List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 10962, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/16 08:07PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    edaem1

Quote Sportyster: What is SC going to say? That her fans are going to hate the story? lol. What I got out of it is that she's giving her fans more credit than they deserve, that maybe they'll appreciate the stellar acting and juicy stories coming up for her character. I don't think she grasps how some people seem to be unable to seperate the reel Sharon from the real Sharon.

As a SC and SN fan, I take offense to your post. And as a fan that is invested in this show, I certainly know what is reel life and what is real life. I am sure SC and SN fans are aware of the difference as well. We can all have opinions about characters but when you start taking shots at a fanbase or part of a fanbase, that is totally out-of-line. And what may be creative acting and fun roles for her to play as an actress can turn off a segment of viewers that know the character and feel that the storylines do not reflect the personality of that character. Writers and actors are entertainers. However, the viewing public will decide if it is entertainment. Right now, I think public opinion would say they are losing. Will this have long-term effects? Time will tell.

#62   2013/07/16 09:30PM
    MotoMoto24

This paternity s/l should have been straight up about Nick and his deception. Everyone seems to have forgiven him, with the exception of Summer, Kyle and Jack. I'm sure in time, they will come around.
    So why even bring Sharon into this, if not to further decimate her. I don't know how this will turn out, so I cannot put my head on a block and say she did not switch the results to the test. As it stands now, she did.
    However, I could speculate and say that in episodes shown recently, the word dream kept coming up alot in some scenes. I don't know if that was suppose to be some kind of hint. Wishful thinking....maybe.
    Sharon seems to be going through some sought of dream sequence. She dreams, then wakes up, back to dreaming and so on. Her dream seems to focus on a what if fairy tale. What if Summer was not Nicks. What if I switch the results to make this happen. Now we as viewers are confuse, what's real, what's her dream.
    Sharon is in middle of a manic episode and maybe in the end we will find out that her relapse was caused by Victor succeeding in switching her meds with a placebo....... wishful thinking, maybe, lets see how this crap s/l pans out in the end.

#63   2013/07/16 10:06PM
    spiritual7djs

Leave Sharon alone. PLEASE!

#64   2013/07/16 10:11PM
    YandRfan777

I was ready to quit watching the show completely after seeing that Sharon switched the results. I couldn't handle watching all the people hurting, supposedly for no reason. However, reading some of your posts has given me hope that indeed this is a dream or hallucination...and in the end Summer is Nick's daughter, and she and Kyle can be together.

#65   2013/07/16 10:21PM
    spiritual7djs

Please let Sharon have nothing to do with this. Leave Sharon alone. Please!!

#66   2013/07/16 11:18PM
    janesBydiction

Lmao! Forget about the fact that Sharon is quite consistent about what she says to Cassie regarding past events that actually did take place. For example, she didn't seem to be hallucinating when she told Cassie that Adam dumped her like trash, or that her and Nick were in a lot of pain after Cassie died and she couldn't be there for him so he turned to someone else, or that she overheard Nick admit at the grave that Summer may not be his. Sharon has no problems accurately recalling past events and feelings to Cassie.

Forget about the fact that Sharon knows that Cassie is a figment and doesn't believe that Cassie is back from the dead like a person truly out of touch might believe.

Forget about the fact that Sharon has been shown to be quite obsessed with Nick and recreating a life with him. Not to mention her smug overly confident behaviour that she has been displaying for well over a month now. She has plenty of motive for changing the paternity results. There is a perceived benefit on her end that has clearly been shown.

Forget about the fact that SC pretty much stated that Sharon did this, believes that Sharon thinks she's justified in doing this and that it would be so much fun for the audience to know the secret while no one else does.

Forget about the fact that Sharon connects to ghost Cassie just like Jack connects to ghost John. Both ghosts are there to serve as an inner conscience. Both ghosts meant the world to both live people.

Nope throw all that out the window and buy into something that makes no sense whatsoever. This is why certain fans always get screwed over. Believing stuff that makes no sense because it's easier to buy into that than face the reality.

