List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 10970, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/16 05:22PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    alanadz

Quote Calmie: Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

I think it would be the other way around, Sharon would be trying to rape Nick. Ha ha.

#42   2013/07/16 05:23PM
    Calmie

NUT!!

#43   2013/07/16 05:28PM
    clicquot1

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Calmie: Soon, Sharon makes everything appear to be real, like her confession to Cassie and she she did not tamper with anything. Now she is confused, is this encounter real or is she still dreaming.

Well I think she only thinks she changed the letter. There is no way in this day and time people can just slip into areas of the hospital and labs. They are usually locked with a key code or card access. Also I do not see Little Nicky raping her he doesnt want her at all. So when he turns her away she may hallucinate that he rapes her because of the rejection. It isnt out of love she is after him any way she just wants the feeling of being wanted and needed again.

RAPE, has nothing whatsoever to do with "wanting" a woman, sexual attraction, or love!

RAPE is a violent act against a woman, child, or even a man!

I don't want to see any character raped................even one's I can't stand like TGVN, Phyllis, Adam, or Diane when she was alive!(those aren't the only one's I can't stand just a short list! cough!cough!wink!wink!)

#44   2013/07/16 05:30PM
    lvsdasnow

I believe Sharon did all this during a dream. She had no problem telling Cassie. Nothing else is moving right.I keep thinking the writers are throwing hints at us, like, Nick is wearing the same shirt. Phyllis is wearing the same shirt Sharon saw her in and it is just jike the white one she had. That shirt just did not fit Phyllis' style. Then Noah throws Nick out of his own bar. And what about Kyle, He didn't talk to summer.When Summer told him, he left. Way too many things not matching for Sharon not to be dreaming all this.

I think Nick got the results, and they show Summer is his. Sharon is dreaming the rest. JMO

#45   2013/07/16 05:35PM
    Hubba Bubba ...

This wackadoo's a loose cannon! I wouldn't put anything beyond her. Deception? Rape? Bloodshed? Someone needs to be institutionalized or put out of her misery. Think about all of the BS she's filling her daughter's head with. That little girl's going to be as f*ed up as she is.

#46   2013/07/16 05:36PM
    alanadz

Quote lvsdasnow: I believe Sharon did all this during a dream. She had no problem telling Cassie. Nothing else is moving right.I keep thinking the writers are throwing hints at us, like, Nick is wearing the same shirt. Phyllis is wearing the same shirt Sharon saw her in and it is just jike the white one she had. That shirt just did not fit Phyllis' style. Then Noah throws Nick out of his own bar. And what about Kyle, He didn't talk to summer.When Summer told him, he left. Way too many things not matching for Sharon not to be dreaming all this.

I think Nick got the results, and they show Summer is his. Sharon is dreaming the rest. JMO

OMG! Is this a repeat of that Dallas story?

#47   2013/07/16 05:41PM
    alanadz

Quote lvsdasnow: I believe Sharon did all this during a dream. She had no problem telling Cassie. Nothing else is moving right.I keep thinking the writers are throwing hints at us, like, Nick is wearing the same shirt. Phyllis is wearing the same shirt Sharon saw her in and it is just jike the white one she had. That shirt just did not fit Phyllis' style. Then Noah throws Nick out of his own bar. And what about Kyle, He didn't talk to summer.When Summer told him, he left. Way too many things not matching for Sharon not to be dreaming all this.

But how does Phyllis end up in a coma?

#48   2013/07/16 05:44PM
    Calmie

Running away from her past, her sins. She couldn't run far, and ran into Christine's car and voula.

#49   2013/07/16 05:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I wish you had told SC that. She just gave an interview and said Sharon did it.

I saw the interview she didn't own that. She only said in the end it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it to.

That's what I got out of that interview!

#50   2013/07/16 05:52PM
    Woonie

Absolutely and I love the story line!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list