List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 10960, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/17 08:24AM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    Karl127

Quote mahina: I am a Sharon fan and i haven't been watching this garbage for awhile. Ive read the first two pages of this thread and came to the last page to comment. This stupid SL is insulting the viewers intelligence and wasting my time. While the hack writers are at it, they might as well make every kid on the show have a WTD story line. Starting with Nick because I would love to see old Victor lose once. Then move on to Abby, Reed, and Faith. And maybe Fen is actually Sheila's kid. We all know the GC lab is either inaccurate or someone is messing with them. Its so pathetic that most of these kids don't know who their real daddy is.

you haven't been watching but this storyline is insulting the viewers and wasting YOUR time. How does it waste your time when you aren't watching? LOL

#82   2013/07/17 08:44AM
    skippy33

I think sharon did change it and the truth will come out when summer starts to go with Noah .

#83   2013/07/17 08:49AM
    Calmie

In GC nothing is real, secure, far away, or concrete. Residents live a happy go lucky life. The judiciary system is wacked, the penal system, you can walk in out of of the jail without adhering to the rules, the same thing goes for the hopitals and medical arena. Residents get away with serious crimes that They have commited. Everyone is related to each other, because they are not the kid' real dad or mom. That's what make it a TV show and we have to realize that. If the kid doesn't look like you one way or the other, its ok. Its only a SOAP, its only a SOAP.

I can kiss the guy who invented that FF button, I dont have to torture myself, I can simply FF.

#84   2013/07/17 11:14AM
    MotoMoto24

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote janesBydiction: Lmao! Forget about the fact that Sharon is quite consistent about what she says to Cassie regarding past events that actually did take place. For example, she didn't seem to be hallucinating when she told Cassie that Adam dumped her like trash, or that her and Nick were in a lot of pain after Cassie died and she couldn't be there for him so he turned to someone else, or that she overheard Nick admit at the grave that Summer may not be his. Sharon has no problems accurately recalling past events and feelings to Cassie.

Forget about the fact that Sharon knows that Cassie is a figment and doesn't believe that Cassie is back from the dead like a person truly out of touch might believe.

Forget about the fact that Sharon has been shown to be quite obsessed with Nick and recreating a life with him. Not to mention her smug overly confident behaviour that she has been displaying for well over a month now. She has plenty of motive for changing the paternity results. There is a perceived benefit on her end that has clearly been shown.

Forget about the fact that SC pretty much stated that Sharon did this, believes that Sharon thinks she's justified in doing this and that it would be so much fun for the audience to know the secret while no one else does.

Forget about the fact that Sharon connects to ghost Cassie just like Jack connects to ghost John. Both ghosts are there to serve as an inner conscience. Both ghosts meant the world to both live people.

Nope throw all that out the window and buy into something that makes no sense whatsoever. This is why certain fans always get screwed over. Believing stuff that makes no sense because it's easier to buy into that than face the reality.

I agree 100%. Viewers are only being tricked to those who do not like the results of the paternity test that Sharon changed.

When things go the way they want, they all swear out it's all the truth. But no we don't like the outcome or the story so Sharon is dreaming or delusional.

I don't know what viewers you are talking about but as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rats arse about Summer's paternity. I did't even know it was an issue until I came to this MB. My beef about this s/l is that it has nothing to do with Sharon but yet there she is front and centre. The whole point of this s/l was not to resolve Summer's paternity but a front to drag Sharon into it and use her as a tool in the Phyllis character's demise and subsequently her exit.
    If I have to go by what this s/l has now become, clearly there is something fudamentally wrong with Sharon's thought process. Saying she is delusional is a fact, saying she is dreaming is speculation. Viewers are allowed to speculate aren't they? Isn't it the whole point of the MB.

#85   2013/07/17 11:46AM
    alanadz

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote janesBydiction: Lmao! Forget about the fact that Sharon is quite consistent about what she says to Cassie regarding past events that actually did take place. For example, she didn't seem to be hallucinating when she told Cassie that Adam dumped her like trash, or that her and Nick were in a lot of pain after Cassie died and she couldn't be there for him so he turned to someone else, or that she overheard Nick admit at the grave that Summer may not be his. Sharon has no problems accurately recalling past events and feelings to Cassie.

