List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 11212, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/16 04:28PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    MarcellaJayna

!) I was floored when Sharon confessed to Cassie's ghost that she changed the paternity test? WHAT! It killed the entire SL for me, because now I'm waiting for the truth to be told, it's so hard to see Summer suffering so much, poor Jack running around fighting his addiction for that lie, Sharon need's a tight straight -jacket and a year in the looney bin for what she's done, Nick was the only Newman beside her kid's who supported her crazy azz, when Nick finds out what she did forgiveness will not be so forthcoming, can't wait to see what Victor will do....

#32   2013/07/16 04:35PM
    Calmie

Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

#33   2013/07/16 04:42PM
    vikis3

Quote Karl127:
    Quote coco28: OMG, the only ones dreaming are the fans...she did it, she admitted to doing it and then admitted that nick is the father. She is delusional because she thinks, this will get her Nick. She hurt a daughter in the process, she is such a biatch. She had no problem that Cassie wasn't Nick's daughter but he loved her like one and then she takes a daughter from him he had known and loved far longer than Cassie. That is his own flesh and blood. Not that love knows bounds of time and blood but still from a viewers point of view, it makes me hate this character even more.

Ofcourse it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it, she will get the free BP pass. I am sick of it. Patty kept getting she is sick pass from Paul, didn't make me hater her less. And yes I know its a soap before someone gets their panties in a bunch . I am just passionate about my likes and dislikes lol.

Great post and ITA!! I hate her even more than I did before. LOL

Apparently SC is doing a great job if she can evoke this kind of emotion

#34   2013/07/16 04:45PM
    Jackie10

Quote Calmie: Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

When was all of this supposed to happen?

#35   2013/07/16 04:49PM
    Calmie

Soon, Sharon makes everything appear to be real, like her confession to Cassie and she she did not tamper with anything. Now she is confused, is this encounter real or is she still dreaming.

#36   2013/07/16 04:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote Calmie: Soon, Sharon makes everything appear to be real, like her confession to Cassie and she she did not tamper with anything. Now she is confused, is this encounter real or is she still dreaming.

Well I think she only thinks she changed the letter. There is no way in this day and time people can just slip into areas of the hospital and labs. They are usually locked with a key code or card access. Also I do not see Little Nicky raping her he doesnt want her at all. So when he turns her away she may hallucinate that he rapes her because of the rejection. It isnt out of love she is after him any way she just wants the feeling of being wanted and needed again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 04:59PM
    #37   2013/07/16 05:04PM
    Calmie

iTA, no way can she get easy access to the lab like that, what about people with HIV or other deadly diseases, they could do the same, BS. Also, the writes will NEVER put it out there like that. Maybe she got in an accident and slipping into a coma. I love the idea of Nick forcing himself oh her though

#38   2013/07/16 05:09PM
    Jackie10

Quote Calmie: iTA, no way can she get easy access to the lab like that, what about people with HIV or other deadly diseases, they could do the same, BS. Also, the writes will NEVER put it out there like that. Maybe she got in an accident and slipping into a coma. I love the idea of Nick forcing himself oh her though

He is a dog. But he doesnt want her so he sure isnt going to do that.

#39   2013/07/16 05:11PM
    jcyl

Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

You know this story, and the subsequent repercussions, IMO, were one of the best storylines in a long time....

Now we are to believe, accept, and go along with the fact that it is a lie?.....Really,

IMO, YR really missed the boat with making this long term secret a lie and worse, having the supposed "healing" Sharon be the culprit......

Feels as if TPTB are going backwards....idiots.....

#40   2013/07/16 05:21PM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Calmie: Sharon did not switch the test, and Nick is going to rape Sharon, he forced himself on her. She got up out of her sleep and pinched herself thinking it was all a dream like the paternity test. It was real.

When was all of this supposed to happen?

Sharon changed the letter that the lab worker was going to send to Nick. She didn't do anything to test. All she had to do was add one word, NOT. That's it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list