List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 11116, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/07/18 09:00AM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    laurie6

I can see Sharon switching the test results being a dream but not her over hearing Nick, How would she have known before everyone else it was coming if she didn't hear him. I hope she is dreaming about switching the results and I also hope she isn't responsible foe Phyllis being in a coma.

#102   2013/07/18 09:04AM
    Yale Steam

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I wish you had told SC that. She just gave an interview and said Sharon did it.

At the time SC gave that interview SC on the show is shown to have changed the info on the results so it would appear that Jack was the father and not Nick so SC could have not said anything but what she did. Even is SC new that SN would be shown later on not to have changed the results she could not have said anything in that interview because she would have been giving away info for future episodes. Don't think her bosses would have been happy with that. Anything can happen including SN being shown as being delusional an having imagined everything who knows.

I agree. But I just thought back to something one of the actors said in an interview. You are not seeing what you think you are seeing.

LOL and viewers just saw/heard Sharon say she switched the paternity results which could very well mean she didn't do any such thing..she is delusional and victor probably had her meds tampered with...

Well in that case what I am about to say also applies to you all as fans of the "Sharon character":

Fans don't want to accept that she did indeed to this and you are trying convince yourselves and everyone else who will buy into it that it's all in Sharon's head.

So, I guess the fight with Phyllis and her being in a coma as a result is all a dream including her son's return?

Anything can happen of course but I'm not buying what YOU ALL are saying. So we'll see...

#103   2013/07/18 09:05AM
    Calmie

Maybe Victor forgot to have someone switch her meds back, he has in hands in so many things and so many people business. Oh no, poor Sharon, Nick help her please. Just love her Nick.

#104   2013/07/18 09:33AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

At the time SC gave that interview SC on the show is shown to have changed the info on the results so it would appear that Jack was the father and not Nick so SC could have not said anything but what she did. Even is SC new that SN would be shown later on not to have changed the results she could not have said anything in that interview because she would have been giving away info for future episodes. Don't think her bosses would have been happy with that. Anything can happen including SN being shown as being delusional an having imagined everything who knows.

I agree. But I just thought back to something one of the actors said in an interview. You are not seeing what you think you are seeing.

LOL and viewers just saw/heard Sharon say she switched the paternity results which could very well mean she didn't do any such thing..she is delusional and victor probably had her meds tampered with...

Well in that case what I am about to say also applies to you all as fans of the "Sharon character":

Fans don't want to accept that she did indeed to this and you are trying convince yourselves and everyone else who will buy into it that it's all in Sharon's head.

So, I guess the fight with Phyllis and her being in a coma as a result is all a dream including her son's return?

Anything can happen of course but I'm not buying what YOU ALL are saying. So we'll see...

LOLOL no one said YOU have to......

as far as the fight with phyl, i think she (sharon) should take that tire iron out of her purse and whack ole phyl over the head with it....

#105   2013/07/18 09:40AM
    Calmie

Lol, you think Sharon should knock some sense in her head, the ahrd way. lol. A pieceof iron is like a bread with Phyllis head.

#106   2013/07/18 09:40AM
    chancegirl

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote alanadz:

LOLOL no one said YOU have to......

as far as the fight with phyl, i think she (sharon) should take that tire iron out of her purse and whack ole phyl over the head with it....

And you are justified. Remember when the hit and run came out, Phyllis fans were saying oh who cares, the only thing I didn't like about it was she didn't succeed in killing the bug. So if its okay for them to wish their fav kill her on screen rival, then is fine for us too wish that for Sharon too. Looks like Sharon does a better job of getting rid of her nemesis than Phyl though, if she is in fact killed off like is rumored.

But in all serious I am gonna miss the Phyllis character and MS.

#107   2013/07/18 09:43AM
    Calmie

Yes, I'll miss her too, She will not she Sharon with Nick, unfortunatley, Sharon does not gloat, Sharon will just be happy. Writers please keep Phyllis around so she can see Nick with Sharon plzzzzz.

#108   2013/07/18 09:47AM
    alanadz

Quote Calmie: Yes, I'll miss her too, She will not she Sharon with Nick, unfortunatley, Sharon does not gloat, Sharon will just be happy. Writers please keep Phyllis around so she can see Nick with Sharon plzzzzz.

Nick is going to give up Avery for crazy cray trampy Sharon? If he does, then Nick needs a shrink too! No man in his right mind would make that trade!

#109   2013/07/18 09:52AM
    chancegirl

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Calmie: Yes, I'll miss her too, She will not she Sharon with Nick, unfortunatley, Sharon does not gloat, Sharon will just be happy. Writers please keep Phyllis around so she can see Nick with Sharon plzzzzz.

Nick is going to give up Avery for crazy cray trampy Sharon? If he does, then Nick needs a shrink too! No man in his right mind would make that trade!

I don't think nick will have a choice. I think Avery will give him up for Dylan.

#110   2013/07/18 10:10AM
    laurie6

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote alanadz:

I don't think nick will have a choice. I think Avery will give him up for Dylan.

Then he wouldn't be with Sharon because he wanted/loves her it would be because he doesn't have anyone else.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list