Forget about the fact that Sharon knows that Cassie is a figment and doesn't believe that Cassie is back from the dead like a person truly out of touch might believe.

Forget about the fact that Sharon has been shown to be quite obsessed with Nick and recreating a life with him. Not to mention her smug overly confident behaviour that she has been displaying for well over a month now. She has plenty of motive for changing the paternity results. There is a perceived benefit on her end that has clearly been shown.

Forget about the fact that SC pretty much stated that Sharon did this, believes that Sharon thinks she's justified in doing this and that it would be so much fun for the audience to know the secret while no one else does.

Forget about the fact that Sharon connects to ghost Cassie just like Jack connects to ghost John. Both ghosts are there to serve as an inner conscience. Both ghosts meant the world to both live people.

Nope throw all that out the window and buy into something that makes no sense whatsoever. This is why certain fans always get screwed over. Believing stuff that makes no sense because it's easier to buy into that than face the reality.

I agree 100%. Viewers are only being tricked to those who do not like the results of the paternity test that Sharon changed.

When things go the way they want, they all swear out it's all the truth. But no we don't like the outcome or the story so Sharon is dreaming or delusional.

I don't know what viewers you are talking about but as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rats arse about Summer's paternity. I did't even know it was an issue until I came to this MB. My beef about this s/l is that it has nothing to do with Sharon but yet there she is front and centre. The whole point of this s/l was not to resolve Summer's paternity but a front to drag Sharon into it and use her as a tool in the Phyllis character's demise and subsequently her exit.
    If I have to go by what this s/l has now become, clearly there is something fudamentally wrong with Sharon's thought process. Saying she is delusional is a fact, saying she is dreaming is speculation. Viewers are allowed to speculate aren't they? Isn't it the whole point of the MB.

I think it's ironic. The story that many thought would bring Shick back together (making Summer Jack's child) will not only destroy Shick but Sharon as well.

#86   2013/07/17 11:49AM
    Calmie

I am a SHICK fan 101% . Sharon had nothing to do with it. It is what it is. Jack is the father of Summer, and Michael is the father of Daniel. Since you all are looking for drama.

#87   2013/07/17 12:08PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote Calmie: I am a SHICK fan 101% . Sharon had nothing to do with it. It is what it is. Jack is the father of Summer, and Michael is the father of Daniel. Since you all are looking for drama.

And I am a Sharon fan first and foremost and I am sick and tired of her being used as plot point for every nastiness that goes down in the show. All I want is for Sharon to get well and then, only then she should pursue a relationship. Be it with Nick, Adam, Dylan or someone new, it's all good.

#88   2013/07/17 12:16PM
    Calmie

I don't see a future in sight for Sharon and Adam, or Dylan. Nick adds sparks to her eyes, of course when he is not reducing her.

Think about it, Sharon did some really messed up crap to Victor, under the influenced of Tucker. Nick said to Sharon,I don;t even know you anymore. Which was true, she was acting out of control because the sword is mightier than the pen, the writers deliberately thrashed this character's reputation. I need to see redemption for Sharon. The S/Ls do not make sense at all.

#89   2013/07/17 03:57PM
    Calmie

Victoria hugged Phyllis, oh well. Adam caused a lot of pain, especially on his family. Adam was on a roll to destroy, destruction was the only thing in his path.

I cannot feel sorry, or any kind of empathy for Adam. He acts as if he is so good and never had done the most inhumane acts on Ashley, Victor, Nikki, and many others. Summer caused the death of his unborn child, and Adam cause the death of Victor and Ashley's unborn child. Johnny come lately, please look at Youtube, there are many past episodes that you can catch up on.

#90   2013/07/17 09:00PM
    CGabriel510

Quote alanadz: What in the world does Summer's paternity have to do with Nick and Sharon getting back together? Nick doesn't seem the least bit interested in Sharon and Sharon is after Nick because she can't have Adadm.

Please connect the dots for me because I just cannot see what Summer has to do with this.

Alanadaz,
    Summer is JACKS child, NOT Nicks.....Sharon DOESN'T want Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 09:06PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list