. Sharon will pay for what she's doing, she always does, it's not like she's a Phyllis and can get a way with anything. I just think that it's time Phyllis feel some hurting, she's too self righteous for my taste. Phyllis pull this type of prank on Danny, and now Sharon is pulling this prank on her, don't feel so to Phyllis.

See it's post like this that will make me sit back and just love all the hell that is about to rain down on Sharon!

#103   2013/07/17 01:51PM
    Karl127

Phyllis has always been a problem for Sharon???? If it wasn't for Phyllis, Sharon would still be locked up in jail for killing Skye and Faith would still be with Ashley. Seems the Sharon fans love to forget those two very important things Phyllis did for Sharon even though Sharon was in the middle of the Nick and Phyllis' marriage. Oh and Phyllis saved Sharon from the crop duster, can't forget that.[/quote]

Let's not forget that she didn't do those things with pure good motives it just turned out the way it did. Phyllis is no hero, she lack the heart for that.[/quote]

I'm not saying she's a hero but the fact remains, Sharon would still be in jail if Phyllis hadn't proved she didn't kill her (no benefit to Phyllis getting Sharon out of jail), finding out that Faith was really Sharon's baby - again no benefit to Phyllis and saving her from the crop duster - no benefit to Phyllis. Phyllis constantly went out of her way to 'help' Sharon and her fans always forget that and blame her for ruining Shick. If Nick was happily married he never would have cheated on his wife. PPL need to stop blaming Phyllis for the demise of Shick - Shick did nothing but cheat on each other throughout marriage, not at all a fairytale romance all the Shick fans make it out to be.[/quote]

Karl, I'm not a Shick blamer, I don't do that but Phyllis is a trouble maker and she's a nosy, busy body that gets her into trouble. Phyllis printed the article about Sharon being guilty, she was being malicious when she wrote up that article about Sharon, jmho. Finding that chip was a way of undoing the hate she had done in the first place, it's least she should do. Faith issues, well, thanks be to Michael, he talked her into the right thing to do, and again jmho Didn't Phyllis ask Sharon for help with Nick when the crop duster thing happen? I think it was the least Phyllis could do considering Sharon was trying to help out Nick. Sorry Karl, I know what you're trying to say, but Phyllis don't just go out of her way to help Sharon, she goes out of her way to hurt her and take away from her and if Phyllis helps, she is some how forced into it or something to that effect.[/quote]

No need to be sorry. You have valid points and have to agree with you on them. I just get so tired of the single person (Phyllis) involved in an affair with a married man getting the blame for ending his marriage.

#104   2013/07/17 01:53PM
    Karl127

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote coco28:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter.

Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family".

Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer.

As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Now I'm not saying what Sharon did was right, the woman has serious issues and she needs help, but I can't say I'm sorry Phyllis will shut up once and for all(hoping) Never thought I'd see the day when Phyllis can be silent and not over the top, but I guess I was wrong.

IMO, The ONLY PROBLEM Sharon has IS Phyllis!! Hell, she (LITERALLY) RUINED she & Nick's (NOT HER & Nick's) Marriage, and from there it all went to HELL (This is a FACT) GOOD RIDDANCE (They WON'T let me call her the name I call her when I'm talking to my mom about her, but it's a STD that has Phyllis in the name also, that's the way I've always seen her!! GOOD RIDDIANCE, SYPH!

Sharon got her "payback" against Phyllis when Sharon had sex with Nick multiple times during his marriage to Phyllis and conceived that bastard Faith who Sharon passed off as his child. Everything that was done to Sharon, she did right back when she broke up Phick's marriage.

When is Sharon going to pay for Arson? Burning down the Newman Ranch. Sending Abby's horses to the glue factory. Passing off some poor factory worker's ashes as Victor's ashes when she faked his death? All the hurt and pain she caused Summer and Jack, turning their lives upside down, because she wants back in Nick's pants.

LOL, MAB said Faith is Shick baby and until the s/l changes, it stays that way. This s/l isn't over and done, so who knows what the writers will do next. Sharon needs to turn Phyllis/Nick life upside down, they sure did it to her a few times over.

Wow YR2013,
    Even though you just said Sharon paid back Phyllis for all she did, Angelica didn't even bother acknowledging it. Logic is out the window when it comes to Sharon, how can it be? she is after all a delusional Bipolar. What I find weird is that fans try to justify what Sharon does even though she is doing it because she is going nuts without her meds. Go figure.

