List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 11321, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/16 05:52PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    sharon n nic...

Quote coco28: OMG, the only ones dreaming are the fans...she did it, she admitted to doing it and then admitted that nick is the father. She is delusional because she thinks, this will get her Nick. She hurt a daughter in the process, she is such a biatch. She had no problem that Cassie wasn't Nick's daughter but he loved her like one and then she takes a daughter from him he had known and loved far longer than Cassie. That is his own flesh and blood. Not that love knows bounds of time and blood but still from a viewers point of view, it makes me hate this character even more.

Ofcourse it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it, she will get the free BP pass. I am sick of it. Patty kept getting she is sick pass from Paul, didn't make me hater her less. And yes I know its a soap before someone gets their panties in a bunch . I am just passionate about my likes and dislikes lol.

We don't know what happen when she went into the lab they NEVER show it. So we really don't know.

Sharon Case give that interview and she said "wait until the end" so that's what Sharon fans will do!

#52   2013/07/16 06:02PM
    Sportyster

What is SC going to say? That her fans are going to hate the story? lol. What I got out of it is that she's giving her fans more credit than they deserve, that maybe they'll appreciate the stellar acting and juicy stories coming up for her character. I don't think she grasps how some people seem to be unable to seperate the reel Sharon from the real Sharon.

#53   2013/07/16 06:16PM
    MerleTudor

I have loved the character of Sharon since she and Nick came on in the early 90's as the super couple! Since Phyllis broke them up, I have never given up the hope that they will one day get together again.

I stuck with Sharon, even though in the last few years she did all those crazy and ridiculous things. I can not believe that they would destroy Sharon's character by having her switch the results of Nick's paternity test. If this is not a fantasy or a hallucination, then the character of Sharon is destroyed and they might as well kill her off, because there is no redemption after doing this.

#54   2013/07/16 06:21PM
    alanadz

Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I think you may be right. Another poster had this same thought.

#55   2013/07/16 07:00PM
    Calmie

Faith is not Jack's, Cassie told them that they'll have another little girl. She also reinforced this by showing up several time in their dreams, not on Skype like recently.

#56   2013/07/16 07:01PM
    cards1

Quote Calmie: Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

LOL...Nick wouldn't have to "rape" Sharon...Sharon is MORE than willing...she's practically begging the man...

#57   2013/07/16 07:09PM
    alanadz

Quote Calmie: Faith is not Jack's, Cassie told them that they'll have another little girl. She also reinforced this by showing up several time in their dreams, not on Skype like recently.

Cassie also once said that Summer was the child she predicted. Different writers, different kid.

#58   2013/07/16 07:09PM
    strawberrypop

Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I agree with you. You see how fast they played the results out that Nick was not the father, and made it all seem said and done with the Sharon switching the test. This story is far from over, I think it is just beginning. They are not going to let this story play out that fast.

In the end...

It may not even be Summers hair that was tested.

Until the end none of us truly know. Just like HK said at the Emmys, what we think we know may not be what is true...

Give this story time to play out. All the gloating when it appeared Jack was daddy and then all of the gloating now that it appears Nick is the daddy, its just laughable cause a lot of posters will be eating crow.

Let it play out!!!

#59   2013/07/16 07:12PM
    alanadz

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote alanadz:

I wish you had told SC that. She just gave an interview and said Sharon did it.

In other words Sharon fans were up in arms, on Twitter, Facebook, CBS Feedback, over this storyline. So Sharon does and interview and basically tells folks what they want to hear and now all is well. Well ok then.

I saw the interview she didn't own that. She only said in the end it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it to.

That's what I got out of that interview!

#60   2013/07/16 07:52PM
    edaem1

Quote Calmie: Running away from her past, her sins. She couldn't run far, and ran into Christine's car and voula.

LMAO. That is too funny.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list