#67   2013/07/16 11:27PM
    Yale Steam

Quote janesBydiction: Lmao! Forget about the fact that Sharon is quite consistent about what she says to Cassie regarding past events that actually did take place. For example, she didn't seem to be hallucinating when she told Cassie that Adam dumped her like trash, or that her and Nick were in a lot of pain after Cassie died and she couldn't be there for him so he turned to someone else, or that she overheard Nick admit at the grave that Summer may not be his. Sharon has no problems accurately recalling past events and feelings to Cassie.

Forget about the fact that Sharon knows that Cassie is a figment and doesn't believe that Cassie is back from the dead like a person truly out of touch might believe.

Forget about the fact that Sharon has been shown to be quite obsessed with Nick and recreating a life with him. Not to mention her smug overly confident behaviour that she has been displaying for well over a month now. She has plenty of motive for changing the paternity results. There is a perceived benefit on her end that has clearly been shown.

Forget about the fact that SC pretty much stated that Sharon did this, believes that Sharon thinks she's justified in doing this and that it would be so much fun for the audience to know the secret while no one else does.

Forget about the fact that Sharon connects to ghost Cassie just like Jack connects to ghost John. Both ghosts are there to serve as an inner conscience. Both ghosts meant the world to both live people.

Nope throw all that out the window and buy into something that makes no sense whatsoever. This is why certain fans always get screwed over. Believing stuff that makes no sense because it's easier to buy into that than face the reality.

I agree 100%. Viewers are only being tricked to those who do not like the results of the paternity test that Sharon changed.

When things go the way they want, they all swear out it's all the truth. But no we don't like the outcome or the story so Sharon is dreaming or delusional.

#68   2013/07/16 11:40PM
    jtb1974

Why are Sharon fans watching this garbage? Don't torture yourselves by watching Sharon being constantly trashed. I am not even waiting for anymore twist in this story. I will just read the spoilers and stuff like that. We have the power to not watch. By watching this you are just giving the writers what they want. ratings. And don't read much into what SC is saying, She can't badmouth her storyline because she would be fired.

#69   2013/07/17 04:12AM
    mahina

I am a Sharon fan and i haven't been watching this garbage for awhile. Ive read the first two pages of this thread and came to the last page to comment. This stupid SL is insulting the viewers intelligence and wasting my time. While the hack writers are at it, they might as well make every kid on the show have a WTD story line. Starting with Nick because I would love to see old Victor lose once. Then move on to Abby, Reed, and Faith. And maybe Fen is actually Sheila's kid. We all know the GC lab is either inaccurate or someone is messing with them. Its so pathetic that most of these kids don't know who their real daddy is.

#70   2013/07/17 06:27AM
    Jackie10

Quote MotoMoto24: This paternity s/l should have been straight up about Nick and his deception. Everyone seems to have forgiven him, with the exception of Summer, Kyle and Jack. I'm sure in time, they will come around.
    So why even bring Sharon into this, if not to further decimate her. I don't know how this will turn out, so I cannot put my head on a block and say she did not switch the results to the test. As it stands now, she did.
    However, I could speculate and say that in episodes shown recently, the word dream kept coming up alot in some scenes. I don't know if that was suppose to be some kind of hint. Wishful thinking....maybe.
    Sharon seems to be going through some sought of dream sequence. She dreams, then wakes up, back to dreaming and so on. Her dream seems to focus on a what if fairy tale. What if Summer was not Nicks. What if I switch the results to make this happen. Now we as viewers are confuse, what's real, what's her dream.
    Sharon is in middle of a manic episode and maybe in the end we will find out that her relapse was caused by Victor succeeding in switching her meds with a placebo....... wishful thinking, maybe, lets see how this crap s/l pans out in the end.

I agree this is about Little Nicky and his 18 year lie which will still be there whether he is the dad or not. He liked for 18 years and could have kept a man from his child for 18 years and he didnt care. That is the story. Its not about Shick, Shack, Phick or Phack. Its about Nick and his lie and Summer and her hurt and the way Nick used her. Who cares who the daddy is Summer is and adult. Nick needs to pay for that 18 years of playing god. And choosing a lie over his wife and son. Summer and Phyllis were more important to him than Sharon and Noah. And Sharon being pregnant he could have possibly had a little girl to replace Cassie but he continued with the lie.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 06:30AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list