List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 11225, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/17 11:11PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    mswadel

Sharon doesn't want Adam??? then why did she allow Adam to humiliate her and then throw her away like she was a sheet of Charmin. She only wants Nick because Adam dumped her and she irrationally thinks getting back with Nick will make her happy and loved. Nick loves Avery, he says it all the time.

#92   2013/07/18 06:16AM
    Calmie

Sharon dloes not want Adumb, she loves Nick, she holds on to what made her happy in the past. She is living in the past but I think it can still happen in the future.

Avery is like a smothering old aunt, just like Phyllis. Boring.

#93   2013/07/18 06:57AM
    alanadz

Quote Calmie: Sharon dloes not want Adumb, she loves Nick, she holds on to what made her happy in the past. She is living in the past but I think it can still happen in the future.

Avery is like a smothering old aunt, just like Phyllis. Boring.

Sharon never gave Nick a though until Adam dumped her. But I do agree that Sharon is dreaming all this. BUT I don't believe she ever heard Nick make that confession about Summer at the grave. I think that is also part of the dream.

#94   2013/07/18 07:47AM
    yandrfan99

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I wish you had told SC that. She just gave an interview and said Sharon did it.

At the time SC gave that interview SC on the show is shown to have changed the info on the results so it would appear that Jack was the father and not Nick so SC could have not said anything but what she did. Even is SC new that SN would be shown later on not to have changed the results she could not have said anything in that interview because she would have been giving away info for future episodes. Don't think her bosses would have been happy with that. Anything can happen including SN being shown as being delusional an having imagined everything who knows.

#95   2013/07/18 08:10AM
    alanadz

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

At the time SC gave that interview SC on the show is shown to have changed the info on the results so it would appear that Jack was the father and not Nick so SC could have not said anything but what she did. Even is SC new that SN would be shown later on not to have changed the results she could not have said anything in that interview because she would have been giving away info for future episodes. Don't think her bosses would have been happy with that. Anything can happen including SN being shown as being delusional an having imagined everything who knows.

I agree. But I just thought back to something one of the actors said in an interview. You are not seeing what you think you are seeing.

#96   2013/07/18 08:12AM
    alanadz

one thing I do know very well is how Jill Phelps writes stories and WHO she likes to write for. The fact the Nick is paired with one of Ms. Phelps favorites (Avery) tells me he is on high on her list. Again knowing how Ms. Phelps writes, I would be shocked if she took a child away from Nick and gave her to Jack.

#97   2013/07/18 08:36AM
    chancegirl

Quote alanadz: one thing I do know very well is how Jill Phelps writes stories and WHO she likes to write for. The fact the Nick is paired with one of Ms. Phelps favorites (Avery) tells me he is on high on her list. Again knowing how Ms. Phelps writes, I would be shocked if she took a child away from Nick and gave her to Jack.

It seems that you judge how much someone is liked by the type dg sl they get, not by how much sl they get. You think if they get the lovey dovey, straight lace sl then they are liked. That isn't so IMO. I think this team likes PB very much. Last year they gave him tons of sl with his surgery, addiction, Stephanie and the whole wheeler thing, and now he is in this WTD sl. Giving their character a sl with do secrets, lies or scandal does nothing for the actor. Just look at the sl she gave Tony Geary last year on GH. He was an alcoholic who killed his own grandson but that sl gave the actor and the show an Emmy. I certainly don't think JFP is basing making summer who she is based on this sl. But ions she does love her SBu and I do think she really likes JC so that is where I see the sl going. I see no Navery in the future, I see davery.

#98   2013/07/18 08:42AM
    Calmie

Nick needS to have some distressing experiences now. He need to go ctrazy over Sharon. Run some sort of rampage. Just freak out. No more whiny, wussy Nick.

#99   2013/07/18 08:46AM
    valleycliffe

Quote alanadz:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote alanadz:

I agree. But I just thought back to something one of the actors said in an interview. You are not seeing what you think you are seeing.

LOL and viewers just saw/heard Sharon say she switched the paternity results which could very well mean she didn't do any such thing..she is delusional and victor probably had her meds tampered with...

#100   2013/07/18 08:49AM
    countryMomof4

I agree valley which is why I'm waiting.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list