List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 10999, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/16 02:27PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    Karl127

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Yes that's what i heard she only did it in her hullucination.

The people that believe she did it must believe in ghosts. JMO.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

#22   2013/07/16 02:46PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Karl127:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Calmie: Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

Why are you getting personal with posters who believe she did it? Just because they believe she did it doesn't mean squat about any other beliefs that have or don't have. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I'm sorry.

#23   2013/07/16 03:04PM
    Calmie

It does not make sense.

#24   2013/07/16 03:09PM
    Barbyboo

She's nuttier than fruitcake. I really wanted that brat summers dad to be jack!

#25   2013/07/16 03:17PM
    Chance 47

Sharon is turning into one undesirable character. Ever since her false marriage to Victor when he was in jail, she has been off the charts. One minute she's normal, one minutes she's crazy. Can't the writers find a normal story line for her. If I was Sharon Case, I'd be disgusted because of what a horrible person they have turned her character into. Really, how many more times do we have to go back and forth with her and with this story. I know its fiction, but its becoming unbelievable.

#26   2013/07/16 03:26PM
    alanadz

Quote coco28: OMG, the only ones dreaming are the fans...she did it, she admitted to doing it and then admitted that nick is the father. She is delusional because she thinks, this will get her Nick. She hurt a daughter in the process, she is such a biatch. She had no problem that Cassie wasn't Nick's daughter but he loved her like one and then she takes a daughter from him he had known and loved far longer than Cassie. That is his own flesh and blood. Not that love knows bounds of time and blood but still from a viewers point of view, it makes me hate this character even more.

Ofcourse it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it, she will get the free BP pass. I am sick of it. Patty kept getting she is sick pass from Paul, didn't make me hater her less. And yes I know its a soap before someone gets their panties in a bunch . I am just passionate about my likes and dislikes lol.

You took the words out of my mouth. Great post! The way Sharon stands around looking so pleased with herself and so smug while Summer is devastated! I want to slap her!

#27   2013/07/16 03:31PM
    Rilynne

Quote Karl127:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Ms Ayers:

Well I just read a post in this thread being not so nice to those Sharon fans who don't want to believe this to be true so the same exact thing can be said to those who don't like Sharon and are happy about these turn of events. There is a post here that said she is passionate about her likes and dislikes so must be jilltidwell and I don't think either poster means any harm. No need to make anyone feel bad.

#28   2013/07/16 03:33PM
    jtb1974

I have already quit watching. Started yestarday and SC's interview certainly doesn't give me hope that things are going to get better for her character. What is SC going to say? " my chatacter is being thrown under the bus, please don't watch"? She would lose her job.

I am just praying alot of her fans are doing what I am doing. one viewer won't make much of a difference.

#29   2013/07/16 03:33PM
    Calmie

Dont be to hard on Sharon, she is Bi-Polar. One minute she bi-here, next she is bi-there. I truly believe she did not swiharoo, despite her illness.

#30   2013/07/16 04:23PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Calmie: Dont be to hard on Sharon, she is Bi-Polar. One minute she bi-here, next she is bi-there. I truly believe she did not swiharoo, despite her illness.

I agree. I don't think that you can blame everything you do on an illness. It would be kind of like Sonny on GH blaming everything he does/don't do on his bi-polar.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list