Sharon is Bipolar, that is part of the s/l and it can't be ignored even though some hate the character. Sharon will pay for what she's doing, she always does, it's not like she's a Phyllis and can get a way with anything. I just think that it's time Phyllis feel some hurting, she's too self righteous for my taste. Phyllis pull this type of prank on Danny, and now Sharon is pulling this prank on her, don't feel so to Phyllis.

See it's post like this that will make me sit back and just love all the hell that is about to rain down on Sharon!

And I will be right there with you loving all the hell that is about to rain down on Sharon. LOL

#105   2013/07/17 02:00PM
    TSHM

Quote habbyfan: I am sick about this, Sharon saved Daniel from jail ... when she found the evidence to exonerated him ... which Nick was hiding may I add ...

Phyllis repaid Sharon by sleeping with Nick ...

For years now Phyllis has hurt everyone in GC in someway or other ...

Now she is leaving GC as the injured person ...

Nick talked Sharon into letting Cassie go out on the night she died ....

Nick in an effort to soothe his guilt has an affair with Phyllis ..

Nick lies about the paternity for 18 years ...

The whole Newman Family forgives Nick ...
    Now once again Sharon will be blamed ...
    Why is Sharon blamed ...well, she has always had a fragile mind ...

And she was there ... Go figure ...

Great Post !!!

#106   2013/07/17 02:06PM
    TSHM

Quote Lanie1959: it's time somebody locked Sharon up it's bad enough she got away with burning down the ranch now she is hurting people.

Wow! Phil needs to lead the way and be the first one locked up!!!! Phil has intentionally hurt just about everyone in GC. Sharon was drunk when she accidently started the fire! Phil is of sound mind when she has set out to destroy/ hurt people especially Sharon!

#107   2013/07/17 02:12PM
    Karl127

Quote TSHM:
    Quote Lanie1959: it's time somebody locked Sharon up it's bad enough she got away with burning down the ranch now she is hurting people.

Wow! Phil needs to lead the way and be the first one locked up!!!! Phil has intentionally hurt just about everyone in GC. Sharon was drunk when she accidently started the fire! Phil is of sound mind when she has set out to destroy/ hurt people especially Sharon!

Accidentally started the fire??? LMAO, yah some accident. You don't accidentally start a fire by dowsing the place in tequila and lighting something in there on fire. Accident my ars, she did it intentionally!

#108   2013/07/17 02:24PM
    daisy1984

Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote angelicka:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote YR2013:

MAB is gone and Josh Griffith is writing the show now. They could easily revisit Faith's paternity, and I think they will once Sharon's lies are exposed. Now everyone knows she is capable of changing paternity tests to suit herself.

It could, but it's not at this moment. Every paternity test done in GC can be revisited at any time, not just Faith's. Phyllis being on the receiving is a good thing for this soap. Sharon will be dealt with, she always is and she will pay, she always does, that's a given.

She probably won't pay. They will say she is bipolar and off her meds. Meanwhile, she has devastated Summer who doesn't know what to make of her life; she has Jack angry because he thinks he was cheated out his daughter's childhood; she has destroyed the relationsihp that was starting with Summer and Kyle. Sharon is hoping that Nick's "lie" will destroy his relationship with Avery.
    How many times is Noah going to forgive Sharon? Summer is his sister; then she's not; then she is again when the truth about what Sharon did comes out? What about Faith? Sharon should not be filling her with false hopes about re-uniting as a family with Nick again. How many lives does Sharon need to trash?

#109   2013/07/17 02:27PM
    Castro

Sharon saved Phyllis' son from prison
    Sharon saved Phyllis from prison
    Sharon stayed with Summer when Phyllis wasn't allowed to
    Sharon walked away from Nick for Summer's "family" sake

Sharon has done PLENTY of more than decent deeds for Phyllis and others. Now the writers have stayed on this bizarre course with her and it's ridiculous (IMO). BTW, I feel the same about Phyllis... total nonsense (IMO). The writers turned out to be no better than their predecessor.

Got my hopes up for nothing.

Anyway, this entire story line went south. I'm not feeling ANY of the characters on this show...not ONE! They are all idiots and stupid and hard to watch.

But, it's summer and between work, beach, pool, cook-outs and outdoor cocktails with fireworks..... who really cares?

#110   2013/07/17 02:35PM
    jtb1974

It took awhile but justice has finally been served. This is what Phyllis gets for getting away with attempted murder due to a bogus law that protects criminals like herself. If she was in jail where she belongs this wouldn't have happened.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list