List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 11098, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/17 06:35AM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    Jackie10

I am a Sharon fan and I am watching Sharon scenes because she always bring 10000000% to every scene she does. This is a golden opportunity for SC to do some real acting. The Sharon of old who sat at home waiting on Little Nicky to come thru the door and step on her is gone thank god. She has grown and evolved. She is stronger and more out going. This Sharon is more assertive and will be seen. No more standing behind Little Nicky or Victor she is front and center and she will never go back to the door mat of old again. In the last 10 year Sharon has shined and I never want to see her brought back to whiny Nicholas dependent Sharon again. Hopefully this story line is away of closing that door once and for all.

#72   2013/07/17 06:53AM
    Calmie

Quote Jackie10: I am a Sharon fan and I am watching Sharon scenes because she always bring 10000000% to every scene she does. This is a golden opportunity for SC to do some real acting. The Sharon of old who sat at home waiting on Little Nicky to come thru the door and step on her is gone thank god. She has grown and evolved. She is stronger and more out going. This Sharon is more assertive and will be seen. No more standing behind Little Nicky or Victor she is front and center and she will never go back to the door mat of old again. In the last 10 year Sharon has shined and I never want to see her brought back to whiny Nicholas dependent Sharon again. Hopefully this story line is away of closing that door once and for all.

ITA, but for the good times, I'll like to see Sharon who has evolved from dependent to independent interact and socialize with Nick in a mature manner now. They were hot together, now that they've have changed their lives and so many lives, lol, lets see what they could do tegether.

#73   2013/07/17 07:27AM
    loveangels

With all the lies that Nick has told , WHY doesn't Phyllis request another test. I sure would request another test but use another lab. But then I don't live in Genoa City .

#74   2013/07/17 07:32AM
    Calmie

Quote loveangels: With all the lies that Nick has told , WHY doesn't Phyllis request another test. I sure would request another test but use another lab. But then I don't live in Genoa City .

I wrote that somewhere. You'll think that someone will wise up and retake it again, in another lab.

#75   2013/07/17 07:50AM
    Eyebells

Im tired of this paternity storyline, its nerve racking!

#76   2013/07/17 07:55AM
    Calmie

Especially that its not going anywhere, or how it was intended to relay.

#77   2013/07/17 08:01AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

Sharon said her fans will like what's coming & I do not think she even touched what Nick did. They were using the word dream some on the show yesterday.

#78   2013/07/17 08:10AM
    Calmie

And yes, Phyllis was rocking the cradle and effing the cradle, so Kyle wants to do the same. Summer got away.

#79   2013/07/17 08:21AM
    Karl127

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Yes that's what i heard she only did it in her hullucination.

The people that believe she did it must believe in ghosts. JMO.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I'm sorry.

No worries, I don't like it when someone assumes what another posters beliefs are or aren't.

#80   2013/07/17 08:22AM
    Karl127

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Yes that's what i heard she only did it in her hullucination.

The people that believe she did it must believe in ghosts. JMO.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Well I just read a post in this thread being not so nice to those Sharon fans who don't want to believe this to be true so the same exact thing can be said to those who don't like Sharon and are happy about these turn of events. There is a post here that said she is passionate about her likes and dislikes so must be jilltidwell and I don't think either poster means any harm. No need to make anyone feel bad.

Feel bad? I feel bad when assumptions are being made about me when nobody on this board knows me personally.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list